>Find a fight comp of vol 3
>Hope for the best
>Watch it
>Cringe in horror

Should've let Monty take this one to the grave

Wrong board, RWBY isn't anime.

Can wee agree Weiss is the best girl?

Of course we can't. Best girl is Coco.

I remember shitposting about this anime last year led me to watch it just to fuck with the shitposters, and I accidentally ended up enjoying it.

I second that.

>this anime
Fuck me, it isn't even anime, what am I saying. Mods please ban me for a week.

kill yourself

reminder monty was murdered by his wife

but that doesn't change the fact that he animated with model poser

Not anime fuck off and kill yourself.

That should go without saying.

RWBY isn't even allowed on Sup Forums if it's not airing. You should be redirecting to

>isn't even allowed on Sup Forums if it's not airing

Sup Forums should be the same with all the shitty circlejerk generals like jojo and kememe friends

Too bad both have ongoing digital and manga content then.

The ice cream is better.

No. Overzealous deleting/banning is what ruined Sup Forums. I'd much rather deal with ignoble generals than deal with the kind of cancer that's spawned because of the Sup Forums hugbox.

Is this shit still here?

>not anime

RWBY is the best anime made in America. So far.

That would be Avatar The Last Airbender.

What? What did Avatar have, that RWBY didn't? All Avatar had was some bald faced fuck, who could have been Krillin

no, that is the best anime made in Korea.

But its Anime&Manga, and RWBY has a japanese manga made in japan.

Also an official japanese dub

Good animation for starters.

korra was better

>Hating on best season.

Never post again.

I wish Monty never died.

I'm glad he is dead, should have taken this trash with him

Let me just remind you that the past tense of "sage" is NOT "saged", but "sageta"

I'm glad he did.

Volume 3 was the best volume yet in terms of story. Monty brought cool action sequences, but was a bad influence on everything else.
But all that aside, given I haven't even been interested in touching the fourth volume and have heard that it's pretty shit anyway, yeah, I would have been fine if this died with him.

Although it of course wouldn't have, since Japan wants to acquire this shit bad.

all these seiyuu

Megumi also voices Velvet and Akko while Yoko voices Diana, appropriately.

Faggots, christ.

It's anime if it is made for consumption primarily in Japan. You can't have 'American' anime. That's called animation, or cartoons. You don't get Japanese cartoons. It's a fucking subset.

Stop fucking with language. You are the assholes who ruined the word 'literally'.

Reminder to sage and report.

if this is made for me then why cant i read it

End yourself OP

Original series.

That's like saying that horrible Hollywood Ghost in the Shell movie is anime.

Honestly though we have to admit that it is getting to the point where some of the content is made in Japan for Japan. Although, we must keep Sup Forums pure.

Last I heard, mods said the manga is fine for Sup Forums and everything goes to Sup Forums or /trash/ as appropriate.
Not that it prevented the manga threads from being filled to brim with meta-shitposting, but there you go.

If OPM gets away with being on Sup Forums despite being a webcomic by also having Anime & Manga, can RWBY get away with it by having Dub & Manga?

Really gets your noggin joggin

That's well and good but OP's post isn't about the manga, so this entire thread can fuck off.

OPM is MADE IN JAPAN YOU RETARDED FUCK. THE TARGET AUDIENCE IS JAPAN.

is this guy fucken serious

Given the anime style of RWBY and its popularity in Japan, one could argue that the target audience is Japan.