Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuNJk-uzdM&index=40&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=YXQhR24IpGw&index=41&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9e23fHVSg&index=42&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8fETpkGluk&index=43&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3rh8TFJ7k&index=44&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ
whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.html
texemarrs.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=bboa_gods_of_lodge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard they built something. Hope this helps.

good friend is a freemason,

it's honestly just larping, like community college tier boy scout larping.

although there are a lot of famous freemasons and they all look out for each other.

It's just larping. Go to sleep.

That's where the Kights Templar hid out after they brought back Mystery Babylon from the crusades. The European versions in particular are infested with Satanic Jewry.

Same old same old.

Free Masonry is Jewish Kabbalism for goyim.

Bunch of old dudes blow each other at a designated secret club house.

And also take oaths to never rat each other out, and then infest the legal system where they play by their own rules before the law of the land.

DUDE GOD AND LUCIFER ARE EQUAL, LMAO.

GOD IS JUST AN IDEA, MORALITY ISN'T REAL, LMAO.

JUST DO WHAT YOU WILL, MY DUDE, LIFE IS LIKE, NOT REAL, SO YOU SHOULD FORSAKE RATIONALITY FOR PRETENDING YOU ARE GOD.

LET'S PRETEND WE'RE HORUS AND HAVE GAY ANAL SEX, LMAO, P.S. WE'RE RAPING YOUR COUNTRY FOR CASH, LMAO.

They're useful idiots for European royal families and the Jesuit Black Nobility

>1 post by this ID

>And also take oaths to never rat each other out
Backwards. It's a promise to keep lawful secrets, but grass on anything immoral or illegal. Check out a ritual monitor for the specific wording.

goyim branch of the jewish world order.
also a gay bathhouse

Yup, which is why they go on to administrate the law so that they can use any technicality they can to let each other off. Except murder. You need to ascend the ranks high enough before you can be let off for murder.

I know a guy that said he was a master mason. That would make him 3rd degree.

This. They host bi-weekly BBQ's and get togethers. Also they do fund raisers for their inane projects. 99% of them are larpers in the mickey mouse club.

Bunch of old dudes trying to hold fundraisers.
Boring AF

That would be quite against the obligation. Easy grounds for expulsion and reporting to the authorities.
Besides, what you assert would be pretty easy to call out.

Nope. You take an oath that you'd rather die than rat them out. Free pass for murder happens IIRC at level 9 in the blue robe type orders.

>You take an oath that you'd rather die than rat them out.
False.
>level 9
Even if you use the Warp Whistle? Pretty sure the Konami Code interferes with it.

Which lodge are you in? My memory is honestly dusty since I never really wanted to get into the whole ancient egypt stuff.

I'm not going to dox myself, champ.
>whole ancient egypt stuff.
Okay? What does that have to do with it?

Of course you're not going to dox yourself. Part of the oaths are to never reveal what they are. It's really hard for me to understand why admitted masons always flock in to defend masonry when they are fundamentally unable to do anything other than out themselves.

>Part of the oaths are to never reveal what they are.
Well no. But would love to see your source. I of course wear a Craft lapel pin, ring, shirt, hat, or whatever most of the time.
I just don't want a bunch of pizzas delivered to my lodge or it's secretary.

Nobody gives a shit about your gentleman's club. 32nd and 33rd degree masons have posted their framed certificates on Sup Forums before, particularly ones who want to argue about how there's totally nothing secret about their secret club.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuNJk-uzdM&index=40&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=YXQhR24IpGw&index=41&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9e23fHVSg&index=42&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8fETpkGluk&index=43&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3rh8TFJ7k&index=44&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

the freemasons i've met were just a bunch of old men drinking whine and talking about private stuff they don't want anybody in public to hear. one of them told me that where he lives freemasons don't even have meetings, you just get to meet 1-3 masons personally, but it's not a circle, it's just personal contacts.

i own this buk

I know, i've been one of them (not my A&AR stuff, though). What was the point you were trying to make?

addition: but this was just degree 1-4

>its just personal contacts
ding ding!

why don't you read a book or google instead you lazy larper.

Neat. Is it just research transactions?

>I heard they built something
youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ

It wasn't a point. I know you've posted it before. It's just fun to provoke you into admitting things you've admitted already in the past.

>Brother to a king.
Fucking morons.

Mystical Judaism. Centrally founded upon the study of the Kabbalah and view Solomon as its central figure in the way Jesus is to Christianity. Solomon built a temple to Moloch as a symbol for his turning away from God, just for background.

Freemasons are wide and varied, mostly misguided Christians, mostly used as a boys club, but in actuality its a recruitment base for satanists.

That's the idea. It follows the cult template of tiers. The plebians are at the bottom and don't know much. The higher up the ladder you move, the more enlightened one becomes.

Harmless old faggots who hang out together in a "secret" social club having bbqs and making mediocre pancakes for weekly breakfasts. Some of them are /ourguys/ and some of them are clueless. They're mostly ordinary neighborguy types, don't believe the conspiracies. Lol, these guys can't even make decent waffles, they aren't ruling the world.

:'(

Fair enough. Guess it was to take the light off your silly assertions too.

>being a (((republican)))

>plebs
hm, i wouldn't call them plebs. they were calm, chill and friendly people who can listen and even understand you when you talk with them.

There are literally thousands of temple lodges, there's little consistency among them since it's predominately composed of people ignorant to the symbols they use. Please don't be retarded.

No worries. You argue like pretty much all other masons of your rank.

New Jewish synagoge in monaco during construction

This guy is in every Freemason thread trying to shill it while in full denial about the bad things that surround it.

Thanks. We do focus on grammar, rhetoric, and logic, unlike most profane.
Focus on truth and you can't go wrong.

Should lies not be denied?

the works are like articles which often have little noticeable meaning, its odd

freemason lodges are the discord servers of our time

larping and shitposting

>Redpill me on (insert subject here)
These threads are against the rules. I wish you newfags would read the fucking sticky.

Yea, we call them transactions. Usually published by research lodges/chapter/preceptories/consistories/etc.
Certainly worth holding on to.

Freemasons built the freeworld baby ,,yeah!
Started by jews oldest lodge being in gerouselum...

machinegun jubblies brrrrrrrrrrtttatatatatatatatatata...boom!

If they were lies then it wouldn't rely on the persistent effort of one sad shill screaming bloody murder at everyone who brings up what Freemasonry is about. Most of us have seen enough about Jewish tricks to know what Freemasons symbols mean. Most lodges have the seal of solomon above the door.

>be 21
>dad is a engineer and buisnessman and knows that many cunts
>when ever i needed help with someone he would say
>"Yeah mate i know a bloke who can help you with that, he owes me a favour anyway"
>find out about the higher powers trying to control us
>get red pilled
>fine out freemasons could literally be illuminati
>in kitchen one day
>see a letter to dad
>ask mum what it is
>"oh thats your dads letter from the freemasons
>wat.jpg
>asks why the fuck they are sending him letters
>"Just to keep him updated on things i'd imagine i don't know anything about it he doesn't tell me about it"
>find out dad is so high up in free masons he is still a member without ever having to go to their meetings
>mfw

>We do focus on grammar, rhetoric, and logic, unlike most profane
lel that's the problem. It's so autistic as to be transparent.

Read this
whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.html

Recommend this book

texemarrs.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=bboa_gods_of_lodge

Freemasons are not a unified body. He's "high rank" enough to be a top for maybe 10 men but perhaps not high enough to know he's a kike.

>If they were lies then it wouldn't rely on the persistent effort of one sad shill screaming bloody murder at everyone who brings up what Freemasonry is about.
Sounds like you believe in the holocaust too, if you prefer hearsay to truth.
>Most lodges have the seal of solomon above the door.
Wouldn't say most, but quite a few do. What's the problem (apart from calling the double triangle the seal of Solomon, which is revisionist)?

Perhaps you should check out Grammar, then have another go at that post?

Be it made from the skin of sinners?

Nah, I beat my autism so now I don't have to practice grammar myself anymore. It makes me immune to grammar nazis.

>still a member without ever having to go to their meetings
Once a member, always a member. Can't un-ring the bell, after all. But of course, most lodges have bros who pay their membership fees without actually attending. Not really sure why.

That is legitimately sad and nigger tier line of thinking.
Grammar is about effective communication in every aspect of life. If you don't practice it, how could you ever expect to be understood?

and him listening to you sperging out over everything just guarantees he will never move you into that group, never enjoy the benefits of being a better connected person.

Just imagine his pain, he has all the advantages life can offer, but can't bring his son into it, because his son is a fucking idiot who swallows Sup Forums cum all day.

yes

Grammar is just an interlingua; a surface form. Understanding is latent and subject to a high dimension of modality.

>you prefer hearsay to truth.
It's not even hearsay, it's
1. The continuation of ancient semitic religions. Whether Babylonian, Jewish, or Christian, the lore is all intertwined.
2. The study of the symbols which are considered sacred to these people.
3. The fact that Freemasons utilize these symbols throughout their lodges.
4. The fact that Freemasons themselves admit that's what they do and that every lodge has a fucking Kabbalah.

Vatican II as of the 60's was taken over by masons. That's why it looks more like a masonic lodge than a traditional Catholic Church. Joseph Smith also was a mason and it earned him exactly nothing when he tried to flash his sodomite sign right before being taken out.

That's not true, my cousin got kicked out because he stopped going to the meetings.
Not just Sup Forums cum sweety ;)

Grammar actually isn't all that important, since language is constantly changing into looser forms.

its an odd book for sure

As both a Freemason and a Mormon reading this comment really made my morning.

Its nice that just by existing I can trigger conspiracy theorist just as much as a Jewish man or woman would.

But yeah, it is all bs :)

my great grandfather was a 33 degree mason, had masonic funeral and symbols on his gravestone. Also, was pillar of community early on and started the school and ran a large lumber company. definitely wasnt larping, i dont think the modern masons are near what the older ones were, especially after reading about how far back they go

Jewish shit.

It's like saying that because you are a goat-fucking Muslim that you conquered Rome. You're retarded and have nothing to do with masons of any renown, and neither for your lodge.

>a surface form
Flat out wrong. Even with "latent" understanding, you need consistency.

>"It's not even hearsay"
>Posts hearsay
You're correct that is intertwined with Christianity, but it's not a "continuation" of anything. Just a study and application of it.
And what do you think "a kabbalah" is that a lodge can "have one"?

If he stopped paying dues he wouldn't be a subscribing member. But he's still a Mason. Attendance generally isn't a requirement, though some lodges say you can't miss meetings if you're an officer, lest you get replaced.

Of course, but those forms still have their own form of grammar. Even ebonics has grammar. It's weak, but still there, otherwise they wouldn't be able to understand each other.

>Germany
>Mormon
Well that's unexpected.

I particularly enjoyed listening to Mason Mormon Glenn Beck's extensive dissertations on how freemasonic lodges were so essential to the building of America.

It was just correct enough that you could scratch the surface a bit to see that he made a good point.

enjoy being a low level pawn for the 33ers to have their way with

>need consistency
Now we come to evaluation metric. How does one measure consistency? Soundness, as we would call this from a mathematical standpoint, is still a surface reduction of a higher-dimensional abstract space.

whaaaaat wow

Why are you so far in denial that the seal of Solomon is all over Freemason shit? I dare you to post the door to your lodge right now to prove it isn't covered in kike shit, schlomo.

The guy is literally retarded and thinks grammar has ever really been consistent.

Of course you'd be a mason and a mormon. Btw, only Jews are allowed to attend mormon services. They also treat non mormons as "gentiles" and hide thier old teachings that they can cheat them etc. Total scam. Joseph Smith was a petty conman. Just telling you. Get out and move on dude. Don't waste your soul with the Synagogue of s8n

He's using a particular technical definition of the word, which is why he capitalized it the first time he mentioned it. This is part of how the weasel around their oaths.

Honesty is a larp. Nobody is honest. It is all a larp, especially when you try to do it. So go kys, unless you learn how to larp like hollywood or dc.

Yup. It's to commemorate the completion of Solomon's Temple, since A&AR degrees deal with that. But there are also Christian feast days in the A&AR calendar. Basically it's a good order to join if you like banquets.

>How does one measure consistency?
Getting in to philosophical matters here. Pulling a definition out of my arse, i'd say it has to be few enough deviations as to be understood by someone who has learned it at a separate point.

>Why are you so far in denial that the seal of Solomon is all over Freemason shit?
I'm not denying that. It's just not as prolific as you seem to think. I don't have a picture of my lodge's doors, but they're pretty sad and basic. No symbols at all, unless you count the fire evacuation plan.

If it wasn't consistent, how could people understand each other?

>which is why he capitalized it the first time he mentioned it
Because i was using it as a proper noun.

thanks man good channel.

>Because i was using it as a proper noun.
Yup. That's generally why we capitalize nouns. It's a signal that it shares an assumed common and unchanging meaning, just like ancient rites, foundations, buildings, etc.

That's why masons always drop signs.

>to commemorate the completion of Solomon's Temple
No kike shit here.
>It's just not as prolific as you seem to think.
You just perform Jewish rituals ironically then.
>If it wasn't consistent, how could people understand each other?
By not being dumb faggots. Grammar shifts as a constant and always has and people have always gotten by fine. I recommend studying the development of English so you can see it through history. People used to write long winding sentences and now don't because of the changes in ways people speak and read.

Shill thread
sage

>the completion of Solomon's Temple
>No kike shit here.

lel
cant be more stupid

>being this dense

>That's generally why we capitalize nouns. It's a signal that it shares an assumed common and unchanging meaning, just like ancient rites, foundations, buildings, etc.
Yup. That's why it's so important. Though i wouldn't say it has to be unchanging, but that the changes have to be themselves consistent.

>No kike shit here.
Meh, it is what it is. Sadly no stories from the NT about stone building being constructed, so Christian teachings had to be applied to an OT story.
>You just perform Jewish rituals ironically then.
What Jewish rituals are you meaning? Just the feast?
>By not being dumb faggots.
Ie. By having a grammatical foundation? You're just being needlessly argumentative here.
>Grammar shifts as a constant
I agree. But it still has to exist and be employed.
>I recommend studying the development of English so you can see it through history.
Oh aye, i'm a fan of it. Even better is checking out Latin and the languages developed from that thanks to the fucked up grammar system it used, and the way it was written.

Now are you gonna point out that its the star of david you kike shill