Should you homeschool your kids?

Should you homeschool your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv3pPRvvfLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>should i commit a crime
What did the mutt mean by this?

He means you shouldn't let your kids be brainwashed by (((education))).
But i think its too late for you.

Reproduction is so passé. I guess if you already made one just throw it in public school, might as well make a thousand more for all the good it does. Because no matter how hard you fuck, it doesn't change that fact that we'll be living in planet of the apes in less than 100 years.

If you live in America yes, you don't want your kids to eat bullets.

Two guys I know who got homeschooled are completely unsocialized.
Dont fucking do it.

what if you put them in clubs? also homeschooling doesn't mean you keep them in the house 24/7, theres lots of activities they can take part in

never forget

Commie pls. Dont be so narrow minded.

h-he's fast

what a legend

yes, dont send them to bullying centers, there r schools where they just go to do exams only

I'm going to have to watch more of his videos.

Y they can cover the exams easily.
That doesn't mean they have to be social outcasts.
They can go to church , train sports , have fun bowling or whatever.

I was homeschooled, and I ended up here.
Probably not a good idea op

I'm watching this rn youtube.com/watch?v=wv3pPRvvfLw

ikr

Is this shopped?

Homeschool kids I've met were always socially retarded, and weird.

They weren't particularly smart either.

I'd say teach your kids at home and look over what they learn, and correct anything you disagree with, like the obvious lies in history/health books, but tell them to answer from the book on tests and shit.

Yes, but you also need to "push" them into social activities so that they'll actually know how to talk to people when it's time to get a job.

Nope. All the homeschooling kids that started going to high school were awkward as shit. I guess the bantz make us better people.

no it's real

>teach your kids it's ok to lie
Alright, shart in mart

I would, or at least find an acceptable private school.

It's real, I was amazed. He, pewdiepie, etc, are secretly redpilled and sneak in hints and Easter eggs in their videos as a smile/nod. I think one of reviewbra's was Ben garrison's book

Kids need to be taught how to think, not what to think.

Everyone I know that was home schooled for non religious reasons turned out better than normal.
The whole "not socialized" thing only happens when you have parents that are deliberately not socializing their children in all aspects of their life, not just schooling. Those motivated to keep a sectarian leash on the entirety of their children's lives create weird kids.

>Make Millions
>Put your kids in Royalty tier schools
>Enjoy your kids not being retarded but still having social skills

It's lie, or get a bad mark.

I had to answer that second hand smoke is even more addictive than actually smoking on a health test, and that's flat out retarded.

Homeschool is the best get to be silly and learn stuff you want and are interested in, do sports and have time to eat right. Go places meet people have school holidays outside the season (cheap getaways) no uniforms no drugs less antisocial behaviour, build stuff like dining table ,desks and shelves unclogging drains trimming trees fixing roof cooking dinner. We had the kids do a menu for Xmas and prep plus cook a 5 course meal. Son wants to go to some chef school, daughter wants a career in the police my youngest said a career as a homeless person attracted him lol after an hour outside in the cold backyard he changed his mind lol

If it wasn't a crime in Sweden I would.

Everyone turns out differently, my cousin was homeschooled until he was 16 then he got a job instead and he is mister fucking popular.

This lad knows.

Yes.
Find a pro white curriculum because if you get a mainstream one what is they point of homeschooling, the will still be indoctrinated into anti white cultural marxism.