Who else here pretends to be a communist to get laid...

Who else here pretends to be a communist to get laid? I live on the west coast and every girl talks about being "leftist" and "fuck trump" and "punching nazis" on tinder bio and I just namedrop shit I read on here about communism, replace "jews" with "elites" and I pass for the real deal. They love it.

i haven't talked to a girl that was single and fuckable irl in years

>Who else here pretends to be a communist to get laid?
i pretend to be a commie so i can add names to my list of people who need to get the rope

I could never stoop that low. God made me handsome so I guess I don't have to.

>tinder is about your thoughts and not about your looks

Post your pic and I bet you could hit up the same girl talking about redpill and she'd still roll with it.

No. I pretend to be more right wing than I already am.

The problem is if they ever find out you are not really a communist in California its rape.

Aha, I got you senpai you take them to the state border and fuck 'em outside of California.

pathetic.

>find out you are not really a communist in California
>in California
If you read them Marx they probably would think it was Hitler and vice versa

I told a girl on tinder that I voted for Trump and I wish duterte would come to the USA and cleanse the degenerates like he is in the philipines

She was swallowing my semen in my car 2 weeks later

Well there are lots of ways for sex that was consensual to "become rape" in California.

That's seriously hilarious. Gonna try.

I have no problem with this as long as you scream "hail trump hail white people" while you cum into her communist clam.

u have no integrity and are scum

Pretending and being a communist here gets your face bashed in and a 600 euro fine for communist symbols.

Yeah Eastern Europe sounds great?

Which Eastern European Country has women who are attractive traditional and yet kind of slutty at the same time?

Eastern Europe is a mixed bag but not bad either, can't tell you much but a charmed Eesti qt will not disappoint you.

At the sight of a foreigner, especially American, all of them

Communism rots the body, liberalism destroys the mind. We should all be so lucky as Eastern Europe as they will survive us.

I pretend not to want this turdball of a civilization to unironically catch fire in public. That's usually enough to not get ostracized.

this also.

while living in Sweden. Man, you're the true alpha Sven

Women don't give a shit about politics. To them it's all about virtue signaling and social brownie points.

I pretend to be a liberalist and chicks fucking dig it. They always ask me whats the worst between fascism and communism and I'm like "bitch dont you know they're the exact same thing? You probably havent read Locke tho." This makes their pussy wet and they just drop their panties for me. Works like magic everytime.

Catalonia bitches has got a solid reason to hate fascism tho. Franco fucked them real good

I think any solid book reading will get you laid in these days due to the manchild epidemic provided that you at least have average looks.

>be me
>work with several commie hoes
>always getting into half-assed arguments about politics
>when they can't back up the bullshit they say, they flirt fucking constantly
>complimenting the shit I wear
>always getting entirely too close when talking
>always finding reasons to touch my shoulder or bump their shoulders to mine and then smile
>always wanting to hang around me, wanting to go with them for drinks after work etc
Its weird, they can't win, so they try to use flirting and shit as a tactic to one up me or something. I never go hang out with them or anything, shit might be a trap

The idea that you need to "get laid" is a jewish trick to distract real men from real accomplishments.

You aren't an animal, take control. Save yourself for your wife

Based

It's not going to work. Even leftist women don't really like pussy boys. Even when she does have a boyfriend, she looks at her "woke" feminist soyboy in disgust and is surely cucking him for a more dominant man, either a minority or conservative man she can actually admire.

Nice try Shlomo, your meme flag isnt fooling anyone. Marriage is a jewish trick.

Hey this guy is a real nazi heh heh. And not a reddit-spacing homosexual.
I can tell by the flag he uses

I find the opposite works better. I label myself a fascist and flex. These girls get wet, because we're like the forbidden fruit to them. I find a lot of these girls also come from very liberal backgrounds and never had a chance to rebel so they do it through me. And they don't rebel just against their parents my professors and other symbols of authors too.