Circumcision is the biggest crime against males

it's no different than cutting the clit off of a female, no difference what so ever, in fact male circumcision results in even more nerve endings lost.

Its over. Fuck my life, i will never have a normal functioning penis, i couldnt even be born into this world with a properly working penis.

This is why hitler was wrongly defeated, if he wiped out every single jew then none of us would be mutilated right now. For the rest of my life my exposed glans will be rubbing against my boxers and i will feel NOTHING. If that happened to my uncut friend he wouldnt be able to handle it, because he has a normal functioning penis. Why dont we all kill ourselves? I certainly feel like it. Why couldnt i have been born the way i was? Why did i have to be mutilated. We should line all those 'doctors' up and castrate them then executed them one by one, making them watch each other die. For others we will burn them alive, for what they did to us. The best pleasure in life weve been robbed off, nothing on this planet is more pleasurable than sex and you will never experience it in its entiriety in this one short pathetic life we got.

Its like being a vegan since birth and never ever tasting chicken or beef. Thats the best way to put it. No point to life if youre cut.

Not only were you robbed off upwards of 12000 nerve endings but you were also robbed of girth, the women you sleep with will never feel your penis intact as how nature intended for it to be when you were born. Except all they will feel is a dry, cracked, non sensitive piece of useless meat with less girth. Fuck this world and fuck jews too. Heil hitler, he was right about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171109141826/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/condition
archive.is/bpZ8R
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conscientious-objection/
archive.is/LC9Yi
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
archive.is/umxzJ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150109093725.htm
archive.is/VTwOv
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201307/pro-circumcision-culturally-biased-not-scientific-experts
archive.is/D9e8F
thewellspring.com/flex/myth-circumcision-is-neither-harmful-nor-painful/2617/circumcision-who-profits.cfm
archive.is/mPXCH
thinkaboutnow.com/2016/03/3-wayscorporationsprofitoffbaby-foreskin14/
archive.is/hxDIF
books.google.com/books?id=nb9EAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA133&lpg=PA133&dq=circumcision graduation requirement med school&source=bl&ots=ZrqZEn0Ejz&sig=3Fc5kjUhLg7zh8qEcGQl1F9KNYk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGgoGPm4PYAhUCxmMKHZI2DOoQ6AEIRzAE#v=onepage&q&f=false
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
archive.is/gbvxE
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
archive.is/7vlut
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS THE KIKES

I wouldn’t worry about it

i actually kinda agree , why the fuck do they do this to infants! if its necessary in any way at least let them grow to the age were they can make the decision themselves.

get the fuck out of here goldstein you fucking kike,

not worry about my mutilated penis thats constantly dry and cracking because my natural lubrication was taken away?

Abraham was commanded to circumcise all of the goyim he keeps in his house. It's the mark of slavery.

thats fucked bro

fuck you talking about>?

im talking about the circumsized unnatural penis

>Circumcision is the biggest crime against males
>making men healthier is a crime
yea nah fuck off bogan

It is a messed up practice.

>not realizing that fisting is the most pleasurable bedroom activity
Your dick may be useless user but there is pleasure that is very rarely experienced and it doesn't require your dick... Just take the fisting pill and feel the strongest orgasm you have ever experienced.

Old Testament. It's their covenant with God. Abraham was about to slaughter his son at the top of the mountain as the Jews normally would do with a lamb until the last moment where God deemed him worthy for following orders despite not wanting to murder his son and established the old covenant.

In Israel we trust

how is it making men healthier you absolute fucking retard, kill yourself you son of a bitch

here you go faggot a 10 second google answered your own question, try using it more often

Regardless of the health benefits debate, I think it’s cruel to circumcise babies. I wish my parents didn’t have me circumcised and rather left it up to me when I was old enough. If I could reverse this procedure, I would.

Thats what you deserve for oppressing the aboriginals.

>Its like being a vegan since birth and never ever tasting chicken or beef
No way is food as good as natural cock.

>HIV
have you heard of condoms you fucking shit skin? kill yourself

It should be illegal to do to infants. If you want to mutilate yourself as an adult that's another issue. If you feel like you have a religious obligation to harm a child then get the fuck out of my country.

>investigation made by Dr. Moshe Shekelberg

truly your greatest ally

same same same , user . somethings up here there is no reason to do this to infants.

You parents are satanic child molesters.

theres 0 health benefits, even in the quran theres nothing suggesting males to be circumsized, its the jews who do this shit and influenced muslims and christians to do it too.

apparantly there's hope, look into a company called foregen they think they can regrow foreskin and human trials will begin this year or next year. they are our last hope

I'm really glad I wasn't, apparently the only reason why is wasn't was because 4 of 6 male cousins had it fucked up badly. I know one of my cousins couldn't impregnate his wife without medical intervention. Phimosis is literally the only good reason

Amen brother, gas the kikes and save the future children

All those sources!

> TFW uncut
> feelsgoodman.jpg

Just because you found it on google doesnt make it true, dumb faggot. I understand why people defend circumcision though. I mean it takes a real gangster to admit that his dick is ruined and quite frankly inferior.

>males
as a noun, that's a word for policemen and biologists. Try "men" (or here, "boys").

98-99% effective, sorry
doesnt matter if i found it on google, it's in every single medical book regarding this issue, faggot

Anti-Circumcision Article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171109141826/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf

Intact health guide
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/condition
archive.is/bpZ8R

Doctors against circumcision.
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conscientious-objection/
archive.is/LC9Yi

Successful lawsuit against doctor for circumcision.
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM

Circumcision and Autism
The study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
archive.is/umxzJ

The release:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150109093725.htm
archive.is/VTwOv

A column regarding the report:
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
archive.is/VTwOv

Cultural, not scientific, circumcision
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201307/pro-circumcision-culturally-biased-not-scientific-experts
archive.is/D9e8F

Hundreds of millions of dollars in medical revenue from hospital stays and foreskin derived products.
thewellspring.com/flex/myth-circumcision-is-neither-harmful-nor-painful/2617/circumcision-who-profits.cfm
archive.is/mPXCH
thinkaboutnow.com/2016/03/3-wayscorporationsprofitoffbaby-foreskin14/
archive.is/hxDIF

Book on the subject.
books.google.com/books?id=nb9EAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA133&lpg=PA133&dq=circumcision graduation requirement med school&source=bl&ots=ZrqZEn0Ejz&sig=3Fc5kjUhLg7zh8qEcGQl1F9KNYk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGgoGPm4PYAhUCxmMKHZI2DOoQ6AEIRzAE#v=onepage&q&f=false

Circumcision and its implications for sexuality.
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
archive.is/gbvxE

>CIRP Note: The results of this survey are somewhat obscurely stated. This survey surveyed 138 women. Of that group 20 (14.5%) preferred non-intact circumcised sexual partners while 118 or (85.5%) preferred intact non-circumcised sexual partners. This means that about 6 out of 7 women preferred intact non-circumcised partners while about 1 out of seven preferred non-intact circumcised partners.

Every single Jewish Satanic allopathic text? I doubt even that.

exactly what a fucking idiot that cuck is LOL.

>muh HIV protection
>2018
>what are condoms
>sleeping with an aids infested whore and not your virgin wife.

what a fucking cuck

Circumcision reduces marital intimacy and increases risky behavior.
cirp.org/library/general/hughes/
archive.is/cJFaC

Foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
archive.is/7vlut
>The glans of the uncircumcised men had significantly lower mean (sem) pressure thresholds than that of the circumcised men, at 0.161 (0.078) g (P = 0.040) when controlled for age, location of measurement, type of underwear worn, and ethnicity. There were significant differences in pressure thresholds by location on the penis (P < 0.001). The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis was the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision had lower pressure thresholds than the ventral scar of the circumcised penis.

Uncircumcised men please wives better, have fewer sexual partners, more frequent sex, the same level of dysfunction,
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163
archive.is/iXRLG

Criticism of circumcision reporting
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
archive.is/oumy6

Circumcision doesn’t really reduce STD rates. The difference is either insignificant or more so for the circumcised, especially for the very promiscuous. Circumcised men engage in more unusual sexual practices.
cirp.org/library/general/laumann/
archive.is/ybRH

Adult circumcision reduces sensitivity twice as much as it improves satisfaction according to self-reporting.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11956453
archive.is/uHpoR

it doesn't "constantly dry and cracking" lmao

Kind of disgusting that they made their appeal about female infection rates. Illustrates male disposability.

Silly NEET faggots and your nasty penis disease.... The enlightened man's cock is far more pretty than that of an animal's.

>This is why hitler was wrongly defeated, if he wiped out every single jew then none of us would be mutilated right now.
If you faggots had stayed in europe, you’d still have your foreskin. As an indian, there is literally nothing more funny to me than whites crying over their foreskin.

not even surprised , do they make doctors do this shit? why do so many comply?

>implying every single person who has sex knows that the other person has an STD, pragmatically
>already btfo'd your shitty condom argument
holy shit how are you bogans so retarded

Yea sure it fucking does. You honestly believe cutting a piece of skin away reduces the risk of HIV infection? Dumbest shit I have ever heard. But like I said, I get why you're mad. Its going to be ok.

kill yourself you shit skin pajeet. LMAO, you may have your foreskin but you will never have a woman to please you street shitter

Indian from India? i am to and i was still circumcised. or native?

i didnt make this thread because i was mad, im sorry you must have me confused with OP

Shekels. It's an easy way to make a buck for valuable tissue to sell on the market, just like abortions.

Also mohels do rounds at hospitals as basically contractors to get more shekels and more goyim chattel slaves. Often they'll send a mohel in training so that he can practice on the goyim rather than botch the circumcision of one of God's chosen.

Some medical schools require it to graduate or at least used to. Urologists (dick doctors) have to perform at least one to graduate.

As for why they comply some just want the money. Quite a few who don't never really thought about it until they witnessed/performed their first one. Many are so disgusted they refuse to perform another one.

>not worry about my mutilated penis thats constantly dry and cracking because my natural lubrication was taken away?
I’m circumcised and it’s literally not a problem. I had my foreskin and one testicle removed due to an infection and the change in sexual satisfaction is actually positive. Rather than blowing your load right away you have more time to enjoy it.

If you actually step back for a moment and think about it, it's proof that we're fucking barbaric.

>I had my foreskin and one testicle removed

The testicle is a little more notable tbqhfam.

KEK this nigga running around with dry chapped dick tip

cucked by the jews, fuckin merifags

hold on but did you sex sensitivity change in any way?

for example did sex feel better when you were in tact? ive been a circel all my life so i wouldnt know how uncircumsized sex feels.

you've experienced both, give us your report

This. How can we call ourselves civilized when we perform bizarre African tribal rituals?

could be worse and have phimosis and feel pain anytime your foreskin tries to retract while erect, like when you stick it in her vagene. Cant have sex it hurts so much. Condoms kinda help

My testosterone and sperm counts are good so it all turned out fine. It’s why we have two

Same with abortions. I don't know how widespread it is these days, but it used to be you had to perform an abortion to graduate.

Not a shit skin pajeet, but if i had to choose between being a shit skin pajeet or a fucking cutfag, i’d choose being a shit skin pajeet.
Native

Honestly most circumcised guys seem to not last as long because they seem to not be able to tell when they're about to cum to slow down or hold back, they literally seem surprised by it.

>Also mohels do rounds at hospitals as basically contractors to get more shekels and more goyim chattel slaves. Often they'll send a mohel in training so that he can practice on the goyim rather than botch the circumcision of one of God's chosen.
I believe you, but I still want sauce to rage at.

only genetically inferior subhumans get phimosis.

god created man with foreskin, and so it should be left, you were born that way.

its the same as people hwo get diabetes and other health problems, its their fault for being genetically inferior.

if you get diabetes you dont cut up your pancreas

You can get that fixed just by practicing stretching ur dick, you don't need surgery

You know you can regenerate your foreskin just by tugging on it, the skin cells will divide and the skin will grow back, google the proper method if you want

dick stretching, the fuck that sounds painful

i know, but thats pointless, because it wont bring back the 12000 nerve endings, nor lubrication, nor the fenelum

Half the time I can't make it all the way through and close the page without saving because it I can't deal with it. I kind of wish I had the fortitude for this one because that was just the first of many testaments from an organization dedicated to circumcisions.

It's just too much for me sometimes.

its really not that bad

When I was uncircumcised, sex felt very good, the tip is really sensitive. The issue is that it makes you blow your load quicker. Upon circumcision it was weird for a while (probably due to the fact I had surgery on most of my genitals in general) the overall sensation change isn’t like a night and day difference, it’s like dimming the lights a bit. I personally like it because I feel like I have a lot more stamina because it takes longer to orgasm, which allows for more overall stimulation simply due to how much more time I’m masturbating or fucking.
Intact=get your pleasure quick
Cut=get your pleasure over a longer period
I wouldn’t sweat that you’ve been cut, the anxiety comes from the grass is greener effect imo. I’m also one man and pleasure is subjective, so take what you can

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

Reminder that no woman wants a dog penis

wtf is it then

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN

>wahhhh I want my ant eater dick back
Also reminder that Christians don’t have to do circumcision as the new law in New Testament canceled it out.

literally our last hope, they seem like scammers tho. over promising and bitching about donations

That’s interesting actually. I was pretty much the opposite in that I blew pretty fast when I was uncut. Might have been age and other psych factors, sample size of one and all

Just blow a load more than once faggot. wtf is wrong with you.

I'm not circumcised so i don't give a fuck

its just streching the skin, think pic related

hhmmm, alot of guys like you say that once they were cut their sex life was changed forever in that they cant have the 10% of the pleasure they used to, also whats wrong with blowing more than once? id rather be full of pleasure than lasting longer, who cares about the partner

You ever stop and think about the fact that a piece of your dick was literally sold? That we give the flesh of infants to cosmetics companies?

Yeah man, it’s a “recommendation” in Islam at best. But at this point it’s so ingrained in th culture, the average Muslim thinks it’s mandatory. When my sister had her kid, I told her maybe she should do some reading on the subject and perhaps wait. She looked at me like I had 3 eyes. The ignorance of this issue in the public is truly disheartening. Generations of men will lose an essential part of their bodies due to superstition.

Thanks for info on the company. I’ll definitely look into it.

I’m sorry my sexual activity wasn’t on par with what you do or expect

Cut penis looks better.

It is fucked up.

>born with jewish mom and catholic dad
>no circumcision
>age 16
>realize foreskin is too tight
>can't clean very well
>very sensitive tip
>have circumcision
>can't walk straight for 3 weeks
>dick tip is now shriveled

The only benefit is i can fuck longer without cumming.

Cut, uncut, what does it matter, women view me about as attractive as your average lamp, cactus, or brick wall anyway.

It's like asking "When you win the lottery, will you buy a mansion or just live a quiet life?" like yeah, it's nice to fantasize about it, but in the end it doesn't matter since it's incredibly unlikely to ovvur anyway.

it's called edging faggot

What you heard is right. I can't compare with and without, but it's basically once you hit the point then everything changes and it's amazing for a few seconds and it takes practice just to try to ride the wave.

But if you treat it like a numb piece of meat and don't even really enjoy the sensation for like half an hour then you get a crazy transcendental more than a few seconds.

We cut a piece off of our children and sell it to make face cream.

Oh, it definitely changed, it just wasn’t night and day, just a shift.
>who cares about the partner
I like the fact that I can last longer. Whatever the psychological etiology of it is, I like it

Ummm that article is correct.

Did you ever even try? I never knew I was good for more than one shot until I tried. I just fell for Jewish porn memes about premature ejaculation and then you're btfo for the night.

Trys to sugar coat his jewish accomplishment

Women loved Bukowski after he became famous. Bukowski may be the ugliest man ever. He was also a total bitch and alcoholic.

There were times where I would have sex more than once. Again sample size of one

Who gives a shit. Take your anteater dick and go fuck yourself with it

>cutfags weakly justifying their circumcisions

Goddamn, Jews are truly amazing, How do they keep doing it?
Like if you fucking look at the procedure objectively it's clearly barbaric and fucked up. No sane man would accept their pride and joy being chopped like this but thanks to Jew mind control you guys do mental acrobatics to convince yourself you're better off now. Simply incredible.

Sad thing is my mom made me have a circumcision in elementary school, i had to lay in bed all day because of how bad that shit hurt, and when you are that old they have to have.l stitches and shit on it and i had to pull off the bandages...
But Atleast i don't have a small penis

See, faggot? Finns don’t get (((the mark))) cause they dindu nuffin. Anglos commited genocide so god sent his chosen people to punish you.

If an adult decides to have the procedure done, all power to him. Mutilating babies and children is barbaric though.