Why do you faggots worship and meme this hateful, ugly, fatass, unattractive...

why do you faggots worship and meme this hateful, ugly, fatass, unattractive, shit tier everything human into a voice or a symbol for anything? he's a hardcore atheist. he's a hardcore literal faggot. he claims he's never had a drink or anything else in his life but we all know he's a cokehead alcoholic. he's a fucking BOZO. literal, actual, laughing stock, ugly, fucking clown level bozo. and i dont care how much money he's made. that doesn't matter. he's a piece of shit of a human being and does nothing but push his sick anti-religious bullshit everywhere. but why do we deal with it? why do we let this fat ugly fuck and his manlet faggot sidekick have shows or an opinion? why? they are literal HUMAN TRASH. they will never make a victoria secret model with their genes. they will never make ANYTHING of value. and yet you cocksuckers 'hurrr durr trash' penn gillete... the meme?????

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Is that faggot ill or is he just getting old?

This is high level bait

His gun trick is pretty cool.
I like the one where they light the flag and bill of rights on fire to support frees peach then it comes back, even if it not a technically impressive trick.

He successfully lost weight.

He's a neckbeard with above average intelligence, tall and loud voice.

He went vegan

Ay!
Its a me, Mario!, who frees peach notta a penn and de tellero

The power of
SOY

Tell us where he touched you, user.

What, Penn Gillete? Dude's a decent magician. Otherwise he's a "le edgy" faggot lolbertarian, that's going to go on being a hedonist mental teenager forever, the same as every other forgettable unrespectable dipshit that spends their life past 16 being obsessed with religions they don't believe in. Like every other bastard of his sort, skeptic community bitches, Amazing Atheist, all of those sort, his biggest gimmick rhetorically speaking, is yelling really loud and trying to be smug. Because he is mentally limited. He's a man-child that took babby's first redpill of strong libertarianism, or anti-feminism or whatever, and staying in safetime babbyland. He is worshiped because that is what people like him wish their lives were like, instead of being fatter, more forgotten, and with less charisma.

Say it to his face, Teller, and stop venting here.

OP must be so incredibly attractive.

he's an awful libertarian, imho he went hard on the gay thing, and that it must be forced otherwise it will never happen, and it must!

he unironically wants people to do labor against their will, bake gay cakes, because he's such a strong atheist i.e against christianity.

otherwise he is just a very very rich bourgeoise living in a gated community, laughing and telling all us peasants how we should live from atop his castle.

after bashing vegans on his Bullshit program
remindder, he is also the Pope of the Atheists and he gleefully calls himself a liar and a coward.
He was also heavy into the BDSM scene 20 years ago and someone tried to shake him down since in those days P&T were marketed as a somewhat family friendly act.

he's just a magician who does children's shows. give him a break. at least he isn't a mixtian.

lolled out loud

Into the trash he goes

He's old and he lost a lot of weight

He's just an entertainer. We don't worship them like libshits do.

Why is it that while vegans are thin, they never look actually healthy, especially people who lose a lot of weight who become vegan?

I shook his hand in vegas, are you telling me he's an asshole?

behold the power of soy

>sick anti-religious bullshit

In case you haven't noticed, a certain sick religion out there wants to Caliphate your ass.

>Muh Jeebus

What about American Christers and Seventh Day Adventism? Joel's Army? Sarah Palin?

I've wonder why Penn *isn't* memed (along the lines of Peterson, Harris, etc.) given he's been 'btfo-ing' snowflakes for decades.

penn is boring atheist eceleb with shit-tier preference arguments.

that guy is dying. He will be dead within a year.

>worship and meme
Lrn2meme fgt pls

Is he dying?
He looks like he's at deaths door

> he's a fucking BOZO
He did go to the barnum and bailey greatest show on the earth clown college

Are you merely defending your veganism, or do you claim BDSM is not "family friendly"?