SPAIN, WTF?

A Spaniard man has been captured in the Philippines with grenades and other explosives, and was believed to be preparing a TERRORIST attack. Why are Spanish people trying to terrorize their own former colony? That's extremely rude.

>Spanish 'militant sympathizer' arrested in Basilan

>Troops in the southern Philippines have arrested a Spanish man carrying grenades and bomb-making equipment and suspected of supporting a notorious militant group, authorities said Wednesday, January 24. Abdelhakim Labidi Adib, 20, who described himself as a tourist, was detained Monday at an army checkpoint on Basilan island, a stronghold of the Abu Sayyaf kidnap-for-ransom group, they said.

>The army said Labidi Adib, a Spanish citizen, was with a suspected Filipino member of the Abu Sayyaf who escaped. "Labidi Adib is a known Abu Sayyaf sympathizer and ardent supporter of the establishment of (an) Islamic caliphate here in the Philippines," Captain Exequel Panti, special forces commanding officer in Basilan, said in a sworn statement.

>"He was arrested. He threw (away) his bag containing explosives while his companion jumped from a cliff," Panti told reporters on Wednesday after flying the suspect to the justice ministry in Manila. The Spaniard denied the military's account. Abu Sayyaf is infamous for kidnapping both locals and foreigners, and demanding ransoms of up to millions of dollars for their release.

rappler.com/nation/194432-spanish-militant-sympathizer-arrested-basilan-philippines

>(((Spaniard)))

He looks like a muzzy

hopefully he gets a death sentence.

>Labidi Adib
>spaniard

He is a citizen of Spain. That makes him just as Spaniard as anyone else in Spain.

>Spaniard
>with a name like that
Looks Moorish to me

It's a sandnigger lmao

user I am more worried about white people coming here spreading their degeneracy.

Some boombers come here, and bring their cuck fetish over from their home country, it's revolting.

Now my people have been slowly catching up to it, saw this one couple online who fucking hired a "black bull"

We've caught an Eastern European trying to get free money with fake atm cards,

Then we had some Aussie Bogan kick an innocent couple's dog. Yet we still gave him a civilized response and just deport his ass. didn't bother to physically hurt him.

Also sorry about flag, I'm at work and my computer is acting like some kind of proxy changing my flag.

What happened to the quality of bait?
>hurdur spanish papers == spaniard
Sad.. OP is an old faggot who should go back

They should go execute him on live TV. Have the Spaniards watch. Then threaten Spain of revenge colonization. Face it, Spain is a former moor shithole that's not truly a US ally, unlike those riceniggers. Have the 3rd world riceniggers completely turn the Eurospics into a shithole and neutralize them as a threat.

Don't you mean rmao?

Looks catalan to me

>A Spaniard man
>Labidi Adib
>a known Abu Sayyaf sympathizer

Nice shill

Loool my thread got deleted like... 1 second after I made it, mods are fast asf these times, just wanted to share

>Bald at that age
That's what alerted the authorities.

>*Spanish*

ahahahahahahahahahaha
> Is one of those "muh contry was build by inmigrants" episode
Fucking sandniggers are not Spaniards and they will never be.

Great fucking bait.

>That pic
>Labidi Adib
>supporter of the establishment of (an) Islamic caliphate here in the Philippines
>((((((((((((((((((Spanish))))))))))))))))

I can see at least a 1º/2º generation muslim migrant in there, not a spaniard.

Also philipines is also another islamic terrorism hotspot, so it makes sense that terrorist cells will send people there.

>No flag

What magic is this?

>A Spaniard man has been captured in the Philippines

Spaniard?
Even a junglenigger like me is more 'Spanish' than that raghead POS.

I will ilustrate further