German AfD leader converts to Islam

thelocal.de/20180124/leading-member-of-far-right-afd-in-brandenburg-converts-to-islam

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20180124/leading-member-of-far-right-afd-in-brandenburg-converts-to-islam
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/brandenburg/arthur-wagner-brandenburger-afd-politiker-wird-muslim-29543768#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay your fucking debts to Poland already. You don't deserve any money if you're just gonna use it to suck turks off.

leader of local branch? I bet he is being bullied.

If these numbers repeat germoney is the new "Pay Debnts" country and German posters will be shamed in the same manner Greek posters were to the point that they cannot join into a discussion or start a thread that isn't quickly derailed.

I would never really do it myself, but the hardcore anti-Islam stuff and fighting with blacks both equally hurt identitarianism in terms of optics. Either Orthodox or MAYBE Catholicism in a based country like Poland.

>sigh
I haven't been following too closely but I though maybe the AfD wouldn't be complete shit. What's been the party/supporter reaction to this?

>Germany

I guess he realized sharia works.

Well, if he's a Muslim now he can say and do whatever he wants, anybody that dares to criticize this poor. traumatized 17 years old boy is clearly some racist bigot from Saxony who needs to be fucking gased.

Now he can call for the death of jews and if anyone criticizes him they're islamophobic.

God i hate Germans.

>playing the 9001D chess long con
AfD members are stupi-

>Destroy your history and teach about jews for the last 50 70+ years.
>See as most of the right wing moves to Islam in the next 10-15 years. At least Islam has a history and morality.

well i guess germany is screwed. those chemicals in the tap water must make you ghey and a muslim. some one must tell alex jones its worse than he thought

Why are you projecting your water problem onto first world countries?

bump

Right wing guys aren't into gang raping children so no Islam is not going to take root in Europe amongst the natives.

Its a degenerate, satanic cult that should be destroyed.

Catholicism is still pretty decent in some South American countries also fwiw

this is correct. hes about to respect his four wives with the back of his hand.

Someone recently criticized nationalist in sweden for being a homophobe. he should go and get aids right now, that'll show them.

>leading member in
Fuck off, shill.

Germans deserve the gas chamber.

there are no debts you delusional faggot

garmani is kill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OPs title is misleading and the guy has already stepped down, for "personal reasons"

>AfD
>The retardparty
>Being retarded
I am shocked

Well, there are people out there that are deliberately trying to get infected with AIDS, so maybe he's going to do just that.

Debts to poland.

they can have my boot heel.

>t. Merkel voter

They finally understand that Islam is the alpha religion

they cant call you an islamophobe if you are muslim

And the more there will be anti-Islam propaganda and the more people will be attracted to Islam. That's how it works.

YOU OWE POLAND EVERYTHING YOU OWN YOU STUPID FUCKING KRAUT

SANDED.COM
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
*GASP*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
how can snow niggers even compete

>proclaims guarantee on your country
>calls germany out for not paying you debts
kek the ewige anglo meme is true

The morality of Islam is to bow down subservient to the arabs, and allow them entry into you country so they can take you woman and mix you into mutts.

It's happened in every islamic country.

>thelocal.de/20180124/leading-member-of-far-right-afd-in-brandenburg-converts-to-islam

The christ cuck was helping refugees. What a surprise.

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/brandenburg/arthur-wagner-brandenburger-afd-politiker-wird-muslim-29543768#