Can you people find the school and the teacher?

can you people find the school and the teacher?
i want to donate

Other urls found in this thread:

inclusionandbelongingtaskforce.harvard.edu/
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That teacher needs a firing.

how irresponsible to advocate for something like this

I'm scared of the future

>american education

2+2 = ?

Go get recycled

The absolute state of the education system

You might have to be reported to the Diversity Task Force
inclusionandbelongingtaskforce.harvard.edu/

in fact all humans are composed of recycled bio mass

>the ride never ends

yes, I'm sure yours is soooo much better.

>your sources don't count because they disagree with my viewpoint.

I propose you get recycled immediately.

Business sources "blame women" for working less hours weekly and taking more time off yearly. This teacher should be fired but this isn't much to go on

Anyone read 1984 recently?

That's MyNameIsJosephine. She goes to U of T, her sister might as well, maybe some other university in Toronto, I think she mentioned it in one of her videos, haven't watched any of them in a long time.

>the reason why you are having this problem is because you will not find any sources that state this

>proceeds to suggest sources

That’s a weird college if you can’t write from both dis/agree positions. Then again american education is what it is.

Preferably this type

I miss the old days

this is what people get 40 plus thousand dollars into debt for.

no thanks

i am so

SO GLAD

i didn't go to college

>until you blow your brains out

I LOVE BIG BROTHER

lol a 'professor' who demands that they not use a particular source of information

Don't be afraid. FIGHT BACK

>labour
>American

Kill yourself, cuck!

test

if you awesome faggots have found said school. hang a few of these

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909

I'm pretty sure good dick giving will fix her, no need to waste firing squad's time.

>Swedish law

>the education system
stop trying to defect we are all in this together

What do you mean "you" people??

speak for yourself i dropped out when i realized i was carrying the stupid people in my group projects.

is this really that shocking? the whole education system has been hijacked by communists.

I dont know why they are so retarded about feminism. I actually agree with a lot of their points but then they go off on a tangent about the patriarchy and other shit.

In my class right now she keeps emphasizing "that over half of all immigrants are women". So what? That isnt a huge difference.

Also pay attention in these classes, you can actually make the points about facism with the info they give you.

> Governments will use divide and conqure tactics to shift blame on immigrants
Couldnt you argue that the goverenment is letting in immigrants to cause distrust so people wont come together?
> neoliberals are within both parties to enable the rich to get richer
Arent we in need of a populists who puts people first and is willing to crash and burn the establishment?

Shit, no I havent. Has it changed?

Pretty accurate.

high level wizards that are compassionate and carring

>name is still legible through the blur filter
why even expend the effort?

So the wage gap would stop existing if Hillary broke the glass ceiling?

Me and the kids read it for homeschool

It makes me very sad that the pursuit of education in this country has become corrupted to the point where this statement is reasonable.

t. STEM

>proceed to do an essay on feminist sources and go through in detail how divorced from reality they are

A man after my own heart

Learning other perspectives isnt bad. The best route is really to wait to go to college with a solid world view and some work on your shoulders to give you perspective. Otherwise you will eat every word that they say because youre naive and new to the world.

>don't look at unbiased sources
>look at those which support my narrative

so the only source of wage gap information is from feminists?

>that reply

A fucking professor tells someone to not use certain sources or use certain viewpoints
>ACADEMICS!

at this point the only reason to go to college is if you're in a STEM field

You're really going to convince me firing squad members dont enjoy their job?

>shitty blurring

>blurring out the name of an eceleb
why?

>women are 30% cheaper as workforce
>no gentlesirs, i insist we should pay 30% more in order to employ men.

How the fuck can anyone be this fucking stupid? The production lines have been shipped off to shitholes in order to save less than 30% of the production costs for fucks sake. Why doesn't anyone bring this argument up?

I don't think he was specifically dissing the American education system user.

Go damn i want to go back to college just to get into fights with professors over shit like this.

>Ignore the other side of the story
>Only listen to feminists
>I cannot stress this enough
>Only listen to feminists!!!

Many people do, but feminists will promptly point out that outsourced jobs are also given to men, because the patriarchy is global.

tl;dr: the patriarchy would rather employ illiterate men overseas than qualified women in your home country.

> feminists unironically believe this

>You have to use Feminist sources.
>Look up Feminist sources.
>Make sure you look at Feminist sources.
>The basic problem is you didn't look at Feminist sources.
>Hey, little girl, did you look up those Feminist sources I told you about yet?
>How about now?
>Now?
>Still not?
>Okay class, I'm going to assign you all a paper on the following book written in the 1970's by Feminist luminary and radical free-thinker, Eugenica Manhate.

Fake news

If women are paid less, why don't evil global corporatists out-source male jobs to women and save the money?

>a swede talking shit about feminists in another country
this coming from the country that invented "feminist snow plowing"

Top kek

Math is oppressive you bigot

She suggests blatantly biased sources that completely ignore the fact that the wage gap is because women generally choose jobs that work less hours and get less pay. You cannot compare grade school teachers who take the summers off of work to fucking CEOs who work 70+ hour weeks and realistically try claiming that this gap in pay between genders is because of sexism and not them picking different fucking careers

>women pick gender studies
>get liberal arts bachelors in gender studies
>become shocked and appalled that they aren't making as much money as someone with a bachelors in business administration
Hmmmmmmm.
>go to (((trade school)))
>for fucking cosmetology
>become shovked and appalled that you are not making as much money as a contractor electrician
Really cooks the almonds.

You don't need to blur MyNameIsJosephine's twitter, she's a public person and it would be easy to find the school her sister goes to.

nailed it
the teacher is probably a ****

So you ridicule them. If they seriously believe that companies will invest billions worth of infrastructure in a foreign shithole just to pay male subhumans instead of qualified women within the country, they need to be called for what they are: insane idiots that should be deprived of the privilege of voting

that's when you write a paper trying to factually support feminist claims, failing, and then concluding that they're biased and not founded in evidence.

Let's be real, if the teacher is already suggesting feminist sources to the student and insisting that the wage gap is real, then you'd simply just fail the assignment by disagreeing with the teacher

^ college is a propaganda powerhouse. the only right answer is the answers they want to mold you into believing are true

>Adopting "feminist snow plowing" while he speaks.

You're like a junkie complaining (and still buying) low quality drugs.

then you can suggest the class has no real basis in fact if the grade is entirely based on the subjectivitiy of the teacher and demand a refund because it was falsely advertised as education and not entertainment

as if a university would give up money. Once you give it, or sign up for it, that shit is GONE.

>demand a refund
Good luck. The best answer is to just suck it up and pretend you buy their bullshit just to get the grade

In one hand I feel bad for burgers, In other hand collapse of western society will allow our to flourish so I have mixed feelings wbout it

>do not use business sources
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
y
y
y
y
y

Is there no organisation that controls education?
Cant you report on tgem?

What if they start teaching you flat earth shit and so on? Are they not responsible in any way for how they spend government funding?

What do you think the prison sentence would be for burying your foot so deep up a teacher's ass that you lose your boot?

She should've knew to not mess with a very intelligent person.

buddy when i meant your money is gone the second you sign up i mean your money is fucking *gone* the *second* you sign up. They will charge you up the ass, send to collections if you don’t pay regardless of attendance, and will always, ALWAYS win in a court or against any claim. They aren’t educators- they’re in it for the money. This is so transparent that even a child knows it. Education in America past primary school is dead.

Registered for the FE today. Almost done. Pro tips?

>tfw feminism module as part of my polsci degree

What the fuck do I do lads? I am incapable of writing an essay on such an obvious myth like the wage gap.

10/10 made me spit out my drink

She's a leaf.

Yes, but they suck the government funding too so you can get their boss to have an unpleasant talk with some govt agents, maybe even get the """professor"""" fired and so on.

The fact your money are gone doesnt mean you have to endure denigration you paid for.

>polsci degree
Transfer to aerospace you fucking brainlet bugman

the entire worlds economy is a house of cards. our card may be currently sitting at the top but if we fall, you fall.

Just tell it like it is. And why would anyone choose politology?

Drop out

I need a degree to get the gubmint job I want

Fuck you're all kinda of messed up

Nah your loss is our gain.

Last time you had a big economic problems we had it just great and our economy went up in comparassing with you and your camp.

So the weaker you are the less you strangle us.

>The reality is patriarchy
This made me laugh

Feminist feminist feminist feminist feminist feminist. People pay for this shit?

4-1=3