Did moarpheus get to Nick or is he doing the right thing by attacking the alt right and spencer?

Did moarpheus get to Nick or is he doing the right thing by attacking the alt right and spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more e-celeb bullshit

enough pls

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

nick got into many peoples heads, even tho his view counts are miniscule, this is ridicolous. Also spencer needs now to GTFO since everyone is acitvely shitting on him.

The alt-right existed before the election and the media sensationalism you fucking retard. God damn, you newcomers are so arrogant and infuriating. This is all because of fucking gamergate and infinitychan. All the decent posters left and these retards were free to smear their shit all over the board without ANY backlash or people telling them to lurk.

kys

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU ARE MORE ANTI WHITE THAN ANTIFA

Fucking fags get this shit out of here. Fuckers sound like a bunch of old women talking about your youtube stars

Sage

le 56% mutt isnt invited to the ethnostate so he got angry at spencer

shut up faggot.. you mixed shits are so assmad at the whole idea of a white ethnostate that you try to make WN look like fucking kikes.. its 14/88 all the way. go be a civ cuck somewhere else

It's all good. Everyone knows this board is full of leftards and boomer cuckservatives. Just hang around to have a laugh at how they are desperately trying to shill and failing ;)

This is why I'm confused. I can't tell if Fuentes is doing the right thing or if he just doesn't like white nationalism.

He’s trying desperately to stay relevant and doesn’t really get that when you shittalk another person, especially about certain issues, they very well might hurt you and not be unreasonable in doing so.

Tbh I used to be the same way before I realized I was being a sperg. I bantzed a coworker for being at the bar with us instead of with his kids and I immidately saw that he took it very personally. Although I later apologized, he never forgave me and I understand why. I didn’t have a family at the time, but once I did I realized how shitty of a thing that was to say and how personally someone must take that. All you can really do is move on and not make the same mistake again, which Nick seems utterly incapable of doing.

The good news is that Nick is starting to realize that if you call a real person a “pedophile CIA LARPer” and bring his wife into a personal dispute then very few people are going to support you when that person threatens to kick your ass. Tbh I’d love to have heard Spencer’s drunken middle of the night call allegedly threatening Fuentes.

Fuentes shouldn’t go to AmRen. He does nothing but attack other right wing figures and there’s too great a risk of him getting his ass kicked for running his mouth. Spencer and his crew would never to that to Jared Taylor, no matter how egregious things got, but if Nick tries to “bantz” someone from Patriot Front or another more radical group he’ll probably get rekt.

He blocked me tonight. He mad as fuck lol

He doesn’t like white nationalism (because he has nonwhite immediate family members) and his ideas really aren’t that controversial (especially on the alt-right) so he overcompensates by attacking anyone farther right than him as morally deficient in some way.

Tbh I was willing to put up with it for a while (I don’t watch his show but im a richfag who donates regularly to several right wing figures, formerly including him) but once he started spreging out about how non-Christians were all degenerates I dropped him. The last thing we need is more division among the far right, which Fuentes does nothing but sow.

>Spencer’s drunken middle of the night call allegedly threatening Fuentes
sauce
when did this happen

The alt right would be nothing without the election. You know it. Without Trump you'd be confined to DavidDuke.com

>I'm a retarded boomer the post.
K thx.

The thing is that if Spencer really did this it would only make people like him more because he would seem less effeminate lol

*The election would've been nothing without the alt-right

FTFY

This.
Alt right is a false flag. Spencer is a faggot.

The "alt right" is a label that existed before the election. The "alt right" as a movement is a MSM fabrication. It's not real. --- It's just people hating the left.

Nick is better off staying as far away as he can from the Alt Right desu. He's doing just fine without them, the only times he ever makes a fool of himself are when he engages them (as people involved in drama, not specifically their ideas).

He should step away from it you are right and do his own thing. But he definitely got his fanbase from the alt right.

Honestly, he's still too new to the redpill and young. He was still a basic bitch libertarian a year ago and I know what I was like a year into the redpill. Add in the fact he's still a hormonal 19 year old that has a lot to learn still.

I think he has a lot of potential and I wish him all the luck in the world. I admire his honesty if nothing else.

I think it’s funny as fuck desu. It’s peak teenager that he thinks he can make personal attacks without some physical risk. My solace is that Fuentes is too stupid to have recorded the call and not stupid enough to sue Spencer over the matter. He’s really a lesson in why to never let toxic people into your community, though. The warning signs were all there but many, including myself, ignored them because he can be very good arguments on certain issues. Of course, once he gets “inside” the movement, his personality issues can do much more damage. No Allsup is going to be bogged down in lawsuits and Fuentes can publish internal information he should have never been trusted with because he doesn’t actually care about achieving anything.

I guarantee he’ll be shilling for Israel within the next year. The money will get real tight, real fast, and he no longer has any way to grow his audience.

I hope he doesn't become another Shapiro

Absolutely, don't disagree there.

>I think he has a lot of potential
This is an understatement. He is frightening when it comes to debate skills and general intelligence. Especially for his age, though no doubt that's a big contributor as to why he's such a petulant little shit from time to time.

moarpheus is nick

Stop shilling yourself on Sup Forums please.

Doesn't it seem like all this nick fuentez dick sucking is artificial?

It seems like everyone who talks about this guy has the same opinion of him.

Seems either coordinated, or that people are parroting some e-celeb.

Literally who

>This is an understatement. He is frightening when it comes to debate skills and general intelligence.
I used to think this when he would only go against neocons, but virtually all of his debates with figures further right than him are just embarassing. He inevitably falls back on the same personal attacks and dishonest arguments that the shills do. Tbh I think the only reason he countersignals Spencer so hard is because during their debate on his show, Spencer BTFOed him so badly that he was on the verge of tears.

Nick should have stayed in college and concealed his power level. He’s not really used to engaging with people who are smarter than him or having his ideas critiqued in a substantive, nonhostile, way. More life experience would also have helped him avoid many of the personal conflicts he faces now, as well. I look back on how I treated other people at that age and have to laugh at what a prick I was. The only issue is that Fuentes’s growing pains are hurting an important political movement.

E celeb threads are cancer. None of these people matter.

I think he has genuine fans. I think he is very smart and has lots of potential (others in the thread agree on that.) But his fans don't check him or criticize him either so his ego is getting pumped extra hard.

I tried criticizing him and he blocked me.

meant to quote you

what did you say?

pls no dox

Not true. /leftypol/ themselves have said that attacking prominent e-celebs on Sup Forums is the only effective tactic they have. Hate them all you want, but they're the ones responsible for bringing Sup Forums's idea to wider audiences. Something /leftypol/, and leftists in general, cannot fucking stand.

That's sad. Hopefully someone talks some sense to him. Unless this is just a strategy being done on purpose then more power to him I guess.

Getting his ass kicked would probably actually help him, desu. He needs to come back down to earth.

As far as I can tell, his strategy is defending his "brand" a la Thernovich. At least Cerno is smart enough to not block people unless they spam shit over and over.

this

He and Spencer are both deep throating government faggots. You’re a faggot for giving a fuck about them. Nigger

hi moarpheus

Most of these things are objectively correct, though.

I don’t know why so many people on the right are obsessed with restoring 1950’s conservative faux-Christian capitalism. It collapsed and ultimately led us to the shitty situation we’re currently in. We’re building something new. You’re not going to be able to take everything with you.

Nick Fuentes is pretty much the new CommonFilth. And I love it, based CF was ALWAYS right.

FAGS IN BOGS, TRANNIES IN WOODCHIPPERS!

The only thing (((moarpheus))) needs to get too is a psychiatrist

Not familiar with this guy. I have a feeling he isn't a white nationalist though.

Common filth is a subversive spic.

The only right wingers that shit on the Alt Right are non-whites and JEws.

Yep that was my guess.

I thought he was black

No more e celeb bs

Oh god i wish he had recorded it

Reminder that the ironybros are common filth clones who would rather live in a based 100% black christian country than a white atheistic country

Yeah I think it’s best for people in IRL movement not to respond to online drama at all. Unfortunately, Spencer and the NPI guys took the bait and there’s no way to really “win” because most ecelebs don’t actually want to accomplish anything IRL and have virtually no IRL presence so they’re impossible to really engage with.

I don't know who this spic is but the fact that he has the blue tick of establishment approval makes me trust him even less than spencer, and I don't even like spencer

He's a Bannonite, until Bannon got BTFO

To be fair, Nick isn't a shill or anything. He still has the blue check mark because he is pretty tame on twitter though.

I thought they were de-verifying people for their offsite activity though

Oh yeah forgot about that. Hmm.

He’s still verified because he essentially is a JWOKE normiecon. Not a real departure from the status quo and not a threat like Nehlan.

You got blocked for sticking up for thots, atheists and degenerates.
Good.

Pretty sure he is white but he's anti-white.

Come on that's not really a fair thing to say. Looked like he was referring to Nick calling out spencer tonight. Unless Nick thinks Spencer is a degenerate? Well he should just say it right now completely and not mince words.

If you call everyone a jew then nobody will believe you when you want to point out actual jews (like loomer) you sperg.

Nick has hated Spencer for a while now. He's been attacking him on and off for months.

But they have to be jews, they're actually doing something other than shitposting anonymously.

What's his endgame

Demoralization is a common shill tactic, great example here. Of course there's a movement.

Nick needs to get his ass kicked. I used to be a huge fan of his but now I can't stand that little faggot.

Nothing. He just wants to troll people and spencer as a retard that he is, is taking the bait everytime

Spencer retweeted someone saying Nick's fans are all evangelical Christians and boomer conservatives and he got mad. Then he attacked Duginists, who ironically are some of Nick's biggest cheerleaders.

The guy can't stop owning himself.

>Duginists
You know nazbol is a meme, right?

I got blocked because he's hormonal teenager who thinks he's king shit

It's a meme to some of them but it isn't to others. Clearly nick isn't nazbol himself though.

He is trolling. He is building a persona of 250iq guy with the hotest takes who is also very conservative and pious. He is being a commonfilth clone but with a republican twist.

e-celebs are the future. Old media is shit. Go fuck yourself kike

Wake up retard. The fact that someone has nazbol symbolism in his bio doesnt mean they are serious. Twitter is full of edgy teenagers who want to outedge themselves

>Plz don't be real
>plz don't be real
>plz don't be real

You are clearly one of them who is treating it as a meme but there are others who are serious about it.

Who treats it seriously?

Jesus, what happened to Nick? He used to seem somewhat rational but he's just gone off the deep end.

Muh everything is black & white and there is no gray area ever. kys

He burned bridges with everyone and now is lashing out. Trolling is all he has left

Last thing I'll say, if nick keeps talking about jews I will support him even if he does these weird antics. Hopefully he does.

I hope he interviews more based jews like loomer amirite

This guy is self-destructing harder than Milo and it's hilarious to watch

Parasites of all kind get the rope. Even the e-celeb whores.

and here i thought you were a nickshill. No, that interview was retarded. But he debated a jew last week and did a great job.

>Dick Spencer
>moarpheus, a straw man the (((TRS))) gang uses to argue weakly against Dick
We have this thread every day.
Newfags should refresh their memory on how shills operate by reading The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies (spooks, feds, etc.), available here: pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

t. morapheus

>Nickshill
Nope, fuck that bobblehead

someone calls themselves alt-right and all it does is cause me immediately discard their opinion

ok serious question, why does nick throw out gay innuendo?

Catbois aren't gay

>hurr but the alt-right is degenerate

>TRS spreads propaganda against itself

No I mean with that guy on twitter that wears a mask "paultown"

Nevermind