Brit/pol/ - More In Common edition

>Hundreds of cases dropped over evidence disclosure failings
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42795058

>Tommy Richardson-Obousuanjdhaj signs for Norf FC
www.goal.com/en-gb/da-ting-goes-skraaaah-pa-pa-pa-pow

>Margaret Thatcher statue plan rejected by Westminster Council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42795060

>UNION SACKED Nicola Sturgeon plots to ‘eradicate’ the Union flag and will refuse to fly it for the Queen’s birthday
thesun.co.uk/news/5411522/nicola-sturgeon-plots-to-eradicate-the-union-flag-and-will-refuse-to-fly-it-for-the-queens-birthday/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tom_spittle/status/955510046892412928
bbc.co.uk/news/education-42776454
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-42795248/five-young-people-share-their-concerns-about-the-future
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/956131641679843328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's one of those days when you don't wanna wake up

Hi britpol.
how to you get a grip of your sleeping patterns? mine are all over the place, last few weeks

>Boris decides he will change the budget and run the NHS while he is foreign secretary, THE Sun ruined the budget when David Guake was in finance and now has to bullshit its way out, David and Philip are politically zero, leaving the EU will turn the UK to a ghost town when it is already desolate, Prince Charles should have been king 12 years ago, best growth in eight years globally: no one here feels it. Probably time for a riot soon.

How do we solve the celtic problem? I had to sit through this chant on the bus

>I hope you die in your sleep Nacho Novo
> I hope you die in your sleep tonight
>I hope you die in your sleep Nacho Novo
>from a bullet from the IRA

THE FAAAAMINE IS OVEEER WHY DONT YOU GO HOME

GOOOOOOOAALLL

OI OI OI THIS IS A SCOT EFF CEE ZONE WHY DONT YOU BE FUCKING OFF

jock football

>dem taigs like da palastine so me have to like dem jews
why do the loyalists do this?

its retarded om both fronts

tit for tat.

>the face of the average brit/pol/ poster is a sickly, pale, balding teenager

>Hi britpol.
>how to you get a grip of your sleeping patterns? mine are all over the place, last few weeks
Tough shit.
Do NOT get in to booze heavy, makes things only worse

Unban me from the brit pol discord server >:(

>add a extra "e" to the end of my first name
>change my date of birth to one day earlier
>car insurance comes down by £900
?

Normally I sleep 6/7am-3pm, this past few days its been all over, its no way to live

>joes cock
>more in common (purpose)
>by brendan cucks

Yeah because she had so much in common with the native working class of batley and spen; so much in common that she lived on a fucking houseboat in the thames estuary, far away from the fucking diversity her ilk imported and foisted upon her constituency. So much in common that she diverted their tax money to syrian based globalist NGOs. So much in common that when the issue of muslim rape gangs operating in her constituency was bought up to her she chose to write a sanctimonious report on 'islamophobia' instead.

Based Tommy nevar 4get

Go to bed early and wake up early.

Eat your dinner a 4-5 hours before sleepytime, don't snack afterwards, and go to the bog before bed.
Don't nap in the day, and work hard/exercise enough that you're tired when you get in bed. (If you're already sleep deprived this will be an easy threshold to reach)
Sleep in a warm room with no light, TV, noise, etc.
Eat a massive breakfast as soon as you wake up, then go to the toilet again.
Keep the routine going. Your body will quickly adjust to getting to sleep when it's tired, staying asleep without internal or external disturbances, and waking up when it needs to eat and excrete waste.
For best results go straight edge.

t. user in their 30s who has yo-yoed between day shifts and night shifts, and gets at least 7 hours each night.

>Don't nap in the day, and work hard/exercise enough that you're tired when you get in bed
I think this is the crux of the problem, I do hardly anything, even in work I barely move

pic related makes a good point. If we pay our fruit pickers £25 an hour then fruit wont be too expensive for them anymore.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Economics Real Hahahaha Nigga Just pay everyone more money Like Nigga print more notes Haha.

> MP for Muslim infested constituency in Yorkshire where all Grooming took place.
> Doesnt even live there herself.
> Chooses to live on a trendy houseboat on the Thames in London
> Houseboat on a private Gated pontoon
> Sends children to private school in London

They Hypocricy of leftatds. They advocate for immigrant filth, but choose not to live near them themselves. Glad the bitch died.

real solution would be to change production. Cant hire brits to slave away under the min wage? Welp, guess you cant grow fruit. Do something else with your land.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Which Brian Cox is that? Soy boy physicist, based actor, or some rando?

Some random I think. Just saw the comment on one of Corbyn's facebook posts

No dude, if businesses can't pay shit and illegal wages to immigrant workers who don't know their rights and import slave labour from Eastern Europe then it's the fault of the British working class if they're too STUPID to pick fruit and don't want to do it!

Fruit picking is 95% of our GDP, we need to #Remain to stop our country collapsing. Import immigrants and export lazy British workers!

Eddie is a good poster

interactive guide to the cabinet: name 'em

Monthly reminder that jo died for nothing.

Farmers don't even want British people working on their farms anyway, they can hire Eastern Europeans who will live in concentration camp conditions and can get away with cutting corners with rights and regulations.

good morning brit pol
rice and sausages for breakfast. im multicultural now

should add to the sleep deprivation talk that i also struggling with my eating habbits aswell, some days ill eat tons ((like i will today) and then go other days where i have literally nothing.

did the world do this to me?

That's Saint Jo of Batley & Spen to you.

Same. It's he'll
Try nytol one a night, not the herbal one. Take 1 to 2 hours before needed and about 8 hours before you have to get up. After I sorted myself out a but I could take half.
Currently though uve got that keep waking up thing

I didn‘t know she was a filthy catholic.

Thats too many people for a sensible British cabinet

>TB

It's a good of him to admit he's a disease.

l-r

1. Brandon Lewis MP - Minister without portfolio
2. Alun Cairns MP - Secretary of State for Wales
3. Esther McVey MP - Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
4. Damian Hinds MP - Secretary of State for Education
5. Jeremy Hunt MP - Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
6. ?
7. Theresa May MP - Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury, Minister for the Civil Service
8. Philip Hammond MP - Chancellor of the Exchequer
9. David Gauke MP -Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice
10. Sajid Javid MP - Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government
11. Chris Grayling MP - Secretary of State for Transport
12. David Mundell MP - Secretary of State for Scotland
13. Matt Hancock MP - Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
14. Caroline Nokes MP - Minister of State for Immigration
15. Elizabeth Truss MP - Chief Secretary to the Treasury

16. Julian Smith MP - Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury (Chief Whip)
17. Claire Perry MP - Minister of State for Energy and Clean Growth
18. Andrea Leadsom MP - Leader of the House of Commons, Lord President of the Council
19. Penny Mordaunt MP - Secretary of State for International Development
20. Baroness Evans of Bowes Park - Leader of the House of Lords, Lord Privy Seal
21. Jeremy Wright QC MP - Attorney General
22. David Davis MP - Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
23. Boris Johnson MP - Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
24. David Lidington CBE MP - Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Minister for the Cabinet Office
25. Amber Rudd MP - Secretary of State for the Home Department, Minister for Women and Equalities
26. Gavin Williamson CBE MP - Secretary of State for Defence
27. Liam Fox MP - Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade
28. Michael Gove MP - Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
29. Karen Bradley MP - Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
30. Greg Clark MP - Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

There are only 29 ministers, who no 6 is I do not know.

lol the brit/pol/ discord was shit. just a bunch of losers taking the piss out of Jahans constantly because they have no life.

>6. ?

There's an extra. Sinister isn't it?

twitter.com/tom_spittle/status/955510046892412928

Look at all the women tagging their whore friends in the replies

Just send the nukes already Putin

>14. Caroline Nokes MP - Minister of State for Immigration
>17. Claire Perry MP - Minister of State for Energy and Clean Growth
>22. David Davis MP - Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
>30. Greg Clark MP - Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
>19. Penny Mordaunt MP - Secretary of State for International Development

These are my 'get rid of' departments

Saff fc>norf fc

bbc.co.uk/news/education-42776454
>Deaf woman wants to take her kids to watch singing whores
>Demands the organisers hire a sign-language interpreter just for her
>Sues them when they understandably tell her to fuck off
Is this a western women thing, a 21st Century thing, or something altogether different?

>>Sues them when they understandably tell her to fuck off
> back track when they become a news story

>Is this a western women thing, a 21st Century thing, or something altogether different?
Deaf children you callous cunt

>Deaf children you callous cunt
Read before you speak
>Last year, Cate's mum Sally Reynolds bought six tickets to see the band in concert on 1 September at the South of England Event Centre in Sussex.
>Sally is deaf and booked for herself and two deaf friends to go with their daughters who are all able to hear.

Children's disabled deaf Mum, that's even worse you bvastard.

Did you see the other day though? They'd been caring for this old bloke and they probably murdered him. That's madness.

literally what is even the point
watching the interpreter to gauge the lyrics is nothing like actually being able to hear it
and for fucking Little Mix? the state of that woman.

Why the fuck would a deaf person go to a concert?

I'm blind, cancel the concert i cant see or ill sue.

THE WORLD ISN'T FAIR, MY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER LIED TO ME!

>KINDERGARTEN
Why must you Americans tarnish English by borrowing words from such a horrible language?

>Autism friendly viewing at the pictures today

>Watching PMQ's

May is tragic

Communism friendly director

>How to fix are NHS

>Euthanasia
>Citizens only
>Encourage retard abortion

>watching people that agree with each other pretend not to

But that sound mean~ :(

Abolish it

They did get an interpreter though, but because they didn't for the support acts she's suing.

>ask for interpreter for Little Mix
>get one
>sue

>this is the state of youth

bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-42795248/five-young-people-share-their-concerns-about-the-future

Excuse the picture. WWI doom posting today lads.

To supervise her non-deaf children.

The venue did provide an interpreter for Little Mix though, she was suing because they didn't provide one for the support acts. She is technically right that they should provide the service, but the whole thing seems a bit pathetic really.
She should sue Little Mix now she finally understands what her kids have been listening to lol

Sure but deep down most people agree. It wouldn’t take much to implement these sorts of policies.

*tips*, there is nothing wrong with a nationalised health service if it is run correctly. I don’t want to end up like America.

LAS CREATURAS BRITANNICUS

>that fucking mong single mother
Christ sake. Really starting to hate the British as much as the elite do.

I look forward to total societal collapse desu

>*tips*, there is nothing wrong with a communism if it is run correctly. I don’t want to end up like Western capitalists.

>there is nothing wrong with a nationalised health service if it is run correctly.
The basic way the NHS is set up is beyond reform. It should be scrapped, hospitals privately operated and state health-insurance provided instead, covering the majority of costs of treatment.

The Jo Cox murder happened just down the road from me. I always found it strange that such an alt right politically motivated man would murder a liberal MP on the eve of the Brexit vote thus allowing a huge media sympathy campaign to swing several thousand voters over to the remain side after finding Third Reich books lined up in his living room.

>youth
>26/27

Realistically should have worked harder with an actual plan from the start. Do your research and have a clear cut goal from the beginning. Don't listen to media outlets spouting tripe like "teenage years now last until 25". Be independent.

Also
>that 22 year old woman looking like she's in her mid 30s
Disgusting. Lay off the jager bombs love.

brit/pol/ more like bitch/pol/ lmao

I’d prefer Soviet communism to a neoliberal hellscape.

>Huns
>Jocks

Why throw the baby out with the bathwater? By and large the NHS has worked well through it’s history, the problems it faces are not caused by the health system itself but by societal change.

A few reforms would ease the burden on the NHS massively.

classic false dilemma

The problem as well is that people just fuck themselves up and then get daddy NHS to fix it.

We really need to start a system of promoting health and fitness with more gusto than a pamphlet in the surgery's waiting room. But people would probably consider that too fascistic*.

*not that there's anything wrong with that.

I feel like you're arguing from a point of hindsight. You're basically saying "people should have known everyone in authority was wrong, and be as wise as someone with experience while having none."

That's why we had authorities in the first place, because most people don't have precognition.

>I'm worried about my financial security
>I'm worried about my job prospects
I'm worried about the end of the extinction of my people and the death of civilisation, get on my level you stupid self-obsessed cunts

>a few reforms

Which no one will agree to, or implement.

God. 2 non whites 2 women and one white man.
Seriously the BBC needs to be shoawed already.

*about the extinction

Whatever. Every single developed country on Earth apart from the USA has universal healthcare.

The real cost of the pathetically run NHS is long-waiting lists, people dying needing surgery and chemo, poor quality McDonaldised care across the board. Even when the NHS is "working" it squeezes everyone into poorer quality care, and the slack is picked up with unnecessary deaths.

Moggy giving the cuck Davis a hard time today lads. (Not that politics is really discussed here anymore)

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/956131641679843328

>Why throw the baby out with the bathwater?
> the problems it faces are not caused by the health system itself but by societal change.
That's why. It's not fit for the the society we currently have, only the one we had 40+ years ago. As is, the population is too large, life expectancies too long, mortality rates too low, lifestyle choices too poor, money too tight for the NHS to keep up its traditional remit.

In class today
Bet all these settler cucks slept in stationary dwellings

Britain didn't rule the world by following what everywun els wuz dooing

These two concerns are not so separate as you imply

I think you're right. Don't think there's one single reason why these people have fucked up but the majority of fault certainly lies with them. Especially since they grew up in an age of literally all of the worlds information at your finger tips. People take too much for granted and then whine at the establishment. I agree that authority is very necessary. If anything a more fascist approach would do wonders for our society.

reminder that none of these Q morons can answer why he terms everything in hyper-vague question format and drops his supposed "bombshell info" in the most roundabout way possible

"because he doesn't want his identity to be found out!!!" anonymous website where anyone can post on any device from a random mcdonalds wifi

At present, no. But the force of necessity will make change inevitable.

And the white man was literally an autist

pikey

A real problem is that whites simply will not look out for themselves. So while you have Pakis who pool resources and give good deals to their own, whites are all looking out for number one and getting fucked over at every level as it happens.