Trump is obsessed with Mexico

Is Mexico relevant in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/11/mexico-deadly-violence-international-institute-strategic-studies
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/isil-vs-mexican-drugcartelsunitedstatesislamophobia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ1rcifeFyI
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtQ8HfWyKE
insightcrime.org/news/analysis/2017-homicide-round-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHzcFLPJe6I
elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/asians-now-outpace-mexicans-in-terms-of-undocumented-growth/432603/
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/09/22/india-is-the-fastest-growing-source-of-new-illegal-immigrants-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's so cool about Mexico

Nah

Caribbean.

>a beautiful country that should be a tourist paradise
>a nation with industry
>a nation with natural resources
>and yet they continue to fuck it up
>more deaths than Syria

Mexico is a fucking joke of a shithole

Mexico is the shithole of shitholes

I know a few people who road tripped Mexico and they had a really good time.

These stats speak louder than opinions. Your country is extremely dangerous and the US needs to create a great wall to keep your bad hombres out.

>>a beautiful country that should be a tourist paradise

it is, lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings

>a nation with industry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country

>a nation with natural resources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

>more deaths than Syria

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/11/mexico-deadly-violence-international-institute-strategic-studies

I’ve gone to Mexico on vacation

It was a nice vacation

Doesn’t mean it isn’t a shithole

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/isil-vs-mexican-drugcartelsunitedstatesislamophobia.html

What's the source for your stat, spic?

wikipedia, stupid poo shitskin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ1rcifeFyI

>This shit only happens is Africa And Mexico

Disgusting shithole of a country fucking monkey beaner scum you all are.

PD: Sudaca de mierda

come mierda, Arabe muerto de hambre. deja de invadirnos

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtQ8HfWyKE

>Wikipedia
>reliable source
Fuck off, beaner!
Also it's directly wrong if I look at that article.
Mexico has a murder rate of 16. 35 not 13.
That's more than 20762 murders for a population of 123 mil. Be a part of that stat next time, grasshopper!

ALWAYS THE SAME MEXICAN MONKEY DOING SLIDE THREADS USING SAME IMAGES, SOURCES AND SAME RETARDED RETHORIC
>
ALWAYS SAME MEXICAN FAGGOT DOING SLIDE THREADS USING SAME IMAGES, SOURCES AND SAME RETARDED RETHORIC

ALWAYS SAME MEXICAN FAGGOT DOING SLIDE THREADS USING SAME IMAGES, SOURCES AND SAME RETARDED RETHORIC
>

>

Get cancer faggot

I love Mexicans, hey they're all pink on the inside

it is, stupid poo in the loo. go back to worship that toilet, starving shitskin haahahahahahhaa

Puerto Rico is more dangerous than Mexico

insightcrime.org/news/analysis/2017-homicide-round-up/

Solo deja de invadirnos, cerdo Arabe negroide judio , Mexico no tiene porque mantenerte jajajajaajajajjaajjaajaj

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHzcFLPJe6I

elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html

its mexicans that are obsessed with coming to america

fuck off

>Puerto Rico is more dangerous than Mexico
Same spics and beaners. No surprise there.
>Puerto Rico has more crimes than Mexico maybe that will prove my country's peace loving nature.
When did you get deported, geaser?

been to mexico a couple of times
it looked like something out of a post apocalyptic movie
i'm sure there are some nice parts, but nothern mexico aint one of them

Because they are bringing drugs and bringing crime, they're rapists.

the basic food in India is rats and mud cookies, thats why you are very stupid. ugly indian shitskins are the number 1 illegal community in the US, not Mexicans.

Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth
Chinese, South Koreans, and Indians among the fastest-growing segments of undocumented immigrants.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/asians-now-outpace-mexicans-in-terms-of-undocumented-growth/432603/

mexico is not necessary, it should be sunk like atlantis to facilitate the creation of a new ocean and new beachfront property in AZ, NM and TX

however chili and Argentina should remain.

*greaser, greaser, greaser, ffs!

>mexico is not necessary,

yes it is, stupud redneck from shitty AZ

>At 6 million, Mexicans still represent the majority of the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the country.
You're just reading the titles, aren't you?
Have you practiced trying to jump the wall yet, spic?

you are full of shit, literally, subhuman shitskin

There is, however, a growing number of Indians that are less-skilled and staying in the country illegally. In fact, in recent years the net number of Indians staying in America illegally has been growing much more than even the number of new illegal Mexico-born immigrants in the country, a recent Pew Research Center report showed this week.

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/09/22/india-is-the-fastest-growing-source-of-new-illegal-immigrants-to-the-u-s/

>mexican murder rate go up
>illegal immigration goes down
let's hope the trend continues!

>The country ranks fourth after Mexico, El Salvador and Guatemala for the largest source of unauthorized migrants to America

>Indians are one of the best-educated and best-paid groups of immigrants in the United States because the slice of the giant global desi diaspora which settles in the States tends to be populated by coders, doctors, engineers, executives and other high-skilled workers that arrive with work visas.

You're literally proving me right, Sanchez!