TRUMP CAUGHT TWEETING AT MAR-A-LARGO

this is your candidate??
REALLY???

Oh my god sound the alarms

Leftwing memes everyone.

>leaked photo from White House bedroom
he is done for

what a disgusting creature

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute hatred and step down from the presidency

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

This presidency has just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement stunt, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

At this rate I would vote for Oprah Winfrey in 2020, just think about that

Ben Shapiro was right

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>i-its not funny!
>t-trump is the god emperor!
Fucking frogposters are retarded.

It's amazing how evil you all truly are yet you're unable to see it. You think you are "good". Many of you claim to be christians, some claim to be nazis. You don't worship order or goodness. You worship chaos. No, you don't even worship chaos because that would require an ounce of order. You revel in it like a pig revels in mud.

-When Christopher Dorner shot police officers, you were cheering him on and laughing at the mayhem.

-When that sperg shot up KIDS at sandy hook, you laughed at the mayhem, then went on to just say it was all fake.

-When elliot rodgers killed college girls, you cheered him on! I mean that's what a bunch of college sluts deserve, right?

-When the world was ashamed of the U.S. for electing Trump, an open racist, sexist, and homophobe, you all were creaming your pants to this day.

-Now we have hurricane harvey, and you evil mother fuckers are still cheering in glee at the chaos and destruction it is bringing to people's life.

-And last but not least, when a GIRL lost her live in Charlottesville NC you had the balls to mock her openly on various social media sites without shame.

You all are true true chaotic evil. You are Lucifer, how can you not see it.

We could have done so much more with that material. Oh well, tears in rain.

I mean, I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Pierced man nips... Thats my fetish *-*

>Chaos fag claiming left is right and down is up
Mmmmm so delicious

Holy shit dude, leave some server space for the rest of us. Diaries are meant to be kept private

I've supported Trump since he announced he was running...but I can't anymore.

I made excuses when he called Mexicans "criminals and rapists"
I am excuses when he bragged about sexually assaulting women
I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
I made excuses when he was shown to have colluded with Russia
I made excuses when he supported Nazis
I made excuses when he attacked freedom of the press
I made excuses for everything...

...But I WONT make excuses this time. I finally have to say that enough is enough. This is disgraceful, this is disgusting, this is embarrassing.

This is NOT what the presidency is about
This is NOT what America is
This is NOT who WE are

they are extremely delicious tears tho

Do better then cunt.
I just filled this leftist faggot's shit thread with all of its 2 digit IQ talking points and refused it a serotonin hit.
#rule number 5

Op posting and answering to his own posts cant even make a decent argument that isn't totally fake.

Op needs to stop being a faggot

SAGE all the way

I think you mean.

my fault i did give to much "quality"

>Leftwing memes everyone.

>I made excuses when he called Mexicans "criminals and rapists"
They are
>I am excuses when he bragged about sexually assaulting women
They loved it
>I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
They ALSO loved it
>I made excuses when he was shown to have colluded with Russia
That's just CNN bullshit
>I made excuses when he supported Nazis
You watch too much CNN
>I made excuses when he attacked freedom of the press
Oh CNN is fake news. Vicious attack.
>I made excuses for everything...
Whats your excuse for not KYS?

have a pity you for not even changing the file name because we all pity you.

I'll stick to chubby bunny challenge thanks

Did you just reply to yourself a dozen times? Which one is the real you.....

239lbs

Stop changing your fucking flags. It's not working and we have already spotted the shareblue shill.
Do you think we haven't recognized the same id on every post?
How fucking stupid do you think we are?

I made an ugly girl do that numerous times until she passed out and came back crying.

Good keks.

SPBP