THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

The fake news is in bed with the deep state. The 9/11 bombings need to be exposed, will President Trump do something about this?? Freedom of the press my ass these people are insane. See how much the world has changed since 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=nF0YpXcZw9U
youtube.com/watch?v=x15CE3pUbRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

this too

Who are the La-Le-Lu-Li-Lo?

seriously the media needs to be dismantled they cannot be trusted THEY SHOWED US CARTOONS OF A PLANE HITTING A BUILDING

youtube.com/watch?v=nF0YpXcZw9U

this is trump at his finest where is THIS MAN

bump

its not just CNN!! The corporate media is fucking us over big time they lie and lie and lie and lie they have us divided! Its like shareblue but for normies

It's like the news has always been. You want state news like Korea to just jerk off the President in power?

whats next???

Israel gets BTFO this year.

im not saying that but the corporate media has so many normies under mind control...if trump came out and said that there were no planes on 9/11 no one would believe him, even tho its the fucking truth

OP the planes were real btw. They were remote controlled.

the planes were real?? not the planes you see in any of the news media imagery, they dont even get the angles consistent its an obvious fabrication

The planes were real aand the footage is real. They were remote controlled planes.

But that's pretty much exactly what is happening. We have footage of the planes, we have eye witness testimony of the planes, planes are confirmed in new york, but Trump would still say there was no planes, and blame the muslims for 9/11, and Trumptards would still think Trump said the truth.

“The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

― George Orwell, 1984

almost all eye witnesses that saw a plane work for the news media

also eye witnesses who never saw any airplane

I can't wait until the attacks on the media begin. It's already started getting close with today's headline of a guy arrested for threatening a mass shooting at CNN HQ

how do yall explain multiple approach angles in different pieces of footage/live shots from the fake news

Are you saying it wasn't the Muslims fault?

they need to be shut down, they are just a wing of the deep state and are working to destroy president trump and the american people

lens distortion? I mean I havn't looked over it myself, but that's just the first thing that pops up.

I know you faggots that think that literally every camera is identical.

Am I? I thought it was Saudi Arabia? Republicans claimed it was Afghanistan, that had ties to Iraq, even tho the terrorists were mostly Saudi.

Who the fuck knows.

You know they don't see it as 'just starting' but a year into an attack. They have threats on them constantly since Trump started his media bashing during the campaign. You don't hear them talk about it often, but it does come up. They're not particularly happy about it, but seriously, it's like anyone else working on TV.

kekd

THE CIA NIGGERS CONTROL:
FOX NEWS, NBC, ABC, CNN, BBC, MSNBC and more

youtube.com/watch?v=x15CE3pUbRM

Well a Muslim group claimed responsibility for it, one that transcends citizenship. Believe me I would love to bomb Saudi Arabia into submission but Afghanistan wasn't inoccent. Iraq was just a neocon war, I would take Saddam over Isis.

cia niggers run al queda too

don't watch entrainment television it will riot your brain If you can't remember that they really have done a number on your mind.

the problem isnt me watching TV, its the fact that the corporate media lies through their teeth about EVERYTHING.....did you know that shitholegate was based on a fake news washington post article that cited anonymous sources that were "briefed on the meeting"

Giving weapons too, isn't the same as running. I mean that's what makes a proxy war different.

you or I dont know exactly what happened or if those weapons came with some sort of loyalty deal

Exactly. To understand what they do is against america is like saying that the Police are literally terrorist.

You're not wrong, but you're also a massive faggot.

says the fucking commie flag defending the corporate media

I don't want to shit on your for not knowing how light works and that angle of reflection is equal and opposite of angle of incidence.
The cars are the cars following JFK's vehicle. You wouldn't see reflections of people in front of the vehicle from that angle.