Slowly Americans are moving to other countries especially China because of all the Mexicans and niggers

Slowly Americans are moving to other countries especially China because of all the Mexicans and niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/09/15/slowly-americans-moving-to-china/#271d74a57e53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

except getting a chinese citizenship is borderline impossible so they won't be there for long

actually not true getting a Taiwan citizenship is the same thing and you can get it in 3 months guaranteed.

Do you get it if you marry? I hear Chinese bitches are so loyal that you can't really even get away from them.

you can just apply for a citizenship like any other countries. And yes Chinese bitches are super loyal so if you marry a good one then you are lucky.

Do I need to know Chinese?

no. But knowing one increase your time from 3 months to about 1 month

probably

>I take every article I read and hyperbole the implications

no, you dont have to. Like you do not have to know an American to apply for an American citizenship.

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/09/15/slowly-americans-moving-to-china/#271d74a57e53

he meant Chinese language

no, you do not they have English translated because they want American people to go their for research in tech and production and they also want American investment.

nope, being married does not qualify

To be qualified for the certificate you must first hold your green card of perm residency then fit into one of the following:

>Hold a relatively high-level post in China
>Have direct and stable investment in China
>Have made some big/important contributions to China or be the kind of professionals that China needs desperately
>Be a spouse or unmarried child under 18 of the ones that meet at least one of the 3 above requirements
>Be a spouse of a Chinese citizen
>Be a unmarried child under 18 whose parents are Chinese citizens
>Be over 60 years old and have direct relatives in China and none outside China

And you must have no criminal records.

The last foreigner who joined China successfully is supposed to be 李莎. She was Russian before joining Chinese citizenship and was married to 李立三. She acquired it in 1964. May as well just get HK citizenship, significantly easier.

pic related, you will never leave the west

why would I want to leave the West

not true that is a very outdated version of China's citizenship standard.

China wants American and European scientists to work for them.
Usually, companies would sponsor and help them.

better and cheaper stuff.
(depends on where you live) better housing
More high tech

cons.
in some places polluted
a lot of people

>not sure if bait question
Because western culture is beyond degenerate and cannot be repaired in a lifetime and the west is becoming safe haven for 3rd world scum which will only deteriorate it more

how about posting the updated.....oh that's right, you don't have it, because this is the current standard

>scientist
>engineers
exactly, people who can make an actual contribution

Article 7 of the Nationality Law states that foreigners who will abide by the Chinese Constitution and laws can apply to be naturalized as Chinese citizens if they meet one of the following conditions: they have close relatives who are Chinese nationals, they have SETTLED in China, or if they have other legitimate reasons.

In China, local Public Security Bureaus will accept applications for citizenship. If applicants are abroad, citizenship applications are handled at Chinese embassies and consular offices. After they are submitted, the Ministry of Public Security will examine and approve or dismiss applications. If approved, it will issue a certificate of citizenship. There are other more specific rules for the Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions.

anyways western culture is becoming shit because of niggers and Mexicans

define"settled"

how exactly does property ownership work when the gov still owns it all???
what are the requirements for ownership as a foreigner??

own property. Have a job. live there for 2 years. Dont plan on leaving

>slowly
Fat cunts

All these media outlets really want China to be the new seat of power. I wouldn't be surprised that they where all bought out.