Fuck Islam

Turn to Christ before its too late. You muslims worship satan and his pedophile prophet. You preach war and violence. The end is neigh, but it is not to late to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenism_(religion)
animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>niggers

So what you're saying is that we should let our wives fuck black men for Christ?

>so what youre saying

sharia blue GET BEHIND ME! GET BEHIND ME SHARIA BLUE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

Christianity is dead

GET BEHIND ME SATAN

Is cucking the only thing on your fucking mind m8?

Not fuck them, help them. We must help the weak.

there is truth in the numerals. i agree, love the muslim but hate islam.

xtianity is the racemixing cuck slave of the merchants religion. zeus is lord.

I'd like to see the version where she comes across Sup Forums

GET. BEHIND. ME. SATAN!!!!

take a look at this faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenism_(religion)

The original is still quite charming.

*tips fedora*

I thought it was more of adopting orphaned black kids, or going to Africa to help teach and feed the poor.

"Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Because... you consider the first caricature the most attractive, or something?

>I learned islam from internet the post

yeshua is seen as a prophet and respected as much as mohammed in islam

She looses boobs
>tfw no quiet, intelligent, loving gf with bimbo body

It's because you said "quite charming".

truly is sad.

Every time I see a white girl with some nigger child from Africa I don’t who I want hit first with a heavy blunt object

Remember blacks wouldnt be half as bad without the Jews

He's not a prophet though, He's the son of God
also, if he was actually being respected, you filth wouldn't blow yourselves up whenever you get the opportunity to do so

Jesus is the wife's son of Joseph. It's a literal cuck religion. With "virgins", God as the bull that literally cucks Joseph. "Let him inside of you!" God is literally in the their person in marriages. Multi-racial religion that gave us an entire continent filled with Christian mixed breeds and charity to Africa. The religion of cuckold's.

>worshiping a kike

yourself sperg

Fuck all demented heat stroke induced desert religions.

The original goes the other way around.

I agree that turning to christ is the way.
I disagree muslims are bad people.
Research more OP.

>Because you consider the first caricature the most attractive, or something?

why is it that the only way normal faggots can argue is to put words in others mouths?

Well, Jews made them come to Europe and America...
If they would stay in Africa, there wouldn't be any problems with them.

Why is she white in the bottom frame and then she becomes a nigger?

>Being a white christian and helping niggers.

So tell me what Jesus's teachings are according to Islam? You can't really know as a muslim can you, akhmed? Since you believe he will return (and never died, another heresy) and "correct" all of the Christians on the day of judgement and all.

>He's the son of God

don't you realize how retarded this sounds? we're all god's children. yeshua was a prophet and he showed "the way". his state of consciousness was divine not his flesh

it's also pretty unrealistic.

why would that chick pick up that book? she wouldn't.

all realities afterwards henceforth are a LIE.

The autism in this post can only be expelled by Christ Jesus.

>one sandnigger religion is evil so you should follow my sandnigger religion

If you read the bible, you would know that the jews killed jesus because he spoke out against their ways. But you knew that, didnt you shlomo?

I've read almost every religious text available to men. you can't "see" anything by just merely reading symbols on a paper. don't forget that all religions are corrupted and only way to truth is through yourself. not by some fucking priest, imam etc

everyone will be corrected including so called muslims when the day comes

moses, yeshua and muhammad are all archetypal paths showing the way, they're not for taking sides and killing each other

>mary worship

"And the King will say, 'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'
Matthew 25:40

>Muh Bible is corrupted, Islam is truth!
>Evidence? What, why? It is because some random sandnigger we named our prophet said so!
>But he IS a prophet! Miracles? Uhh..

This should be reason enough to dislike islam.

>Islam is a bad thing for women and our society

You sound like a republican boomer that loves Israel and Drumpf, aka " controlled opposition"

>Catholics worship saints XD

You Protestants don’t know the slightest about the Church, do you? Why don’t you educate yourself before you start making a fool out of yourself.

Exactly. His word was devine, and his body flesh. This is why christians refer to Jesus as The Word of god.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John1:1

Jews killing Jesus doesn't mean Jesus wasn't a Jew, retard.

OP is probably pic related

I love all men but hate their sin. The people of Israel have loved the world more than their God who chose them before time to be his people in eternity. Trump can't prevent the apocalypse, and while I think he will restore a type of people I do not think he can preserve Babylon.

but they're not "poor", they're evil

notice how the shills turn to ad hominem when presented with the truth. look here, SOY BOY at this image that doth reflect your appearance

PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR WHITE NEIGHBOURS

Many whites live in this area and muslims are considered filthy in pretty much every civilised society. Please keep your muslims on a leash and away from the whites who live in this community.

you have to be 18 to post here

No, you are a faggot beta.

And mentally ill with delusions.

You do realize if you're not a jew that "They" changed all the scripts and controlled Christianity, right?

Everything you think about them is made-up, they tricked you like they always do

you're not very smart.
Muslims don't hate dogs. In fact muslims will go out of there way to care for an animal.
animalsinislam.com/islam-animal-rights/dogs/
>meanwhile Cleetus and co. run dog fighting rings

So what you're saying is Muhammad fucked a nine year old and you're not even allowed to eat a ham sandwich...

Yeah that's total bullshit. Irl they fear and despise dogs.

fuck off faggot, what you gonna do?
Pray for them to not hate and kill you?

GTFO!

>posting pics of Shia girls

Islam is dead, faggot

and irl US domestic and foreign policy is causing FAR greater damage to peace and prosperity between all religions and races than Islam or Christianity, all for power, greed and oil.
that is the true enemy of mankind.

The fucking borg giving us platitudes......suck camel dick you faggot...

I said all religions are corrupted. romans corrupted christianity, umayyad's corrupted islam. same with budism, hinduism etc

we're living in the age of lies. everything is backwards. education is dumbing people down, healthcare is killing people, religions became the tools of evil etc

wake the fuck up

Fuck you, Christ is the Way.

The person who takes cocks up the ass is delusional, my delusional friend.

What sort of reply is that. Don't link that to me.
Here's a Muslim egg. Go and sit on it until it hatches.

If you truly believed that you wouldn't hate muslims.

GET BEHIND ME SHARIA BLUE!

intellectual dishonesty from the left? who would have imagined..

No, there is no one way you faggot.

It's all weak ass fantasy shit, grow up child.

Corrected? fucking hell Achmed I can do that for you right now!
Your so called prophet was a lying cunt because there are no such things as prophets, it was a fad created by Jews and mu-ham-head wanted into the action for Gibs...
jew said nah muh-ham-head you is not into our racket..begone!

Muh-ham-head was pissed but had a cunning stunt up his arse and promptly pulled it out

Islam sucks but I'm starting to think Christianity made whites too weak.

>you do realize

nigger this is not an argument. pic related its you, soy goy

nah, just catholics, the orthodox boys in eastern europe and russkieland are still all good (at least to my knowledge)

I made a claim and backed it up with evidence.
Your evidence is 'irl'
Ok, irl I met a muslim family who let me sit and eat with them walking home after a surf one day.
Blonde haired blue eyed god loving christian and a family of muslims eating together. You know what they were most concerned about? That my dog had water (hot day) and something to eat.

its the lack of christianity.

>christian europe: conquers the whole fucking world
>secular/sharia europe: a shithole

You disagree?
Your wars have destabilized the middle east.
thats a fact

you shifted the goal posts from an argument about dogs to one about us foreign policy. get fucked achmed

why did romans killed yeshua and hunted down his disciples for 300 years then? come with better arguments than "fuck you" or don't bother to reply at all

anyone want christ chan lewds

Christians love muslims but should hate islam.

you harbor a lot of hate for a christian.

But her pants are patched at the knees. Subtle sloot

>Gay flag
>Calling others faggot

Fuck you

If all religions are corrupted, then wouldnt islam be corrupted?

People hate jesus because he commands we turn against the material world in persuit of the truth, which he is the physical embodyment of.

that wasn't even a reply
>irl
the original claim was stupid
>guys look a photocopied piece of paper that says muslims fear dogs
You should read the bible

>it was a fad created by Jews

why did he fight against jews then? why did the umayyad family worked with jews to undermine him?

fucking hell I expect better arguments from you Sup Forums

Because they needed a scapesgoat when the emperor fucked up.

>stating the facts is a hateful act

You make a very smelly argument.

I'm not going to worship a man and a shell that God supposedly used. I'll pray to God and God only.

>get fucked achmed
>nigger this is not an argument. pic related its you, soy goy
>intellectual dishonesty from the left? who would have imagined..
>GET BEHIND ME SHARIA BLUE!
>The person who takes cocks up the ass is delusional
>you have to be 18 to post here
>notice how the shills turn to ad hominem when presented with the truth. look here, SOY BOY at this image that doth reflect your appearance
lol ad hominem, how ironic
>But you knew that, didnt you shlomo?
>The autism in this post
>*tips fedora*
>sharia blue GET BEHIND ME!
you have a bible. you've read it but you are yet to understand it as evidenced by your posts.
Seek Jesus, talk to him

The reason Muslims can't accept real religion is that every other prophet (except mad pede moham) knew and said they were cursed people.
They want to be Jews, but they are absolutely shit, and hopelessly inbred now.

>2018
>religion