Will China really overtake the US? What can the US do about it?

Will China really overtake the US? What can the US do about it?

>5000 years
>Chinks stayed at home
Why would it change now?

Economically by 2030, but militarily would not happen until late 21st century. Nothing.

sit pretty on our nukes, nobody will fuck with us, not even kim

so what if we'll be poor, it will be like a european simulator

>This
Although China could potentially off itself with the massive loan bubble they've created. But, if they weather that it's just a matter of time till they overtake the US.

>stop buying from china
>?
win

Stop being degenerate.

Because now the Chinese are on an even higher level of technology than we are and they have the population and economic base to seriously project power across the world in the near future

yes. They don't have white women, blacks, nigger dick fetishes, and Muslims slowing them down.

- Trump ain't immortal
- US may collapse to cuckolds after Trump leaves office
- If the US doesn't have a Francisco Franco to rule when millenials are in their 50s, 60s, 70s... the west is fucked. 30 decades rule of Gen Xers + Millenials is the end. Millenials + Gen Z may end up in a civil war period.

CHYNA IS RIPPING THE SHIT OUT OF THE SEA
THAT IS WHEN THEY AREN'T PERPETUATING THAT GOD DAMN CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX

teehee look! i posted it again!

this is unironically true, we only get 8 years per person, but these other countries like china & russia get to cheat & play the long game with literal kings to rule them

China is ringed by US bases and allies. They can't project military force. They're totally surrounded and contained. Their one belt one road plan will spell the end of the west, if it is allowed to be completed, by 2040 China will control global trade. However, this relies on the cooperation of skitskins and african niggers. And pits them against both the Istaelis and Saudis, who are major sponsors of terrorism. The US and British are still on the sidelines (although Britain is weak) both countries have a long an accomplished history of fucking up peoples trade routes and pipelines. Finishing One Belt One Road might not be easy, or even possible.

it's not that simple retard

i really want to believe it won't happen but i'm still afraid. the chinese will do whatever it takes to become a supwerpower, even if it means killing 50 million of their own people.

The Chinese shit in the street like Indians. The stereotype is that their people are brilliant or whatever - quite the opposite. They are so stupid they can't realize they have the numbers to overthrow the government that kills and imprisons them. The government in China is just fine with the slanted pussy they already get.

>- US may collapse to cuckolds after Trump leaves office
It is the duty of the strong to keep the weak out of power.

Even worse - they have closed-eye animalistic asian savages.

China doesn't have the geography to project power. It's why they've never been able to invite the past. Plus, there are major, natural regional divisions in the country that lead to its cyclical fragmentation. It's heading towards that now - it's why Xi hasn't announced a successor and why he is consolidating power, building up a cult of personality, and giving in to American demands. It's only a matter of time before china's hyper inflation collapses in on itself, and the party is preparing to turtle up to maintain control at all costs. We can expect an isolationist China in the near future

The emperor has returned

Well only time will tell. Whatever happens will happen in our lifetime. Ultimately though all our countries and wealth, including Chinas, is in the hands of a few wealthy oligarchs and simple race or nationalism does little to change it.At the end of the day the average Chinese is just as poor and powerless as the rest of us.
Everyone is getting their dose of what mainland Chinese are like. Even people in Hong Kong can't stand these literal animals.

CHINA STRONK

This is true. The Chicom government has little real idea of the true economic state of the provinces because all data is fabricated. Inflationary pressures and pollution are creating civil unrest. It would not surprise me at all if that unrest was being stoked by intelligence agencies.

Tbh, I'm skeptical of how useful the belt road would or could be. It's an enormous supply chain to maintain in, as you point out, hostile territory. I know we don't have any solid numbers, but I can't imagine that the volume of goods that could be transported by land through central Asia could ever compare in cost or scale to maritime transportation

All in all, I don't think it can project a whole lot of power

then how are they getting better grades and testing scores than us? is it just the niggers bringing us down?

They are pretty good at memorization, which makes sense when you need to memorize several hundred characters at a young age to do very basic reading.

But they're shit at independent thinking and innovation, which means they desperately avoid individual responsibility and are extremely prone to group think.

Also, they fudge numbers, big time.