Indian education minister dismisses theory of evolution

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/23/indian-education-minister-dismisses-theory-of-evolution-satyapal-singh

White people BTFO!

>No one ever saw an ape turning into a human being

Sounds like yet another ignorant faggot who hasn't even grasped a basic understanding of Darwin's theory

Sure and now you will get 1 billion fucking intellectual noggers thanks to one cretin who eats his own shit.
Remember to hire Poles instead of Indians.

I find no fault in the man's logic.

lol kys

>implying anybody with higher than 80 IQ think streetshitters have anything to offer the world other than being trained as ICT monkeys and callscentre bots

Please meme a t-shirt that says we did not evolve into existence.

Good. Evolution is fake news.

everyone knows pooegenesis is the only rational explanation.

>sounds like he hasn't even gone further beyond even 420 more like carl Sagan

its a fucking distrction.

fuck you. You just made me spill my breakfast

what are you eating Osterrich bro

what?

Usted no es un pais, dejad de hacer el ridiculo modernillo cagalan.

Yoghurt with fruits and corn flakes

the bf of a friend of my gf is mexican, he was a bro but the Che Guevara shirt kinda bugged me

You gonna go the Venezuela route?

AMLO is not like Chavez, He is progressive and democratic, He is like the Mexican Trump, very nationalistic. He is the best option for the country

Superpoower 2020

Nationalist in what sense? Chavez nationalized the oil industry and completely crushed it, every year they have been producing less oil

there is nationalism for nation-state (like #fuckoffwearefull) and then there is economic nationalism (like "nationalize everything")

I would assume AMLO is the latter

desu I think that Mexico just needs a illiberal Fujimori-styled government that will crush the narcos

He wants to poo loo the EU.

Based Indian

being in india i guess he sees no proof of it

India isn't a particularly intelligent nor advanced society, so this is hardly surprising.

>Ministers
>Knowing things