YuYuYu/KuMeYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu

KuMeYu is coming out next month.
"Year 300 of the Divine Era, autumn. The girls have gathered on the top of the giant wall that towers over the sea beneath. Their number: 32."

Cast names are:
'Kusunoki Mebuki
Kagajou Suzume
Yamabushi Shizuku
Miroku Yumiko
Kokudo Aya'.

YuYuYui had a gameplay livestream today where they announced that it will be released on June 8th. Dengeki Gs scans come out in a few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CNdOkszfkw#t=34m8s
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3655313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mebuki is a stone cold killer and she's turbo-tsun for Karin
>Suzume is a reckless genki girl (and also a boy)
>Shizuku is a quiet, dignified Taisha agent
>Yumiko is Chikage 2.0 with a kunoichi theme
>Aya is KuMeYu's Team Mom representative and designated senpai
Mark my words.

Everyone, watch from
youtube.com/watch?v=8CNdOkszfkw#t=34m8s for about 1.5 minutes

I'm guessing this will never be in English.

Mebuki - alive
Suzume - Sagittarius
Shizuku - alive (probably sacrifice others like hinata - hidden ramenfag)
Yumiko - scorpio
Aya - gemini (best yuusha also soba master race)

Aya is the Miko

What's KuMeYu about? This series is moving too fast lately

First try of amassing an offensive force by employing multiple (32) heroes with a Hero Systemâ„¢ Light Version during Fall Year 300 (which is during Rehabilitation of the YuYuYu Crew)

32 heroes? Will they all get screentime?

Light Novel only focuses on 4 + Miko

There aren't any Vertex in KuMeYu, fool.

Who will be the crazy lesbian?

What do they fight?

They're all heterosexuals.
That's why they didn't pass the test.
Tournament arc.
Alternatively, secret police

The fact that they prominently mentioned the total number of candidates makes me uneasy. It either means that they're setting up a tournament arc or they want to make it easy for the viewers to keep track of the body count.

Aya will be Mebuki's childhood friend and a true yuri master. Mebuki is actually interested in a boy, but Aya makes sure that they barely ever meet and constantly sets her up with the other girls instead. She's basically Sonoko, but she proactively makes things happen instead of merely watching from the sidelines.

So is Mebuki's flower some kind of vine then? Any botanist anons able to take a guess at what it is from the shape, or at least the family/genus?

Does it release at 00:00 in Japan?
That can't be the only page?

>The first event is "Field day". Members of Yushabu decided to held a field day doubling as training amongst themselves. Uesato Hinata will also appear in this event.
Tougou is gonna be the MVP.

>Aya will be Mebuki's childhood friend and a true yuri master. Mebuki is actually interested in a boy, but Aya makes sure that they barely ever meet

I expected more from Takahiro than having a lesbian best friend actively sabotaging her friends love life

no necessary if the first human operation outside fails horribly

I'm honestly surprised that Tougou manages to keep up with Yuuna in the CG. You'd think she would have a lot of trouble with her wheelchair legs and her two other handicaps.

It's all for her own good.

Sonoko's new outfit is super cute! I hope it doesn't change in every other scene.

Scans when?

Where did Sonoko get that butt?

So, the original WaSuYu manga got axed because it became kind of redundant with all the changes they've made in the anime or rather, because it sold like shit. From next month on, we'll get a completely new manga based on the movies rather than the LN. The mangaka will apparently be this guy:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3655313

So what you're saying is that I've got yet another chance to experience Gin's death all over again.
What a boon.

>or rather, because it sold like shit.

PANIC

>Yusha neurosis claims yet another victim

Wasn't the WaSuYu manga as mediocre as the YuYuYu one?
I think NoWaYu's the first time they got it right.

>panic over a 2+ years old news

Look at it this way: if you take the original WaSuYu manga as canon then Gin never died.

So how bad a sign were those freezes during the livestream? Fixable in the next 9 days?

By the way, we never saw any swimsuit designs for the NoWaYus, right? It looks like YuYuYui has some pool events, so there might be one for Wakaba's team as well. I hope Anzu gets a cute one-piece.

Maybe it was just the phone crashing and the game works just fine, who knows.

Who knows. It all depends on why the game freezed. If the problem doesn't lie within the game but that particular phone or the network or because they tried to play the game and stream at the same time then they don't need to fix anything at all.

Very bad sign I'd say. I felt sorry watching the director going into complete despair after the second freeze. They probably give them insane deadlines and very little resources.

Also, what were those story mode animations? They look like crap. I have to say, watching this preview really threw some cold water over my hype.

eh, I like the animations.
Also you should have known about them since the trailer.

I guess I should, but I hadn't watched the trailer. Still, their movements are just weird. They creep me out. It almost looks like they're string puppets sometimes.

I find it gives them more life than just having non moving images.
But each his own preferences I guess.

All the budget is gone into the movies already, season 2 will be full 3d animations like the National Defense Calisthenics.

>KuMeYu
I've been under a rock. What the heck is this?

When Nozomi gave him that high five it seemed like he felt genuine happiness for the first time in months.

But seriously, I think these animations aren't that bad. They aren't very noticeable, so you'll probably get used to them after a while.

New novel announced after Nowayu end

What is it about?

Remember Fuu said there are many heroes-to-be around shikoku, and Yuuki Yuuna's team become the team get picked as heroes. So, what are other teams? Here they are gathered in the gloden tower by Taisha. (The time of the story seems to be start with after Yuuna's last battle iirc...)

So it'll be about the heroes rejects Karin so desperately worked her ass to not be part of? This is gonna be good already. Can't wait for all the inferiority complex drama.

Other kumeyu character pictures when?

I fear in a month.

Surely they wouldn't have done a livestream if there were still such regular problems? Maybe it was the phone like the anons suggested, or maybe it was just the worst luck ever.

Weird, they released a few profiles apart from Wakaba's before NoWaYu came out. Chikage for definite, probably Hinata too, the old archive died and took that time's posts with it so I can't check. What are they hiding?

Karin and Mebuki were actually direct rivals over Gin's terminal.

I bet she's glad she didn't have to become a talking potato once.

I can't help but feel like the yuusha hype train is too much to handle for them right now. YuYuYui's schedule was all kinds of fucked up. KuMeYu was announced months ago but we only ever got one short interview and Mebuki's design, it's like they wanted to launch the LN way earlier but had to postpone it until now. 4komas are literally dead, still no news about the new project. And now the new WaSuYu manga which is totally out of left field; it was probably decided on short notice because of the good movie sales considering it got absolutely zero advertisement. Only the movies seem to be going smoothly.

I hope she's as hotblooded and tsun as Karin.

I really hope we get a crazed zealot in this.
A girl whose passion and devotion for Shinju-sama goes far beyond normal gratitude for protecting them and allowing them to live (which is honestly a lot to be grateful for)
The kind that'd chastise the others for not bowing during a prayer at the correct angle.

I hope she becomes a human sacrifice.

>Becomes potato
>Is in bliss because she offered herself for Shinju in both body and soul

>her face when

I think it would be more fun if she can't handle it at all.

>watashi hontou baka v2

>Is forced to become potato because she was the most faithful of them all and as such the one most appropriate for the task
>Goes nuclear because this is not what she signed up for and is trapped in a crippled, deaf, mute, blind, unable to feel body forever in despair and cursing herself for being such an idiot and falling for the Shinjupill
That would be good too.

>betrays shinju
>calls out to the heaven gods
>anti-yuusha

>the nationalist tries to destroy her land
>the zealot turns into the biggest heretic

The only thing that keeps me from believing KuMeYu will be about traitors/yuusha inter-fighting/secret police kind of stuff is the fact that it hasn't been advertised as a suffering story like NoWaYu was.

>is the fact that it hasn't been advertised as a suffering story like NoWaYu was.
It'll be a brand new kind of suffering. Do you really think there won't be suffering on a history where the taisha rejects are the protagonists?

So basically Tougou on steroids?

>has the same writer as NoWaYu

I bet it'll just be a nice school, slice of life story.

>it hasn't been advertised as a suffering story
Neither was yuyuyu

Someone post that screencap

Is the 13.37 timestamp in the filename also part of the meme or legit?

I mean, I'm sure it will have a fair share of suffering. But if KuMeYu really was about girls going full edge, supporting the dictature, fighting against mankind or turning on each other then it would have surely been hinted on at some point. Instead, Takahiro just said that they won't be quite as nice and lovely as the girls that appeared so far.

>Instead, Takahiro just said that they won't be quite as nice and lovely as the girls that appeared so far.
They are just gonna be full of bitterness for not being able to make it and trying to find a place to fit in life. That's what I'm expecting.

>supporting the dictature
There isn't really anything else than Taisha. They might be incompetent and shady, but they've been holding together the whole Shikoku for the past 300 years with Shinju's blessing.

Someone has the designs for the yuyuyu adaptation? There was various alternatives for Yuuna magical outfit, I can't find it anywhere.

>Sekka flanked by two boys
Het confirmed. Just needs to grab Mito and she'll be a hetero harem master to rival Yuna's homo harem master status.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg minus the weight of an arm

Imagine how fun it would be for Natsume to girlhandle her tiny body. She'd just walk around the Shinju's insides looking for things to bend her over and cuddle her on.

This is my favorite picture.

That is a good picture.

>YuYuYu/KuMeYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu
What is this franchise and how do I get into it? Is YuYuYu Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru? I've had it downloaded since it aired but never watched it.

YuYuYui?
More like YuYuYuri.

>how do I get into it?
Watching it.

Yes, that is where you should start.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Jukai no Kioku

1000 blessings of Shinju to the user who can tell me which Sonoko this is supposed to be.

We're up to NoWaYu manga chapter 8 for typesetting aren't we? Any updates on when we can expect chapter 9?

They got fucking annihilated, holy shit.
Wait, hold up. Gin didn't die in the original manga? I gotta see this.

>Wait, hold up. Gin didn't die in the original manga?
Yeah, because the manga died before she got the chance to

You cheeky fuck.

I know which Sonoko is that, but you called Wakaba a baka. Please apologize.

>everybody dies

>IQ equal to the last two digits of this post
>Not a baka.

I am sorry. Of course Wakaba-sama is a very smart and attractive lady, she was the only one who realized the deliciousness of Vertex steak after all. Now please tell me which descendant of hers that is, I need it for my research on Japanese squids.

It's WaSuYu Sonoko in disguise. Discovering the terrible fate which awaited her when older Sonoko talked about it in her sleep, she went mad with fear and butchered her future self so she could take her place and skip the upcoming two years of torment, going so far as to have leg lengthening surgery and breast enhancement to perfect her disguise. Unfortunately her defective Nogi genes made her forget to dye her hair so she made up some nonsense about being part squid to cover for her mistake. Now she will work tirelessly to hide the truth behind the 'disappearance' of her 'younger self' and to prolong the war indefinitely so she can ENJOY KAGAWA LIFE forever.

As expected of Sonoko, she's such a smart autist

In YuYuYui's case it appears the two Sonokos have different hair colors for differentiation purposes, so that fact + Sonoko's blue ribbon in that particular image point to her being WaSuYu Sonoko. However, logically that should be YuYuYu Sonoko because of Tougou and the rest of the Hero Club members.

The hair color shenanigans never end.