What's with otakus' obsession with purity? Why female anime/manga/game characters...

What's with otakus' obsession with purity? Why female anime/manga/game characters, idols and VAs that are non-virgins are so looked down upon to the point that they would destroy merchandise when they found out that their 'waifu' is not 'pure'?

>wanting used goods

>caring either way

The idea of a girl having experience with sex while they don't probably feels intimidating and ruins the clean image they've established their fanbase with.

Virgins want other virgins

The actual answer is Sup Forums tier and I'm not going to bother getting banned over it.

They escaped to the 2D realm for perfect pure girls in the first place, so naturally they become upset when they see impurity infect it.

All men want virgins its coded into our DNA so that the chances of the kid actually being ours is higher, its just unrealistic today because they are all whores but its not an otaku only thing

If one should fantasize about a girl that doesn't even exist, at least make her pure.

>settling for less
>in 2D land

Settling implies you're picking something with things about it you don't like because you don't think you'll get anything better. Which implies you care a lot about purity or whatever it is.

fpbp
If you see nothing wrong with your waifu having had another man's cum on her face, you're beyond saving

So you don't fap to doujinshi of your waifu?

>fapping to other people fucking your waifu
Literally cuckolding.

this desu

It's time for you to pop your bubble

This is why I don't buy into any of this 'waifu' bullshit. I'm all for cute anime girls but you all take it too far with your stupid fantasies.

Nice argument idiot.

Thank you for the blog reddit-kun.

Prove me wrong but they would handle it better if it was established from the start instead of revealing it halfway.

>filthy frank
>shit opinion
Checks out. Now fuck off.

Insecurity.

If someone has fucked someone in this day and age, chances are they have a STD.
You don't want to get a STD just to have a chance at a girl that will probably divorce you like she did the person before you, right, user?
You're damn right.

>not self-inserting
You're really bad at this escapism thing.