I hate this planet

Karma doesn't exist. The corrupt and the kikes ALWAYS get away with it like they have always done for THOUSANDS of years. Most people are sheep and prefer it that way from birth to death. Women and Chads always live life in easy mode. Life itself is on a different plane of existence if you are rich. It has absolutely no meaning if you are a poorfag because your entire purpose is to wageslave for the rich and die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-3EdZoS47E
youtube.com/watch?v=078OJK_cA1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

change your dumb fucking defeatist attitude right now, user

The defeatist attitude is reality

if one cannot beat the kike, then become the kike

let's just all an hero then

Keep whining like a little faggot and blaming everyone else for the fact that you’re a fucking failure. Surely this will bring you the success you seek

this. outjew the jew, become rich and wealthy, outbreed the jew and raise your children right, that is, teach them the ways of the jews, so that they'll know what to hate. Do not care about your goals, make your sons be your goal, and they will fight for your goal instead.

chin up bucko, people will be idiots anywhere. try your best to be good, and have fun anyways. constant self improvement will make a difference in your world and beyond. be smart, stay safe!

also not all jews are bad. i'd say like 10-15% of jews are actually great people who actually bring alot to the scientific communities. however most of these good jews live in israel.

Second paragraph. Once you break down nothing holds you back.

People who believe in karma:
> people born rich or attractive
> people who got lucky

>UK flag
>talking about karma
Pajeet you have to go back

It’s probably the only way to defeat the Jews. If the Jews have no cattle to enslave, then they will enslave each other.

Literally 90% of people below the age of 35 believe in Karma in USA, UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia and other such nations.

I'm seriously doubting that Rajesh

but user...people all over the world are fighting back! now stop being such a depressed fag and get moving get active. you wanna do something? well...then DO something. take to the streets bro. fuck em fuck em all.

god speed

You have no fucking clue mate, the karma meme is as common in the western nations, even more common, than hip hop loving youth.

free will doesn't exist

>Karma doesn't exist.
I don't believe in it either.
>The corrupt and the kikes ALWAYS get away with it like they have always done for THOUSANDS of years.
They've been kicked out of countries hundreds of times, have you studied history, at all?
>Women and Chads always live life in easy mode
Then become a Chad or become a woman faggot
>Life itself is on a different plane of existence if you are rich. It has absolutely no meaning if you are a poorfag because your entire purpose is to wageslave for the rich and die.
In our current society, yes. So change society. Come up with the ideals that will unite people against their oppressors. Do you think everyone in Germany in the 1920's was a sheep? They were very similar to the people now.

Why are you waiting for kharma or god to fix things?

That was never their job...

That is your job...

There is work to be done user.

No drop of water blames itself for the flood

youtube.com/watch?v=c-3EdZoS47E

Nobody gives a shit about you or your half-baked ramblings, you snivelling little cunt!

Once you can emotionalise that then you will be truly free.

To do anything.

Despair is a weapon.

Pick it up.

>outjew the jew
>become the masterjew
What world would we create?
Theres stuff people believe in, that are more worth than gold or anything material for that matter

Here are your choices.1) get influential degree and have ten white children minimum. Then red pill them to do the same. 2) major in chem or bio and make a bio weapon that wipes out everyone 3) kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=078OJK_cA1I

My country is run by a bunch of donkeys. Recently they messed up the education system by putting it back by 20 years. When the oil runs out we're fucked as we're run by donkeys and raising idiots.

>karma doesn't exist

faggot

You do understand that Hitler was their tool for establishing Isreal and Heinrich Himmler was his handler? That's what I believe at least. It's very likely that he was a Rothschild bastard.

Karma exists
in the next life they probably suffer from their own poison

What if we all committed mass suicide? Image millions and millions of people just dying. I would get a 100% behind this instead of living this life of purposelessness. I'm a chad btw but still.

>Karma doesn't exist.

Karma is a concept that the jews stole from hindu's, in order to try and get you to believe that not only do you DESERVE the shit that the jews are doing to you, but that it is actually YOUR fault, and not theirs.

the only solution is violence, you cant out a jew a jew without killing him, he is like a virus, it cant be reasoned with

Im sorry to say OP but you are not wrong.

Lmao at the cucks from my country telling u to
>jus become Chad :^)
Genetics is everything, do you think Chad was told to become Chad? Dumb niggers.

>Karma doesn't exist.
>Women and Chads always live life in easy mode.
>Life is better if you are rich.
Correct.
>The corrupt and the kikes MAY get away.
>Life has absolutely no meaning if you are an atheist (either poorfag or rich) because your entire purpose is to die.
ftfy

That would be correct, but "karma" is often used to refer to reward/punishment in this life - and that is simply not the case.