FUCK YOU GOOK MOOT

FUCK YOU GOOK MOOT

Show some respect, burger.

Buy a pass gaijin

Shut up bigot, there's no tolerance for xenophobia on this board.

>doing captchas

>tfw when you will never solve calle calle again

why even live

to be fair, the recaptcha isn't that bad now... I haven't clicked a single pic yet.

Lmao im not the only one huh. Google makes me do thr mulitple one with cars and signs and pisses me off now. I think im on a google blacklist

>slurp slurp u didn't giv hiroshimoot shekels to slurp slurp not participate in a bot net? but nipmoot's hairy balls are so tasty slurp slurp

>purposefully doing thousands of captchas a year for FREE

fuck off lol, ask your mom for 20 bucks

>giving money to the retard who tried to monetize Sup Forums with malicious Javascript ads
????

Yeah, I'm annoyed.

>buys pass
>Shitposts and rouge mod bans you
>cant IP leap

Fuck that

Only IP's selected as nazis get extra captchas.

>Not using umatrix

Fuck me then im a nazi I guess

Isn't this Google turning the service off, rather than hiro getting rid of it

>Google makes me do thr mulitple one

And you just know that do that on purpose, there is no way their coders are that incompetent. They force you to do multiple captchas.

>Isn't this Google turning the service off, rather than hiro getting rid of it

Yeah, by March, I think. But there are multiple captcha services, he isn't forced to stick with Google.

It's because you redditcucks don't know how to use the captcha properly. If you didn, you'd have no problems. ANd I hope no one tells you what you're doing wrong so we weed out your reddit shit

The amount of bots and commie shills has decreased.

>tfw no problems with captcha because I'm not a redditor

Based gookmoot BTFOing reddit

KYS redditors

Its hell on earth dude. I even IP leap so how the fuck do they do it? Is it MAC Adress related????

>waaaa I don't know how to use captcha probably because I'm an autistic faggot from reddit

>Implement Google captcha
>Take out legacy oldfag captcha
>Btfo redditors????
What the fuck

It's because you're an idiot that doesn't know how to use it properly

it's seriously shit, plus it's creepy as fuck and who the fuck knows what (((google))) is even using all those pictures to compile

The reason is because if you keep refreshing it, it fucks up.

>>waaaa I don't know how to use captcha probably because I'm an autistic faggot from reddit

KEEP POSTING NIGGER I SEE YOUR ID... ITS YOUR 3RD POST. YOU BETTER NOT BE THAT FAGGOT WHO WAS SHITTING ON SAM HYDE IN MY OTHER THREAD YOU FUCKING LEAF NIGGER I KNOW IT'S YOU

Yeah that was me, sam Hyde is a fucking faggot and you're a redditor who doesn't know how to use captcha

What the hell are you talking about? There’s only one way to solve any given captcha you dum leaf

7 fucking posts. 7 fucking shill posts. How do you sleep at night Trudeu?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA GO BACK TO H3G3 NIGGER

I know exactly what problem you're all complaining about. Solve the first problem it gives you, if that doesn't work it should by the second. Stop hitting refresh you redditscum

>who the fuck knows what (((google))) is even using all those pictures to compile
Training a machine intelligence that will touch off Judgment Day, most likely.

Iktf lad, it's LITERALLY anotha shoah for phoneposters. Stop the bigotry and hatred gookmoot.

#phonepostinglivesmatter

This guy’s a bot.

RICED

posting is easy

I'm going to flag your accounts if you keep shit posting and insulting me.

either a bot or just a massive faggot, hard to tell with leafs

This guy’s a bottom.

this is fun

Flagged. Enjoy struggling to post, redditscum

Buy a pass, stinky baka-gaijin.

niggerdom

GOOK MOOT RULES!!!!!!!!

lets meet @ knuddels

>not showing your faces
wussies

...wait surely not

>not supporting legacy

Buy a pass and stop being a niglet

Underrated

This

The pictures are better you faggot, way easier. But if you hate captcha so much pay 20 dollars

d-delet this

>there's people still posting without a pass
being poor's gotta suck

Nigger

LEAF OUT WITH YOUR QUEEF OUT

BRING BACK MOOT

I hope canada gets nuked to shit soon

So glad poor fags are btfo

hello again

If you weren't born into a rich family, you're subhuman

always skip to signs, cars are literally impossible and keep refreshing everytime you click them. I cant handle all these sysyphus feels desu.

>tfw you have to spend 45 seconds clicking street signs just to tell people you're never posting here again because of all the fucking street signs you have to click now

20 dollars to me is less than what a penny is to you poor fags probably

if it takes you that long you're retarded. it should take no more than 5 seconds

Nigger

Seems rather quiet today, imo

Nope. Google can throttle your captchas

>see you space cowboy

Oddly enough, I'm not signed into any jewgle account, but all I have to do is click the "I'm not a robot" box and it verifies.

>The pictures are better
You ever get the never-ending ones? Where you click next, next, next until you just decide not to post after all? Or maybe you like the "select all until they're gone" ones that take 10 seconds to fade and one square always comes up the item again. No, fuck picture captchas.

F

ditto.
Well for now at least.

I'd still prefer if we left goolge behind and used another recapcha.

Fuck that shitty sign captcha.

They've increased actually.

The image upload blackout showed the true colors of Sup Forums. This place is thoroughly compromised. These threads, spam, shillery, and cuckery were nearly absent during the shutdown and blackout.

I miss it already.

>calle calle
*caller caller

Lol

I think it would be fun to intermittently remove any captcha like when moot tried to fuck with Sup Forums before he sold it. After the initial intra-Sup Forums spamming and the posting volume died down, it was pretty nice. There wasn't any spambots posting ads or whatever.

Obviously it couldn't be permanently, but random days without captcha would be great.

>Have to solve five different captchas before you can post
Who thought this was a good idea?

Just buy the pass, goy.

I remember it like it was yesterday

>hate braille now flagged as spam
>tfw no dot matrix qt3.14
It was a good run while it lasted.

>the casual poster has to spend 40 hours a year working for jewgle machine learning - all for free
20 posts a day x 365 days and 20 seconds to solve captcha = 40 hours

We good goys now.

goodnight sweet prince

>not using renigger
I want newfags to leave

>hate braille
Best meme of '18 to date
Also, HNNNNNGGH

works on my machine

I got - and was far more entertained by - "medical jesus" a couple of times.

Stop lying paki cunt

That didn't work after it was changed to street signs. I tried many, many times.

Well ,first of all, if you're stupid enough to even have google accounts at all, let alone logged in the same browser you use Sup Forums with, or even the same fucking machine, I'd have to say you're kind of dumb. Give Hiro some shekels, he needs them. This shit ain't free. Just go and buy a prepaid debit card somewhere with cash and use that, it's pretty much anonymous. More anonymous than keeping your fagmail open as you solve captchas on Sup Forums, lel. It's twenty bitch ass dollars. Think about it as supporting your local free speech dealer, shit ain't easy.

>getting btfo by captcha in 2018
It's like buy a pass or neck yourself