You see Amazons new supermarket? It's pretty racist, I think Jeff is /ourguy/

You see Amazons new supermarket? It's pretty racist, I think Jeff is /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=FykAsTK06wc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they bought Whole Foods. Amazon only intends to run high end grocery stores.

and this cashierless store is more of a high-end 7-eleven.

What the fuck, Amazon? Canceled my subscription and put my Fire TV Stick up my ass.

Even normies say this film is retarded.

still can't understand why 25% of latino and blacks dont have checking accounts...they are free. i got my first one when i was like 12

how can he be our guy when he's a deep state technocrat bilderburg megacorp?

>checking accounts
What is it? How is it different from just using card?

it would be cool though if jeff bezos was on the good side of the deep state and secretly fighting facebook and google to put control of data into the hands of the good guys. but i'd be surprised.

most checking accounts ain't free. Some are free if you get regular electronic deposits but most charge you a monthly fee.

People that live paycheck to paycheck have less need for them.

anyone remember the ibm commercial? life comes at you fast

youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk

the fee is not even $3 a month though
i don't even like banks, just saying. the barrier to entry doesnt really exist. they accept everyone even people they're probably losing money on.

>Stick up my ass.
classic germany

so this video says "2/3rds of customers are white men" like its a bad thing. lol. fucking racists

>shopping without checkout
Yo, black people invented this technology first. Where my royalty check at Amazon?

its just a bank account. I place to store your money.

lol

kek

>its a Sup Forumsmblr finds a new thing to get triggered about and repost 50 times per day episode

I hate reruns.

New rule for immigration to the US

Must have a checking account
Must have a smart phone

That appears to cut most undesirables.

most credit unions you just have to deposit at least $5 in your savings and your checking is free

wow those dead liberal eyes complaining about rascism and not taking ebt from dindu nuffins

>its racist because it doesnt take EBT and you need basic shit like a checking account, blacks cant be expected to operate on that level

everyone is literally racist

Most low-wage earners are black, Hispanic or teens. Amazon is making a technology to deprive them of another job.

because your mother opened it for you