Look at this List

Not one slavic country is in that list. Why all slavic countries are such useless shitholes?

op innovated 1000 new ways to suck cock. good job.

Lol. As if that list means anything. My country is 2nd and we're a complete useless shithole. I'd take a Slavic country over Swedistan any day of the week.

Why are we on their twice?

There

Sweden GDP Per Capita 51,599.87 USD

You are one of the happiest countries. what the fuck are you talking about? You only have to get rid of those camel fuckers.

Asians can't innov-

Isreal number 10
Greatest tech ally

Like 90% of all swefags on this board - proxy fag.

Slavs are pretty great innovators

When I was in prison my celly was from Chelmobyarisk (cant spell, the place where the meteor hit) and he taught me how to make tattoo ink using leftover black rubber from sandals and piss

So can we conclude that innovation is a cultural thing, not a genetic one.

If only the westernized culture didn't kill birth rates it would be bretty gud desu

Too bad he innovated himself into a cell.

>Sweden
>low scores
>high result
>jewish rating?

Those are rankings...

Most likely corruption.

Ingen proxy här, jag är svensk på riktigt. Och varje svensk som inte är helt jävla hjärntvättat skulle se hur åt helvete det går för vårt land just nu.

You're an idiot. GDP doesn't mean shit if all the government ever does with the money is fuck its own people over. And how the fuck would you even measure happiness in the first place? Ask people how happy they are from a scale of 1-10? Lol.

>top 5 are cuckarino places

i wonder who mad this (((accurate))) chart....

Biggest bullshit chart ever. If it was genuine, Sweden would have virtually nothing on orange, yellow, green and purple. And dark blue would be less than half its size on that fake chart.

U mad they aren't making you shekels? Slavs confirmed bro-tier