How is your nation due to diversity?

How is your nation due to diversity?

Is it helping your society?

No

it doesn't help anyone's society.

Diversity isn't what you think it is.

the best way to create groups that define each other with the most vapid qualities of their skin color and pretended victim status. Its literally idiocy combined with focus on skin color and in group preference. Diversity breeds racism in every group that participates sooner or later.

im sure enjoying all the compensation monies, must suck to be the wrong brown here

How it would help with anything?

No.

We have had diversity way before it was cool. We are just fine with our current levels of diversity.

Don't fixwhat ain't broken. We don't want refugees or migrants and defeinately no megamosche in our capital. We defiled that construction site multiple times already.

Fucking ottomans funding shit and doing kikery shit now.

Can’t go out at night. Public places ridden with muslims unable to reign their savage kids in. It’s great.

This, everyone just segregates anf makes their own communities inside a country using their old countires laws. Its sickening and they and the ones who brought them here should be killed as traitors or deported. Option one preferred.

It's shit

It is killing my country.

it's the worst thing to happen to eugenics since diabetes medication and welfare.

ask Pepe Jones

No. It’s fucked. I’ll move to japan soon, will see how they deal with diversity

Shit, causes lots of conflict. There are borderline Soviet no-go zones in certain cities.
A constant 5th column doing their best to undermine the nations every major decision is not helpful at all

>(((diversity)))

Whats diversity?
Do you eat it?

It's fucked beyond belief, I fear for the industrial sector because the work force is so diluted with retarded niggers, spics, and women nothing gets done correctly. It's imitation labor, whereas before there were actual thinkers. In my twenty five years of industrial experience it has never been worse, or more "diversified." I miss the times when white men were the majority workforce.

>the police have never been so busy.

Shit fucked brother. Although it seems here like different groups like to self segregate more than other places I've lived. As an example the town I live in is about 70% white, but the area I live and work is more like 90+. I think it might work a little smoother this way, but still fuck 'diversity' and the anti-white government cucks

Japanese OP never let your nation accept diversity. Should you ever see your nation beginning to become multicultural, do whatever you can as an individual to oppose it. You have a great nation and it would be destroyed. It is too late for us in the west but let it serve as a lesson

>6 million unemployed
>6 million immigrants
And that's without counting the higher crime rate

First, diversity means nothing to me other than stating a demographic fact:
>look at all the different kinds of people we have
It's pretty great to get all different kinds of international cuisine and music here. But diversity has been turned by some into a doctrine wielded against the majority population here, by fretting that organizations, media representations, political parties etc., "aren't diverse enough." Not that we have laws that bar anyone due to their race - the mere fact there happens to be a disparity is treated as evidence enough of surreptitious, informal discrimination which then causes normally sensible people to accept unthinkingly the idea that something must be done to correct the relative under-representation of Native people in STEM and coding.
Anyone promoting diversity (and it's two tagalong buzzwords, inclusion and equity) is automatically identifiable as a person who is willing to take the side of ethnic minorities by discriminating against the majority population in order to support that vacuous ideal.
While the M.O. of people inculcated into the diversity ideology is to identify the majority population as oppressive and the minority population as oppressed - reformulated Marxist labeling where majorities are identified with a bourgeoisie that deserves economic and political dispossession - the chief economic effects for the average citizen seems to be to drive down the wages for educated professionals while lowering the expenses for corporations and making it easier for them to import international labour from anywhere, to anywhere. So in one sense it's a way for corporations to use retooled Marxism as a wedge to artificially boost the number of employees that typically are far likelier to accept lower wages, giving themselves even higher profit margins as a result of supposedly aiming to appear socially fair.

Victoria is completely fucked, theres a story literally every day about black gangs hopped up on ice rampaging through Melbourne.

>How is your nation due to diversity?

terrorsm, group tensions, extremist lefties, hatred of men, honor killngs, trucks of peace
and lets not forget the wonderful ethnic food pic related

no diversity in race all are white
diversity in nationality we have a decent number of russians
no one wants diversity
no one will bring diversity
no one is going to give it to us
fuck diversity
keep races segragated and redpilled Sup Forumsacks

Most of the immigrants live in their own homogenous enclaves. Its ironic when you think about it, we import all these people and vilify anyone who opposes it, but even these minorities hate diversity and want to be segregated. I cant wait to see the look on the leftists faces when mohammed becomes the majority voting block.

European diversity (as Canada was before the 90's) was great. Third world diversity is not.

It has made universities brutal. Having to listen to mugger babble in class is dreadful. Not just diversity of ethnicities but if people with disabilities. There is a blind girl in my class and she never shuts up. It's brutal.