HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE FUCKING CHRIST MY SIDES

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE FUCKING CHRIST MY SIDES

THIS IS AWESOME AND COMFY AND EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DREAMED OF

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8700517/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POOORRRRCCCOOOOOO

What subs are you watching? just realized I've neglected to watch this also.

no idea

im streaming from this torrent:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8700517/

I have it downloaded back at home, gonna need to make some bangin webbums later.

The subs are good though on this copy whatever they are 10/10, jokes translated and all.

Thanks! looking forward to watching it. That redhead is a total qt

>yfw she's actually worst girl

Hmm, I don't know user.. I REALLY have a thing for redheads. But we'll see

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

There are few ways quicker to a mans heart than these words my friend....aahhhhhh love is such a fickle thing

ok for real either you gotta go or i have to stop posting screenshots lmao

sorry if i spoiled :

That was so boner inducing its not funny.

I want her to be my bride.
I don't think you've spoiled anything? maybe? I don't feel spoiled anyway

Why are Ghibli girls the best?

spunky and go-getem with lots of fanservice

Fio is a miracle of the universe.
>she will never be real

I knew a girl like her from Georgia, and the trade was organic farming/delivering not flight. Same passion though, also was a redhead.

Obviously there was a catch though. She believed in and saw metaphysical things in the air.

I cooked her and her friends from the city pancakes once, this after walking out and waking them up early where they were camping down at the beach near my house. They had work and all so yeah.

That was around the last I saw her, she was on/off with some dreadlocked fella who predated me at the farm whom followed her over here to California. I respected that so never courted her or anything. Nice girl.

I still have her number but I don't think i'll text her any time soon she was one of a kind but still crazy as shit. Positive it'd be sexual holocaust material but I need a Gina more likely. Possible end of Porco Rosso spoiler: Or maybe I've turned into a pig too and lost hope for a normie life, my metaphorical plane is all one really has anyway.

Oh and she cried on my shoulder once after breaking up with the other dude. Fug. Didn't seem right after that to follow up.

Old Ghibli films were dope desu

W-what's happening ITT? Why are there Reddit memes everywhere?

Damn it user, I had it in my backlog for years.

Gonna watch it today

Actually just watched this for the first time last night with my bud. One of the comfiest movies ive ever seen
Fio is a wonderful woman

She has a FAT BUTT.

Something about movies set in Europe between the wars that really appeals to me. There's a mood that's like relief at surviving the Great War, and the longing for the world as it was before, but you the viewer know that they're in for more suffering yet and it makes the good things the characters have now seem that much more special.