FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

I think I figured some shit out so bear with me, I'm autistic. The guy in this Interview is Joseph DiGenova. The former Special Counsel who went after both the Teamsters and former NY Governor Elliot Spitzer. Joe isn't just some random Attorney. This interview is getting shilled and slid hard when posted right now. If you haven't watched this yet, watch it. He lays the whole thing out to beautifully.
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
>Everybody always says in defense of Hillary, "Well she was only one of nine. There were nine entities."
>But they forget the one most important fact of all. It only takes one vote to stop a deal. Hers.
>And you know what? She was bought. She wasn't going to vote no!
>She knew about the bribery that was going on. Her husband was involved in it.
>She could have stopped the uranium one sale with one vote. That's all it takes in Cepheus(sp?).
>If one member of Cepheus, one of nine says no. It is done. She didn't vote no! She could have.
>So thee answer to this is. It's not that she was one of nine. It's that SHE WAS one of nine.

Not only is Joe a creditable, famous attorney. Turns out, so is his legal partner and wife.
Here is where it gets weird. I found all this out trying to check out Joseph DiGenovas wiki page to learn more about him. You would think, an attorney who was special council on such huge cases would have a wiki page right? Well he doesn't. Instead it redirects to his wife and legal partners page, Victoria Toensing.
Check it out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_DiGenova (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Toensing)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/gag-order-lifted-doj-says-informant-can-speak-to-congress-on-uranium-one-russia-bribery-case-with-clinton-links.html
money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/media/shepard-smith-fox-news-hillary-clinton-uranium-one/index.html
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/931677555463159808?lang=en
thehill.com/homenews/news/360648-secret-witness-in-gop-probe-of-obama-era-uranium-deal-revealed-as-ex-lobbyist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, who is Victoria Toensing?
>On October 25, 2017 the FBI removed the "gag order" on their informant related to the Uranium One deal scandal.
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/gag-order-lifted-doj-says-informant-can-speak-to-congress-on-uranium-one-russia-bribery-case-with-clinton-links.html

Better question, when did the Uranium One scandal heat up in the mainstream media last year? In November. It was in the news for about a week being denied up and down by leftist scum.
money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/media/shepard-smith-fox-news-hillary-clinton-uranium-one/index.html

And that brings us to Hannity's big ol dick clock. When did the Tick Tock start? It was Novemeber 17th, or 23 days after Oct. 25th.
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/931677555463159808?lang=en
The million dollar question is. Did Victoria talk to Hannity after October 25th after her gag order placed by the FBI was lifted? About Uranium One, Russian election Scandal, and everything else that her husband and legal partner so confidently states in the above interview?

Elections are coming up in November 2018, and if you read Hannity's tweet from November 2017, I think it becomes clear.
>Tick tock..... From now into next year on many fronts!!!! Monday starts what will become an avalanche. Love to all deplorables. Tick tock!!
Trump is going to use the momentum from this avalanche to win in 2018.

Now I'll put on my tin foil conspiracy hat. Has the Russian and North Korean propaganda in the news been a serious attempt to spark WWlll to avoid all this mess? Were the "meteor strikes" recently in the news really just missiles shot down by our defense system? They didn't look like meteors to me but I'm no expert. I do know one thing though. They did it on 9/11 with no regrets, and they did it on the gulf of tonkin. Trump released the JFK files, and we now know a little more about the truth there too. More importantly, we know what they are capable of. Lying to the masses, starting mass wars, and grand global conspiracies so big, that the general public literally cant handle it.
>You want the truth? You can't handle the truth.
>The whole world is a stage

That brings us to today. #releasememo. David Nunes. Admiral fucking Michael S. Rogers may literally be the greatest American Patriot to have served this fine country.
Buckle up boys. It's happening, for real. This is it. Trump is playing the hand they dealt him. They were confident they dealt him muck, so they shoved all in before the flop. Turns out he had rockets in the hole this entire time.

Praise be upon him! PRAISE KEK!

>I think I figured some shit out so bear with me, I'm autistic.

I stopped reading after that...

Check. I did a thread about him earlier. Obama’s plans to exonerate Hillary by becoming Gov of Virginia and pardoning everyone. He is based as fuck. He did a YouTube video about Benghazi and the truth about stolen missiles.

Israel is so fucked.

RIP Joseph.. Shooting himself in the head 3 times, what a shame...

His wife is the key. His fucking wife is the one the FBI put a gag order on. She is the fucking informant on the Uranium One deal. This all started when gag order was lifted. Her, and Admiral Rogers are the keys that opened this box.

A. Devin Nunes
B. Admiral Rogers, Dan Bongino exposed this story like 2 weeks ago
C. Something is missing here... what’s the happening??

Pretty sure it’s a man, and said man is literally dying of lung cancer. Sauce for that suggestion....

Was it too hard? TURN ON TEXT TO SPEECH

thehill.com/homenews/news/360648-secret-witness-in-gop-probe-of-obama-era-uranium-deal-revealed-as-ex-lobbyist

William Campbell

Victoria is the uranium one informant. She is the wife of Joe, the man in the interview, who is also a big former attorney. He spelled out what is happening and about to happen. Timeline for her gag order being lifted syncs up with Hannity Tick Tock and Uranium One scandal story in news. Tick Tock lines up with elections.
Basically this whole thing is going to blow open before elections. We got less then 10 months.

Sorry correction, she is the informants lawyer.

That’s too long regardless

What did daddy tomato say to junior tomato? Catchup

it was a mix of Tick Tock and Qposting. Just terrible.

>Admiral fucking Michael S. Rogers may literally be the greatest American Patriot to have served this fine country

dilly dilly

Rodgers is retiring. Why?

Don't know for sure, but my guess is that he's seen enough to get away from the garbage.

He stepped up to the plate and hit a home run.

>This interview is getting shilled and slid hard when posted right now.
The last thread 404d right after it got posted. I watched the video. He gives good in depth info that they don't have time for during a 7 minute interview on Tucker or Hannity.

So he will be the special prosecutor in investigating bias in the mueller witchhunt?