Designed by Daniel (((Libeskind)))

>designed by Daniel (((Libeskind)))

What the actual fuck is wrong with Jews? Why do they feel the need to destroy everything that is pure and beautiful?

as someone who works in architecture, it surprises me that the local councils allow such fuck ups to be built up.

How this compliments the existing structure... fuck knows!

we truly have lost the meaning of art

That's more to the point, why the fuck do people even allow this shit to be built, it's so fucking godawful and ugly, if I owned that land I'd never allow that garbage

jews are lo t cucks

Deconstruct western civilization and create a rootless degenerate mutt world

Seriously, how does shit like this get approved?

I saw this for the first time and I said to myself "This is the most kiked up thing I've ever seen. But there's no possibly way a Jew could actually be behind it. That would be one coincidence too many."

Of course a Jew was behind it. I don't know why I'm surprised anymore.

looks like shit. that's all I've got.

white people, western culture and our pristine traditional architecture are constant reminder that jews broke the covenant with god and they are all going to hell while we will ascend to the throne of heaven, the seat that was denied to them by god himself

they are REAL fucking pissed off about that, which is why they're trying to make life as miserable as possible for us while they're on their way out...

could the jews stop jewing for like 10 minutes, getting sick and tired of slowly becoming a racist. just stop subverting everything as a cultural norm fuck. come on jews, trying to be on your side here why make it so hard for me

i just have to remind myself that not all jews are ok with this

didnt know it was actually designed by a real jude. fucking hell

ffs, can they ever stop rub their (((hands)))

I used to love the ROM. Haven't gone since they ruined it with that shit. I don't think a single person liked it; I'm amazed that it's still there.

Wow. This I my type of architecture, just beautiful. Libeskind is a true Artist. Only rural retards don’t understand architecture

Hitler was right again.

that's right
shut up subvertkike

Finally, an architecture thread.

Prague?

Here's another one of his "masterpieces."

>So I have this great idea to improve the museum. Why don't we just slice the building with a big fucking triangle?

>this shlomo gets paid millions to destroy western art
In what fair and just world does this get allowed to happen? And how do we stop this guy?

Budapest

AAAHH
>tfw they ruined

pic is jew "mastrepiece"

Now I know why Hitler wanted to throw them all in the ovens, it really is the only solution

I've never really understood those binoculars...

oh hey, it's another fucking thread full of retarded mutts lusting over lame ass architecture bullshit because muh ancient past muh white architecture muh supremacy xddd
kyselves

>Gehry was born Frank Owen Goldberg[1] on February 28, 1929, in Toronto, Ontario, to parents Sadie Thelma (née Kaplanski/Caplan) and Irving Goldberg.[4] His father was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian Jewish parents, and his mother was a Polish Jewish immigrant born in Łódź.[5][6][7] A creative child, he was encouraged by his grandmother, Leah Caplan,[8] with whom he would build little cities out of scraps of wood.[9]

That my friend, is the question.

ayyo hol up

Is he actually Jewish? I've watched some of his lectures and he's pretty spot on.

I'm now physically ill

This one really hurts

simply epic post comrade

there is nothing to understand

FAAAHHH

I'm pretty sure this guy went to the Dystopian Sci Fi Movie School of Architecture.

It was made to resemble the holocaust museum he did in berlin
also the is real consulate overlooks that

it looks like a singularity tumor

Literally looks like some sort of alien cancer growing on a building.

Those (((curves))) are always full of dust and a nightmare to clean, aren't they?

0 skill

because it is

That cunt behind him with his squinty beadies and gonzo hooter, and horseshoe hair, with a pathological hatred that includes himself. Absolutely quintessential.

Best part is that it is a center for brain research

no u

Thankfully, modern architects have taught us a new way of thinking about design and "beauty." Here's a good example - this photo shows a street in Boston suffering from traditional architecture. This site was chosen in the 1960's for redevelopment. Modern architect Gerhard Kallmann designed a new building to inspire the city...

Jews have exceedingly poor spatial reasoning compared to IQ. Hence there are few famous Jewish architects, tradesmen or anyone with a primitive concept of boarders.

no, this
see the lines and whatever, same as toronto

Jews are aliens. Or, rather, a subset of the Jewish population is aliens.

They are not from Earth, they are not human. That is why everything they do, everything they promote, is so antithetical to man. They cannot create beauty because they don't know what it is.

The stories in the Old Testament of wiping out villages, and their insistence on naming the lineage of important people, is because they were trying to wipe out the alien strain. Well, they did not succeed. The alien genetic strain survived, in the form of the ashkenazi.

Think about it. Everything they promote is anti-human. Everything.

...the Boston City Hall, a masterpiece of brutalism. We are truly blessed by these geniuses and their works of architectural art.

This is what they look like on the inside

>(((the local councils)))
Imagine a world where fucked up jewish ideas are not pushed through cause author is a cousin of aunt Sarah.

who put the roof wrong?

what screwd up brain

checks out

That cube would make a great gas chamber

I don't know if Jews are aliens. I'm not ready to take that redpill.
But I'm starting to unironically think they are at the bare minimum a separate subspecies.

lol I was here on a collage trip to Germany (went to see architecture, not muh 6 million) There was a place with tables and crayons for kids to draw in museum, so we drew some houses with lot's of chimneys and trains and pinned them on the board, together with other drawings. Also, I remember there was a machine where you could put 2€ and 5c and it stamped the 5c coin with some jewish nonsense... I had lot's of fun there!

>A sculptor, with zero architectural experience built this house for himself.
>It's better than every building architects have built in the second half of the 20. century

this all looks like they've been sneaking abstract merchant noses into their architecture

jews are the enemy of mankind

>Burgers handed over the world to these things

so (((inspired)))

checks and indeed, a black saturn cube

pic is more (((gehry)))

>changing beautiful historical buildings
why

>space invaders take over your government
Fucking jews.

Cannot unsee.

nice , the crematoria, here in pic jews burn little loafs

you work in architecture, and you aren't aware that this is art imitating nature? specifically, an appropriation of cubic pyrite wedged into marl? if you want someone to bitch at blame God not (((them)))

we need gas them all

shut up kike

that is NOT the upward path user

>twisted noses of blackness
Is it the glimpse in jew mind?

you have no argument

This shit looks like Jyggalag is taking over the Shivering Isles again.

it is yes , the nose camouflaged in plain sight

pic is AAAHHHH fuck wat is tis shit

Those 3 words are the only argument humanity has ever needed

It looks like a postmodern tumor growing out of that older, more fitting structure.

Not everything modern is wrong. Brutalism still obviously shares a lot of classical elements. You can't have 19th century romantic houses everywhere. Look how Hitler's Germania was meant to look. It had nothing to do with bourgeois romanticism.
I think we shouldn't build the same kind of architecture all over and over again, but we should eclectically progress in a non-degenerate way.

you are an atrocious race KYS

>Don't blame me for making a building that looks like a shitty anus! Shitty anuses occur in nature! They inspire me!

Chaos: The Building

jews are fucked in the head. someone should be burning these abominations to the ground.

They ever cancer their own shit up as well.

Show your real flag faggot.

im roman catholic, thanks

unhorry shit satanget, you get as prize what jews did to NYC Penn station, before and after jew "architect"

>noses surround shekels

The Haas-Palace was demolished by the commies.
Pic related got a much simpler facade, because the original one was "rivalizing with the church next to it".
Supposedly, they will rebuild the original facade, though

i wouldnt fault you if you found beauty in a shitty anus desu

yes check this out

i really hate that stillborn domicile

fu both

*blocks your path*

ABSOLUTELY INSULTING

I bet that shit is actually a giant spider robot just disguised as a building

Replete with added enrichment

ahaha like sharks around seal

fuckt it up made it bland , how many d u b s do we ave yet, it's a lucky thread

HAAAAAANGH

I think post modern architecture looks kind of interesting most of the time, even the monstrosity in the op

sorry Sup Forums I agree with you on pretty much everything else but for some reason the jury is still out for me when it comes to post modern architecture

>Also, I remember there was a machine where you could put 2€ and 5c and it stamped the 5c coin with some jewish nonsense

That legitimately made me "lol," or "laugh out loud."

We have such penny-stamping machines here also, they usually cost A PENNY to use.

Good idea. Drawing art about chaotic structures to show dystopian nightmare as a warning.
Bad idea. Building chaotic structures to create dystopian nightmare.

Judaism isn't a race, so you can feel good about hating them. They're really just a bunch of assholes with a criminal conspiracy branded as a "faith". Like Scientologists, but arrived earlier and are even worse.

Old shit sucks, new shit is always better.

fuck off traditionalists