What do they have on snowden?

What do they have on snowden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0yGvypBwyA
jar2.com/Topics/Snowden.html
scoop.it/t/anonymous-activist/p/4019940777/2014/04/19/mark-zuckerberg-was-hired-by-the-cia-through-his-cousin-edward-snowden
jar2.com/Files/SNOWDEN/Russian_Govt_Report_on_Snowden.pdf
dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/
qcodefag.github.io/?
truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear every single day Q gets BTFO even more but you faggots still insist on posting about him.

Why was that post hidden from the new queue during the sudden maintenance that coincidentally took place just as said post went up?

youtu.be/B0yGvypBwyA

Who cares. The only reason Q gets upvoted on the donald is because the same shills who push Q control T_D. They also shilled for Roy Moore and Steve Bannon.

Fuck off with your Q shit.

>who cares

The irony is that you just got BTFO, when you make a statement make sure you can refute the argument dipshit

>What do they have on snowden?
besides treason?

I think the better question is:
>Why did Snowden leak NSA docs for them?

if nothing else, the butthurt over Q is amusing.
we can determine a few things so far about Q:
1) he is not a shill
2) he drives shills crazy
3) Q is not a confirmed larp

>this makes Q harmless at worst and potentially legit at best
>user sees no major downside to Q
>some of Q's insights and predictions are difficult to dismiss as the work of a larp

snowden is CIA.
the agency has maintained a turf war with the NSA since forever
the CIA are confirmed bad guys
it's looking more and more like the NSA may be the good guys

>snowden to russia just so happened to correspond with the reset and the U1 scandal

No. You're using confirmation bias. That's not how you validate something faggot. It's more amusing that any criticism of this bullshit is deemed to be shilling.

>these leftypol tier memes

dumb CIA nigger

user, I can only make a guess. I think there's an old zionist trick that if you tell someone you are going to do them harm, then it's okay to do it.

Snowden is a traitor and is working for (((them)))

Assange is a patriot of truth.

and the coup in ukraine and russia's subsiquent invasion of crimea. leading to a destabilized ukraine, a situation that NK took advantage of and obtained Russian solid-rocket engines from a factory in Ukraine.

so many traitors. so many.

jar2.com/Topics/Snowden.html

scoop.it/t/anonymous-activist/p/4019940777/2014/04/19/mark-zuckerberg-was-hired-by-the-cia-through-his-cousin-edward-snowden

Oh hey it's this thread. Again.
Q is probably legit. It will be interesting watching user reconcile that. They will demand answers about Jews that he probably won't give. I'm curious to see how he handles it. If he doesn't deliver Sup Forums will call bullshit. If he does Jews will flip their shit.

Assange has been dead for over a year and state actors are masquerading as him
we've been over this before

jar2.com/Files/SNOWDEN/Russian_Govt_Report_on_Snowden.pdf

just know a fucking CIA agent was a moderator for some reddit pages who eventually created her own little cyber security group

>confirmation bias
present counter-evidence then

Q is definitely legit, theres no doubting it anymore, i cant wait to see the shills desperately try to dispute this shit

every time i tell them to do this user, they always say, THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU. even though i already posted my evidence.

welcome to arguing with lefties 101
just ad hominem these retarded niggers

This post is more astute/profound than any of you faggots seem to understand

As soon as I farted it started to rain, OP is a faggot.

Post this shit in /ptg/ where it belongs or go back to infinitychan or plebbit. We don't need threads like this, though better than the 1000x thread on circumcision.

t. butthurt glow in the dark CIA niggers

Are you faggots seriously shitting on Snowden for leaking shit on Obama and Hillary?

Can you larper morons make a general for this garbage? I don't give a shit if you want to talk about it but please contain yourselves to one fucking thread.

i'm not using confirmation bias at all, queer-bait. something tells user (You) don't understand the meaning of the concept, in that my mini-heuristic doesn't at any stage (or even inferentially) employ confirmation bias to support my argument; nor did i at any time validate Q. i simply said he was harmless and potentially not a larper; that is in fact the absence of a validation...confirmation bias be damned.

i think you're a nigger or a female; but i know you've no sense for syntax. what is this abomination pretending to be a sentence. if it were a simple misspelling or something, user would overlook it.
>It's more amusing that any criticism of this bullshit is deemed to be shilling.

user can also conclude (even verify) that you're the type what fancies herself a clever lass. allow user to therefore advise that you check yourself before you wreck yourself.

would you like a good mental thrashing, clever lass?

yeah, it's full-scale and wanton treason.
there will be death penalties handed down.

all of it taken together
>it's that bad

Q is a journalist from the intercept. Get ready for the reveal kek

Q is a zionist LARP that never mentions Israel.

a couple weeks ago he was a math professor from washington
tell us if you know something or you are yourself larping.

Who benefits most from the ambiguity of Assange's current state?

You have to go back.

Not this boomer shit again

dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

I thought it was a larp too. I actively made fun of these anons until I saw above. It all makes sense now or at least is beginning to.

THEY

NEVER

MENTION

ISRAEL

>qlarp
>linking to r*ddit
>giving a fuck about r*ddit
The absolute state of this board Jesus fucking Christ.

Is the information wrong? Because I know you haven't watched a half an hour video in that short amount of time.

Israel dies in 2018.

The fact that all Q fans dodge the Israel thing is too consistent to be a coincidence. I think Q is legit but the way his fans won't challenge him over his ommissions isn't something I will be associated with.

You don't have to be "associated" with anything. Shit seemed like an a-typical larp, seems that it's shaping up to not be. Israel is a given, the traitors were always going to get the rope first so let's get to it with these collaborators who are going to be named in all of this first.

It is not a given that the Jew problem will be exposed. Every Q fan says it's known, but they refuse to discuss the Jews on their 8ch board, so I dont lurk there and Sup Forums ignores them. It's not something I control. He misjudged this community pretty badly. Hopefully he unfucks himself and gets Sup Forums on board. Once POTUS acknowledges his legitimacy that should happen, but as I noted above, he will be innundated with calls to name the Jew, and let's be honest: he undoubtedly won't. Interesting situation. Glad I'm not tasked with resolving it.

Bump

Why does Q get shilled harder than Seth Rich, Sandy Hook and Bitcoin on here?
Anti shill bump

Coke bumps on me

we learned nothing from the show, nothing, everything was already public knowledge, it was all a show for the normies

I'd like it on record that Q is fake and gay and will make everyone look even more retarded by association once the schizo boomers first larp is a over. You can proceed to call me a shill now.

well, the relative absence of jew blaming does not negate the validity of Q any more than it wouldn't support it if he did -- in that credibility is not a function of one's disposition viz the JQ.
it's obviously a message that has to be built in parallel here on Sup Forums and other places.
when all this shit comes out, normies are going to be scowering 'conspiracy' and alt-right sights looking for answers.
the impending discrediting of the institutional media will result in a blowback where the people trust whatever opinion is most at variance with the establishment.
it's been simmering right under the surface for years. even nigs are developing a dubious view of the jew. it's like holding in pressure -- once it erupts, it's going to spring to life.
user has assumed this would happen for years...even tried warning the kikes.
they have no way to reverse course and they know it.
when it comes to kikery, it literally is all or nothing.

It just seems like there was a very active campaign to remove race realism and the JQ from the concept of being "redpilled", which of course makes it the bluepill. Sup Forums naturally rejects this. Q has ignored that rejection. Very curious.

all i can say is that among the upper and upper middle classes, it is TOTALLY unacceptable to be openly 'racist' or counter-semetic.
it's obvious that Q, if he is legit, has the sanction of higher ups, and i would guess that his identity is fairly well known to those who know him well.

I get what you're saying. It puts Sup Forums in a weird position. Do "we" love Mr. Trump or the redpill more? I don't like having to choose. I was not expecting to have to choose. I'm personally willing to trust Mr. Trump, but much of Sup Forums is going to continue to be divided over it. I think the main thing isn't so much that they want Jews to be harmed, more that they want them held responsible for what they've done to Western civilization. I don't see people yelling at Q about blacks, whites, arabs, etc, everhone seems ok with those topics, but Jews remain the big taboo. Some people would rather die than let Jews slide. They are already on govt watch lists for daring to speak out about it, so they have nothing to lose.

Can someone provide me with screencaps of Q ever being right about anything? This shit is stupid and is meant to divide.

look at this post, there is no way Q could be fake at this point. also heres a compilation of all of his posts so far.
qcodefag.github.io/?

He said POTUS was completely insulated and protected, which is true so far. He said that FBI agents were floating plans to harm POTUS, which some news discussed today, truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
There have been several things like this. There's as much chance he's real as fake imo, which isn't enough for most user. It isn't enough for me. But I think it will turn out he is at least connected.

Because Israel is on DJT's side? You Jew haters are morons.

It isn't hate to ask a group of people who are proud of their history of subverting larger groups to knock off their bullshit.

ever played dominoes?

What's the end game? WWIII?

Not in a very long time.

>What's the end game? WWIII?
It is now as a means to distract and prevent a take down.

Israelites aren't subverting anyone. If there are Jews that are subverting - they're diaspora.

What otherwise could be the reason to get nuclear tech to NK?

>Mossad isn't subverting anyone
This is a joke, right? Go away JIDF.

Kill yourself kosher boy

So that's why we have to be nice to the Jews? To prevent a civil war / WWIII. Ha. I guess I didn't want to believe that at first. I do now that the FBI texts are out. What a mess.

You know what I think is funny? You insult people with dismissive comments, but there's not substance behind them at all.

Even if Q is a LARPer, they're still creating something entertaining. Not the least of which, there's real work and thought behind what they're posting.

All you do is toss an insult or claim it's been BTFO, then post some shitty meme, with your dismissive insult: boomer.

Trying to marginalize someone by lumping them into a group with a poorly hidden attack on their potential age.

You're behavior is reminiscent of the left.

What does brave browser have to do with it? Honestly I have not paid any attention to this faggy q shit

>being rational on this tibetan storytelling webnet
Srsly though it isn't really entertainment to think about human sacrifices and hurtcore pedophilia for months at a time and it made me feel sick of humanity, which is quite a feat because I was already basically dead inside.

>You're

So we should celebrate and reward literal fake news if its actually written out well or if we like whats being said, if we can use it to further a specific narrative and fuck whatever the truth is?

Just a bunch of ecelebs that glommed onto it for shekles.

Which ecelebs? Can I get a rundown? I started using brave after hearing it from biz and like it, did I fall for a meme?

You're easy to spot

Q is not a LARPer and the shills prove it. They always babble about Israel and JIDF and boomer posting and habe bad Q memes saved. Additionay they stay too long in the threads, since they're paid to post

Imagine believing any of this bullshit

Nice memeflag

I don't think it has any connection to Brave. Maybe the dev follows Q or something. Q hasn't mentioned Brave.

It’s literally Alex Jones tier lizardmen shit
You have to be autistic (or from Reddit in OPs case, and probably yours too) to believe any of it

Find the 8ch "Julian is missing" Wikileaks staff leaker thread from mid November 2016 (not the fucking jpg an archive of the full thread is on archive.is)

In it they say that Snowden is a CIA Spook to make NSA the bad guys in the public's eyes and they had proof of that and a large systemic organised pedofile ring.
That post is the closest thing we got to full disclosure of what's going on.

Julian is still missing presumed dead.

You're just convincing them that Q is a LARP by posting this stuff. I think he's probably real, but people like you don't convince anyone, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Check this thread out too and give it a bump. It's about a leaked Deep state chatroom:

Not true at all. Lurk moar and you'll see the pattern I talked about

Show your real flag then

Bump

I think he was legit at first, but since he decided to be cryptic and chose an easily hijacked name, tons of spam and misinformation flooded the board under his/her name. Add in the gaping chasm that interpreting his prophecyspeak entailed, that was a recipe for failure.

Just do what works. Be direct, tell what you know, and if it gets (((deleted))), some user on this board already screenshotted it and will share on another thread, probably on one completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

When lefties call you a Russian bot it pisses you off but if someone mentions something you dont like you say they're being paid to shill. You're hypocritical and ignorant. The reason Q doesn't bother to post here is because idiots like you argued with the NatSocs and got harassed into the ground for it. It was predictable. He still managed to bungle it. He was told what he needed to do to rectify it. Maybe he has enough facebook "user" like you to help him that he doesn't need Sup Forums anymore. If so, great, problem solved.
He only posts on his locked board now, so that really isn't a problem anymore.

I think Q. Should have a different approach. Once, Q posted some blackpill shit in my thread, totally killed my thread. This was after I asked people to stop turning my thread into a Q thread, and called Q the Riddler. The guy needs to take a break from whatever he's doing and start meditating. I'm serious.

>posts on his own containment board now
Thank goodness.

Holy shit this board has fallen.

That's funny. It probably wasn't him though, his first tripcode was cracked.

Look what you're doing. You're assuming things because of lack of information. When we got leaks about the Shareblue site, immediatly shills appeared and called everyone a boomer and tried to tie that to Q.

>double checked
I thought that thread was funny. Sup Forumsacks really need to drink more water and introduce some fiber into their diets. That was actually one of the true Sup Forums posts, unlike most of the bullshit here.

Were you there during the image upload blackout on the 22nd midnight and 23rd dawn? The true Sup Forums came out during 0000~0300. Sup Forums became so different that it gave me a profound feeling of enlightenment and betrayal.

Due to the government shutdown, the shills were gone. Trump posters were gone. Redditors were gone. Image servers were offline too, so the remaining userbase adapted within minutes. ASCII and hate-braille came into use because the spam filters didn't work. You're absolutely right when you say Sup Forums has fallen, and that night showed exactly how bad it's gotten.

About 95% of the stuff on this board is not naturally conceived by the Sup Forumsacks themselves. It is (((sponsored))).

I want larpfags to all lay their necks down on traintracks

op here just confirmed Q is actually anon5

what a fucking troll lmao

Link to thread?