twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be bong
>gift your homeland to pakis
>submit to sharia
>acid matters
>knife my friend
>spend time theorizing who is white and who is not

Good boy

Italy is awesome. My gf is a qt Italian.

I feel like Russians are the Niggers of Europe.

ITALIANS ARE WHITE, CAPICHE?

Sicilians are Whiter than Amerimutts and Whiter than you Muhhamad

fpbp

>are they people with the highest iq in europe the niggers of europe

Regardless you're the cucks of Europe

Italians are more white and better people than dirty brit-bongs. Italians are one of our pride and honor and has done more for us Europeans than all all you filthy crooked teeth inbreds.

This. Even niggers aren't niggers of Europe; definitely the Russians.

Theres a reason so many people have dash cams. Cops are crooked and bunch of gopnik dindus trying to get compensation for fake accidents. The work ethic is most laughable unless overseen by the government.

It's time to go back to your failed economy, Giorgia

Bada Bing
Bada Boom
Italian stronzo are the niggers of Europe.
Can't even escape the Napoli streets when you grow up in it. What a bunch of Euroniggers.

Same with the football hooligans of England. They are the real niggers.

But to answer OP, no. The niggers of Europe are Russians, Ukrainians and other Eastern Slavs. Also the Gypsies but they're not Europeans I guess. Italians are alright but kind of lazy and annoying.

And you're the cucks of North America.

thats romanians

this

At least we have white appearance. Nigger souls of Russians can be purged with some time.

This.

[/thread]

Niggerdom is a state of being. I'd rather be around successful and productive nigs than a drooling rusky. I'm suprised you slavckers don't accidentally nuke yourselves because some mu'dak didn't show up to his dead mans switch on time.

>I'd rather be around successful and productive nigs
Great joke Tyrone

Are you black?

Eat my ass clean. I'm as white as the tip of the alps.

>Intel and Google have R'n'D departments in Novosibirsk, Moscow and Saint Petersburg
>Kaspersky
>Space and nuclear researches
>Nobel prizes
>Famous scientists like Markov or Kolmogorov

>niggers of Europe

Alright then.

southern italians aren't white.

brown eyes + black hair + olive skin =/= white

they are just moor rape babies

sorry

I've been to London, didnt see single white person.
So I guess bongs are the niggers.

>productive nigs

don't mind muhammed he hasn't raped a swedish girl today :D

>estonia.

Italians are rather gansta niggaz of Europe.

Gimme Estonian gf

Most of your accomplishments was before the Soviets destroyed you. Having a few smart people left doesn't change the state of your nation as a whole.

i don't get it

Is this thread filled exclusivly with stupid people who give a shit about this topic or D&C shills?

Who the fuck knows anymore senpai.

show me your dna results and your eye color then I'll give you my virgin sister

Of course you don't, no one expects you to.

I've been to Russia AND Italy. Literally the only real difference in phenotype is height. Most of Italy is like you. If you get into real South Italy it starts getting questionable. But I saw some Russians that looked "Mongoloid" when I was there.

But out of all Europeans I've known, it's you guys that are Nigger tier. Personality wise, work ethic, attitude towards others. No part of South or West Europe I've been to was like that.

You guys are fucking missing something mentally that doesn't much with other Euro cultures

>successful and productive nigs
Well these are the rare beasts I guess

No. Italians are good guys.

Most of their scientific accomplishments were during the Soviet times have you read a book

The women are also hairier than a tibetian yak

Mate, I have a university degree recognised worldwide, how come if I'm a nigger?

holy fuck, second from the right

Kidnapping German scientists doesn't count.

I'm Italian (Sicily)

I didn't see most anyone in Italy look like that. Only near Sicily.

are you trying to make fun of estonia? I'm pretty sure you'd love it, it's heaven compared to your nigger and spic filled country

>USA:mostly black and brown men
>Canada:mostly cucked witebois

Yeah, I agree.

Oh yeah I forgot that you wuz everything sorry

are sicilians whiter than southern Italians>? I always thought you were all the same

So what? There are individual Africans who are very accomplished aswell. What matters is the state of the average Russian which is just pitiful at this point. Drunk, ugly, unhealthy, stupid and violent. Also your nation is a corrupt shithole run by mobsters like some kind of nigger banana nation.

>Drunk, ugly, unhealthy, stupid and violent
Agreed.

Its not because they spent too much time in the sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMICczOzfQ

My skin is white yes
I have the soul of a Nordic man

>Are Italians the niggers of Europe?
No Italians are the embodiment of not giving a fuck in Europe.

Russia is probably the only European country I wouldn't go back to. Miserable fucking culture. Miserable people. Rude as fuck.

The south part of Italy especially Sicilly

oh god I'm sorry

come to estonia

Are you Italian or MEXICAN???

Poking really.

By a mile, huge amount of germanic admixture. The Norsemen returning from the crusades were contracted to remove kebob, a few million stayed.

>are sicilians whiter than southern Italians
pic related

The former

nice fukkn saved

Never been. Probably would.

What is Estonia?

That's clearly a mullato

As an italian, i would not define Itaians "white", whatever the fuck you autists think that means.

Pluck them brows and do some pushups, paco, puberty will be over before you know it.

Dude, I don't know any Italians that look like you.

Lol guess I wasn't the only one that came to that conclusion I probably saw 30-40 whites in 2 days of staying in London and half of them were employees at a restaurant owned by a poo

Paulie Walnut-frog? I’m so sick of everyone immediately thinking of the Mafia everytime They refer to Italians. As an Italian-American can I just say 99.9 percent of us aren’t in Cosa Nostra and we lead pretty typical white lives? Why can’t people just drop these fucking Godfather stereotypes of us?

>Drunk, ugly, unhealthy, stupid and violent
It's your media stereotypes. It's the same as to regard a British chav as an average Englishman. Russians are decent people in the real life. May be on YouTube videos we aren't.

she needs to be colonized

you would like it

As an addendum, italians look and speak incredibly differently depending on the region.

I am ITALIAN
Becuase JEWS like to scapegoat us in their TALMUD vision

I thought gypsies were the niggers of Europe.

shave yourself bro, also wash the face.

god bless.

you look like an arab to me no offense bro

La creatura...

When I was in Italy, most of the people looked like French, Portuguese, Hungarian, Romanian, Latvian, Northern Spanish.

Same shit. Only in SOUTH Italy did someone look like some Mafia dude. But that was South. I went in port at Bari. And they all looked European to me.

>There are individual Africans who are very accomplished aswell.
ibtimes.co.uk/top-10-educated-countries-2013-uk-514300

NO!

fuck of with your dividing bull crap

WESTERNERS UNITE!

La luz extinguido...

No I don't

If you go to norway (as an example), most of the people will be white skin, blond hair, blu eyes. In Italy there is such variance i find stupid to try to put us in a race category. Are italians white? What a stupid braindead question.

swedcuck BTFO

These are white:

>Swedes
>Norwegians
>Danes
>Finns
>Icelanders
>Anglos (Most of them, some are too mixed though)
>Germans, Dutch, Austrian, Swiss and a few others in Central Europe

These are NOT white
>Poles, Eastern Europeans
>Russians and other slavs
>Chinks, Japanese etc
>Jews, Arabs
>Greeks, Spaniards, Italians and other Meds
>Americans (too racemixed)
>French (too racemixed)
>Samis

There are some "neonazis" who think Russians and slavs should be considered white but that's just laughable. It's not any different from what Hitler though and everybody should be like Hitler, otherwise you're not NS but some perverted version of NS who thinks everyone who looks white is white.

Since when are Russians or Poles white? Look at Russia, it's a 3rd world country which according to the theory of races is impossible if you're white. Russians are bad people with bad genes, end of story.

Americans are too niggerish and have bad genes anyway -- lazy and fat fucking idiots that don't deserve to live. How you can allow yourself to become so lazy, fat and ignorant as the average American can only be explained with them being the absolute bottom of the Aryan race (if they're even still Aryan with all the racemixing going on there)

>Update

Italian women were some of THE hottest, other than the Portuguese. IMO

Don't listen to mutts Salvatore. You are white because whiteness can have different contrasts in Europe and as long as you are Christian, believe in Roman laws and feel strrongly about your race and country, you are most definetely a WHITE EUROPEAN.

whatever you say...

el hombre americano...

Where did you visit my man? Did you enjoy the local fauna?

>those lips
Yeah totally italian fuck off

It might just be where I live but British chavs are pretty rife, suggesting the media stereotypes aren't too far off the mark for either of us. Although you can get decent, fair-hearted chavs, and I don't know if that applies to gopniks since I haven't been to Russia

All meds are the niggers of Europe. North Italians are fine though.

see mr swedcuck