Who else wanted ursula to reveal her identity to akko

who else wanted ursula to reveal her identity to akko

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was the perfect chance to do it, and she probably was going to until Croix came in and cockblocked it.

its going to be part of ending still frame credits, with akko being able to fly

Jesus, after all that sperging out in the thread earlier today before the subs were out, I was convinced this episode would be total shit. This is what I get for even entertaining an opinion on this fucking board.

The episode was fine, and it even made me a bit misty-eyed. If this is the tone for the last stretch of the show it might not go out with as much of a whimper as I expected it to. I'm cautiously optimistic.

If next episode don't start with that I will sacrifice Tattun to the rod

I'm meh on it. It feels like they could have stretched this a bit more than a single episode and just cut out some of the earlier filler.

I felt a quality drop in this episode because it felt rushed, but it still has my hyped for what is coming next.

At this point I'm convinced TV LWA was done on the cheap while Trigger allocates its energy towards what ever Imaishi is cooking up, since he's their bread and butter, like it or not.

But that's actually a good thing, because if the show was done cheaply with a chunk of Netflix cash, that means it might be more likely that we're getting a season 2. I highly doubt it still, but it seems within the realm of possibility.

Chariot looks like Lotte but hotte

Yo, can I get some Diana facts?

Despite the quality drop, I loved some of the expressions this episode. All that Croix seething and Ursula/Chariot.

Did sensei lose her magic? I was convinced, when she shielded Akkor from the pollen, but in the end there was no implication.

>This hype OST
>Chariot being a fucking hero
>Chariot NTR but with a happy ending
>Croix and Chariot flashbacks
>Good animation again
>Diana being concerned for Akko
>H&B thanking Akko

How could one episode be so good?! The entire sequence in the forest was hype as fuck. Maximum wakuwaku no dokidoki, I can't wait for the next 4 episodes.

Diana is a lovely girl who just wants to make people happy in her own way. She is waifu for laifu.

Honestly this was the best looking episode in a while. They had clearly been running out of budget, even for Diana's episodes (which is just trash budgeting considering how much they wasted on a filler mushroom episode with the best animation and visual direction in the whole series) but this one had some pretty decent moments and the important scenes looked nice.

I wanted Ursula to lose her magic. At least for one episode, she could get cured later.

Maybe she did, we don't actually know.

Yeah it was good.

True. I got the impression the 6th Word fixed her up, but it would be neat if it didn't.

diana

The OST has been great overall.

7th word: they don't think it be like it is, but it do

After this episode I realised Barbara may have a nice big witch butt however Hannah has a great voice when she's not using a bullying tone desu.

It really has, but the OST at the Croix Chariot battle scene this episode was great with the weird eerie vocals and all. It set the tone perfectly.

She actually does, I was thinking the same thing. Great voice, she sounds kind of familiar too.

She is secretly /u/.

Patience user, it'll happen before the anime ends and it's going to be a great moment for us and Akko.

>secretly
She keeps two pet sluts.

Same. Barbara has a really cute voice when she's not bullying though.

is tattun kin still lurking?

Yep both have really great voices and Avery as well when he only heard it during the 1st episode, would've preferred if we got more of them in casual tone.

What was Ursula thinking when she was looking at the photo of her and Croix Sup Forums

I swear if Croix is not evil and is "trying to do the right thing using alternative methods" shit, i will pull the trigger.

I love this cute dork! I really do want to marry her.

This is Diana!
She's holding hands with her wife Akko!
They really love each other!
They're really cute together!
Diana!

>"still can't believe I fucked tits megane"

In that particular scene, Hannah's voice gives me a bit of a tomboy vibe and Barbara's gives me a bit of a little sister vibe. But their voices can kinda vary from scene to scene.
puu.sh
/vpir5/f19f91d2ca.webm

That moment.

Yo, can I get some LWA facts?

>Croix Meridies
>Chariot du Nord

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

He asked for facts not fanfiction.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Shiny Chariot du Nord?
>No.
I thought not. It's not a story the Luna Nova staff would tell you. It's a Muggle legend. Shiny Chariot was an Entertainer of the Muggles, so doki doki and so waku waku she could use Mahou to influence the kokoro to create yay... She had such a knowledge of the yay, she could even keep the ones she cared about from losing it.
>She could actually save people from losing their yay?
The dark side of mahou is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to her?
She became so powerful the only thing she was afraid of was... losing her yay, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her best friend everything she knew, then her friend killed her yay during her show. Ironic. She could save others from losing their yay, but not herself.

Young Chariot a CUTE! Wish we got a spinoff with her school life at Luna Nova.

Yo, can I get more Diana facts?

what practical use does this red BDSM harness have

>He can't tell fact from fiction.

I'm sorry.

Shes so sensitive too.

I thought at first it would be revealed that either Chariot or Croix were affected by the pollen in some way back then and that was why Chariot went underground.

Would kind of explain why Croix uses machines instead of normal magic

That's the best LWA version desu, sasuga user-kun.

It's a safety harness. She can't use magic and she doesn't want to fall off a roomba and die.

yeah, good luck with that, m8

You can do better than that shipfag.

Her name is Diana.
She has blonde hair.
She has blue eyes.
She has the best grades in Luna Nova.
She won the broom race and became Moonlit witch, just like Chariot.

Which little futa witch has the biggest penis?

>Croix trying to make Ursula out to being untrustworthy.

Croix a SHIT!

I need "welcome to the new age, kid" Croix pastas

we dragon ball now

Luigi

>Diana is doing all the things Akko thinks is what makes her closer to becoming like Chariot
>Akko is actually about to do things Chariot wasn't able to do

Pottery

>Chariot still doesn't tell anyone about Croix

will Akko at least start distrusting her after the pollen lie?

Best man & secondary character.

forced pottery: the show

analyse any aspect of LWA, it's always binary

But he's not a witch or a futa.

Well canonically Chariot failed to do those things the first year and succeeded the 2nd. Croix was the one who was the star in Chariot's first year.

There's a good chance she'll become dejected and lose motivation next episode.

v1 is out.

>it'll happen
Keep dreaming user.

No magic witch

>Akko
>Losing her yay

The sound of that sounds depressing. She's my yay battery for my whole week.

WHERE IS TATTUN
I NEED TO DISCUSS BARBS BUTT

This episode was suffering watching Ursula getting treated like shit and attacked.

daym her hair is thicc

It was fun to see how desperate Croix got when she fell though.

He's already convinced that she's an 80-90 waist. At least it's above average.

Croix can be an insane cunt, but we should admit that her understanding into nature of magic and powers under her control are far superior that those of anyone else we saw, and she reached that while literally being unable to do magic herself at all. That's the true talent and strength of human mind, shame that she gets rekt in the end because of her own grudges and general shitty personality.

Eating alone again, Akko?

i want to fuck this sassy bitch

Did we seriously make Barbara's butt canon?

>There's a good chance she'll become dejected and lose motivation next episode.

This plot point should have happened earlier.

He's already discussing her butt with the staff.
Yep it was nice seeing her show she's still looking out for Chariot in some way.

So this is a PERFECTION looks like...

>Geez Diana! I was saving that for later!

>Magic is your whole life
>Suddenly cant use it anymore
How mad was she?

Underrated Post

Kek, Saved

Why did pre-screening faggots lie and said Diana was nervous about talking to Akko with her friends present?

Please she'll use magic on you to help her bully you with Hannah.

You actually believed a bunch of anonymous posters in a Chinese sock puppet forum?

Will this have a Gainax ending?

Anything above 85 is quite wide for a teenager. I'd go for the 86, since the other girls can be no wider than 83, except Jasminka and maybe Diana. Because Diana's measurements are perfect.

Lovely!

>with her friends
Who?

Probably not. Good chance we'll get some status quo back, but some characters like Croix or Ursula might die.

If anyone's dying it's going to be Croix, they can't let someone as evil as she is alive.

You kidding? This perfectly explains that Croix is just a seething asshole

pls no.

I can totally see Ursula sacrificing herself immediately after revealing herself to Akko

So does ursula have to use magic to keep her hair purple, or is it magic that turns it red?

Think she needs to use magic to keep it purple, since her natural color when young was red.

This means she didn't lose her magic I guess

mad enough to rig Premier League

does she want to get honour killed by the eternal Saud or what

How come Woodfucker gave Chariot the quest but just gave Akko the Rod and told her to figure it out on her own?

Did Ursula lose her power? And why is Croix calling Ursula Chariot?