BBC accidentally redpills people on Muslim immigration

>BBC releases a documentary called "White Fright: Divided Britain"
>Shows how Muslim immigration/integration is an abject failure in English towns
>They tried to frame it in the usual white flight/racist Brits light
>When you remove all the needless politicians & talking heads whats left is prime redpill material

Interesting footage for those of us outside the UK who're wondering what it's like on the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYa5TfBCISM
youtu.be/s4Mr03hNYTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Htw85_WbmfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redpill material
If you're over 14 and you're in Britain (big cities at least) you should know this by now from firsthand experience anyways pal

That documentary made me want to hang myself, I've lost all hope for my country.

I read the news today oh, boy
Four thousand hallals in blackburn, lancashire
And though the hallals were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many hallals it takes to fill the albert hall

I'm not a Brit but I thought these ghettos were only in some towns and cities? Looking at your demographics it's hard to believe everyone in England lives like this.

Either way the documentary basically outlines how bad immigration and multiculturalism is, considering how your country voted in the Summer there's plenty of bluepilled idiots who think this utopian idea can work.

The clip at the end of a teacher telling people they don't need to do anything to integrate and that in fact acting the exact same way they always do is basically British culture was pretty sickening.

Not everyone sure, but white flight is a real thing and at the very least you'll hear anecdotes from your pals about how bad it really is in the Muslim majority areas.

All the parties are equally as shit in different ways, Tories and Labour both believe the same shit deep down.

>what do you mean British values please?
>six million dollar question!
I'm sorry bongs, your kindness has fucked you over.

Come to Aussie land bro and continue the white invasion we got going over here.

Based Pakistan

>muh red and blue

You're not wrong, going from the immigration figures it seems hard to really put much between your Conservative & Labour parties, both subscribe to the globalist/progressive agenda of multiculturalism and lgbtq shit.

I just found this interesting as it felt like quite a good look in on the ground level. They love trying to pin this on whites, despite the fact most reasonable people would eventually want to move out of such an area.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IYa5TfBCISM

Considered it man, trust me. If I net myself a job or whatever in Aus then I'll definitely go there. Sound far better than what we have here.

Yeah, I can't say it's much different for any other country either though. Two-party systems never really work out for the people.

Does the muslims there steal cars and breaking into homes like they do here?

Bongs shoulda kept the colonies desu. That way the muzzies can still get the illusion of living a better life under white rule without invading the white homeland.

fuck that was depressing

press F for the Old Dart

Fuck England, and fuck being a colony. They can keep their crumpets and pro-Muslim majority.

How does Israel have the same problem? Shouldn'd you be exterminating them or do you have a growing leftist population?

The muslim women made me dislike islam even more.

Jesus the video is sad.You can't even see the women, they cover from head to toe. How would I trust them?

because it's not that simple and the world is watching. we can't do waht ever we want

Looking for anuda way?

The funniest part was the Muslim woman who was teaching people how to integrate. She said she's *never* met a woman forced to wear a veil/headscarf against her will.

Utter fucking bullshit, nobody believes that for a second. She says it in such a smug way, almost laughing off the idea of women being forced to wear veils, 10/10 would rage again.

(10:15 in the video for those who haven't watched it all)

Its kinda sad but on the other hand there is nothing more fun then the traitors that fucked it up for all Europeans for generations get what they deserve. No fat fuck traitor Churchill will get you of the mess you created yourself.

I don't think its fun at all, its like watching history being erased in front of your eyes. Walking around in cities in Britain or Austria or any European country with ancient cities, you feel the radiance of history.
To have that robbed from us I think is sad and disheartening.

well that's depressing

Just as bluepilled as people who blame everything on Hitler.

The war is far more nuanced than that, Germany and Britain were hardly the best of friends, why the fuck would Britain want peace? Would have been more cucked to roll over and take it from the Germans.

Get mad and take back your cities, string up the politicians and drive out the invading colonizers. Reclaim your birthright.

The people are split in three. The smallest demographic is those that feel the sadness at what is happening. Then there are those that wants this to happen.
And the largest group are those that don't really care. They go about their daily lives and as long as nothing bothers them, they feel both groups are mucking about.

Any action will incite extreme hatred from both groups, there just is no survival instinct left. What little left there is, isn't enough for revolutions are great take backs.
That is the results of the tyranny of social democracy, for anything else has been labelled extreme and is to be avoided or not cared about.

How about you show us the way, Ameribro? After all, you have guns and a 1st amendment, yet you've let all your major cities and states get absolutely infested with shit.

Americans have done jack shit and have the worst demographics out of all white countries. It's pretty obvious white people won't do shit other than vote for people who say tough things about immigration because "muh democracy".

Makes me sad to see a major group of the human family fade away with a whimper.

I was born into this shit asshole, I had no say. Quit blaming those of us who are against this garbage foisted upon us. Meme flag asshole.

The BBC put out some pretty good content. The only annoying part was the old white taxi driver at the end saying its down to racism.

Not blaming anyone.

I'm just saying it's not going to happen. If Americans - with all their freedoms - can't liberate themselves, then I doubt the Euros are going to start ethnically cleansing people in the street either.

If any group was to start doing this first then surely it'd be Americans who're about to become a minority and have their entire establishment trying to overthrow their president.

Basically if America hasn't reached breaking point then Europe is still a while away as well.

We haven't reached a breaking point because we're comfy fat asses who have high speed internet and fast food. Take away that and the sports and watch everyone go apeshit. Maybe will happen, maybe won't. At least Trump is a move in the right direction. Nobody knows the future but I still have a shred of hope left believe it or not.

Everyone's waiting for a certain degree of destabilization to happen.

Right now we're all living in the midst of totalitarian police states. You can't overtly do anything because the police are more concerned with clamping down on rising nationalist sentiment than they are actual terrorism from the imported arabs.

If you really want to make progress, what you need to do is start replacing the failing government with your own. In Germany I just heard about a town saying they weren't going to accept any refugees - that's exactly the kind of thing that needs to happen more often. The arabs take over the country by introducing their mosques and sharia law and bringing in a second court of law, effectively creating a second government in the country right under the noses of the current government.

We need to start doing the same thing. Because it's beyond obvious now that the government which is supposed to represent us, no longer does.

I think going into the future when Muds are 20-30% of the population in many countries there will be daily major happenings etc. that will completely red-pill Whites as assimilation is taking place in reverse with younger Muds more extreme in their beliefs than 1st generation Muds.

The great thing is that the animals tend to live in segregated areas
I know it can be disheartening seeing pictures of school kids with 90% of the kids being animals but it just means that they are completely segregated/separate from humans which is a good thing in the long-term.

The most worrying thing would be people mixing together, as once that is done it is done and there would be no repatriating anyone as they would technically be half European and thankfully the left were incorrect about our ability to "unlearn" tribalism so everyone is balkanizing.

There will come a time in European nations similar to that whole Rohingan affair in Myanmar, you will see swarms of people desperately emigrating out of Europe to Turkey most likely as a result of the uncontrollable rage of the people.

I'm just blackpilled, don't take it as an insult. I'm saying Americans are probably best suited to fighting back and yet things are going in just 1 direction. That being the case I can't see Europeans doing much better. Just feels irreversible to me.

Good post, as said though I'm just blackpilled on the issue. I see the Americans as sort of a case study, Europe is headed down the exact same route.

I think there is some merit to waiting for things to reach boiling point, accelerationism is a good argument, it's just disheartening. Things should have been curbed a long time ago yet things are only getting worse.

The world as we know it is over.

I guess if you openly shoah someone else the power of the lie you perpetuate to survive won't be nearly as strong.

that song is so fucking great

Racewar when?

Take a step back and think about how crazy things are today with the left compared to just 10 years ago and then compare that to 10 years before that. Not sure how the exact sequence of events will play out but I know some of us have a line in the sand. Anyways, gotta go to work. No worries, keep hope alive.

>>what do you mean British values please?
I fucking hate this line of questioning, because it's purely an attack on white people and their history, and you can easily turn it around on the attacker if you want.

Just ask them what value 'multiculturalism' has. They'll invariably say tolerance. At which point you just ask them and what value does tolerance have, when it's resulted in mass gang-rape, terrorism, crime, the paralyzation of legal process, and the decline of society. "Tolerance" just means turning a blind eye to the evils that brown people commit in white countries, and they fucking know it. But they'll do anything, and say anything, to avoid admitting it.

Ausbro have you noticed pensioners arcing up over watching australia become not australia.

I have. Many times. They are right too.

Thanks for your posts user, we're all fighting the same fight here.

This is true. Anyone who shills for the Tories on this board is a shill. You can't fit a fag paper between them and Labour in terms of identity politics and open borders. They, together, are the Neoliberal Party. They despise us.

>integration
Didn't they just throw them all in the same place away from affluent people? That's not integration that's little islam

You first.

After all, you've got the guns, don't you Jose?

you fucking pussy ass bitch, what happened to the great british empire

Yes, we have those things to. And free healthcare. You do realise what we're lamenting here is that our countries have experienced about 10% of the change yours has, right? 10% of that and we're talking about revolt. We don't need lectures from rollovers in burgerland.

How long until people realise the only solution is that these people have to be encouraged to leave?

>free
nothing is free

Some great fucking posts right here. Love it when the shills don’t manage to drown us out.

>do do many all

I backpacked round your country for 18 months and shagged 12 of your women. Not one of them charged me. Didn't even have to buy them a drink.

Lmao, encouraged to leave?
Bro, they're not going anywhere.

>neighbourghs try sell house
>muslims say they pay full price but on the day you sign contracts they drop their original offer by £10k
>they're in a chain and have removals coming so they reluctantly accept out of pocket by £10k
>muslims move into your area
>pave their entire garden and fill the streets with a million audi/bmw/toyota with Mohammed and co going in and out of the street at ALL hours
>open up another shitty take away for them to double park or dump their cars in the road to collect cheap pakora then drive somewhere smoke weed and litter the countryside with take away boxes
>build a garish extension to fill with sons wives and grandchildren, babbaGee and budee
>groom your daughters and sell heroin/crack to your sons
>they build a mosque and blare ISISfm out of speakers
>imaging anyone of pic related on top of your offspring with his filthy jewdick
yeah no 10th crusade when ?

>I think going into the future when Muds are 20-30% of the population in many countries there will be daily major happenings etc. that will completely red-pill Whites
That's not true, unfortunately. The news Jews in Europe are copying what the news Jews in America do: Lie by omission.

Example: How many of you European posters think white Americans commit nearly all of the mass-shootings? Would you believe me if I told you nearly all gun murders are committed by blacks? And that that figure includes mass-shootings? And that those murders happen primarily in six majority-black cities?

All of that is true, yet few people know it, because it never gets reported. Just like blacks raping 33,000 white women and children a year in America doesn't get reported. Just like blacks being responsible for 57% of the TOTAL murders despite being 12% of the population doesn't get reported. Just like ~93% of "terrorist incidents" being Muslim in origin. Just like Jewish supremacists committing more acts of terror in the USA than white supremacists. Just like nearly all of the ongoing terrorist investigations at the federal level involving recently arrived immigrants and 2nd-gen immigrants imported as "asylum-seekers". Just like 1/4th of all incarcerated federal prisoners being illegal immigrants.

The muds can commit any obscenity, any crime, and outrageous act, and it will be covered up by the Jewish-controlled media, leading Jane Blowncooch and Jimmy NuMale to think everything is fine and honkey-dorey. There's nothing going wrong in the world. Diversity is (((our strength))). Etc.

If people knew the truth, we'd fucking kill them all.

Did this happen in your area or is it just a story? Rage inducing material either way.

They completely take over areas, in the UK the muslim areas always end up with muslim labour party councillors from what I know.

Let me guess, they act like it isn't their fault

BBC? More like big black cock

There's gonna be a big war in our lifetime lads.

boring american post saying the same thing ignoring the complicated fact that the entire state is against us. do you lot even think before you pollute the air with your inanity?

Whoes side will you take in the balkan episode?

For Aristotle, democracy is possible only within homogeneous ethnic groups, while despots have always reigned over highly fragmented societies. A multi-ethnic society is thus necessarily anti-democratic and chaotic, for it lacks philia, this profound, flesh-and-blood fraternity of citizens. Tyrants and despots divide and rule, they want the City divided by ethnic rivalries. The indispensable condition for ensuring a people's sovereignty accordingly resides in its unity. Ethnic chaos prevents all philia from developing.

You will never achieve your race-less society. Never. All it will lead to is chaos and destruction. You will have to use tyranny to maintain order in a multi-ethnic society. It is ultimately Utopian as it goes fundamentally against human nature. We are not robots.

its why theyre pushing the race mixing so hard. no ones going to do anything if half their family is not white.

No need to get that large. 12% of population of exclusively fighting-age males is already bigger than the fucking army. Why do you think Sweden is such a shithole?

You're part of the problem. No solidarity and for all your guns and Trump rhetoric you have Mexicans flooding in by the millions that are ISIS tier. No one is doing anything about that either

>6 million

What did she mean by this

Good. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Reminds me to post this video

youtu.be/s4Mr03hNYTM

We might not like immigrants but our rage shouldn't be aimed at them but their handlers.

Theresa May was bringing in 600,000 of the cunts annually for 6 years as home Secretary, a proven Remainer that was tasked with guiding Brexit. It's like making a vegetarian put together a menu for meat eaters.

All our leaders are fucking traitors

>immigration fails
>integration fails

Real communism has never been-- oh wait sorry, wrong one.

Let's just try the same shit for another decade and see what happen-- oh it got even worse. Well surely doing the same shit for another decade will work -- oh no, it got worse. Hmm. What if we scream racist even louder maybe then-- oh it got worse.

Well at least we can look to multicultural success stories like.. uh.. like.. uhm.. the US! Oh. Oh no.

No one is doing anything, certainly not you either but insulting each other isn't going to fix the problem. We need unity

Lmao Might consider paying for my TV and butterknife Loicence if they keep dropping more redpills.

>british people
>us muslims

Golly gee willickers why isn't integration working? We're all just one nationality lads! British values are just culture, you can be anyone and still be british!

A year or so ago the BBC actually made a documentary which was a direct redpill it was called something like "the last whites of the east end". This was very shocking as it went directly against the BBC's usual far-left narative.

Civic Nationalism was a mistake. Our own founders even knew this.

To be devil's advocate, the vast majority of immigrants that came into the country after the Tories came in did so under EU freedom of movement rules and ECHR legislation. The government has no influence over either of them, and there is nothing they can do about them without leaving both. There was immigration reform over five years that stopped any old twat coming here, but it's far too late. The fact that nobody even knows that shows how much it has failed. It's mostly the Labour government you can blame for their ultra-liberalisation of the immigration regime in the late 90s after 25 years of strong immigration laws that had got it down to the low tens of thousands.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS!

To be fair though, that was always the plan. The richer the country, the more you can loot it, especially when they have a guilt complex.

Meaning the assholes who allowed this had to have known.

Not true. Under the Tories, non-EU immigration has been on par or even higher than EU.

>>Civic Nationalism was a mistake. Our own founders even knew this.

Hah shit, even presidents near the modern era knew it. Teddy was warning you about hyphenated-americans. He thought you could disassemble everything and just be american. Naive but admirable.

Identitarianism was inevitable and the US experiment shows definitively that people don't mix. Even when you're so threatened that you bunch together Swedes with Irish and Italian and call them all "white", in practice they still self-segregate into separate communities. In practice a greek heritage family in the US is closer to marrying into an Italian heritage family in the US than Norwegian descendants.

We're talking many generations removed people in another country with (supposedly) a new civic identity, still acting out their lineages and their stereotype behavior like it's in the blood. And these are peoples that have been neighbours for millennia.

There's that line about insanity being doing something over and over and expecting different results, well the multiculti agenda consists of nothing but insanity. It's not working, it shows no benefit, and they keep pushing it.

>Meaning the assholes who allowed this had to have known.

user... a senior aide who worked with Tony Blair and Jack Straw said that it was their intentional all along. They were, as he put it, setting out "to rub the Right's nose in diversity" and boost their electoral share in the UK. Tony Blair is widely loathed for being a disgustingly neoliberal ideologue, and Jack Straw for being the stupid cuck that enabled him during the Iraq War years to drag us into battle alongside the U.S for no discernible British interest whatsoever other than for Blair to virtue signal.

>Under the Tories, non-EU immigration has been on par or even higher than EU.

Yes, but like I said, a fuck load of it is under rules that we cannot legally alter such as family reunification laws and the right to asylum. By letting one of these fuckers in, you let them and ten other extended families into the country and they all live together in a bedsit in the Midlands. Then when you try to deport the ones that shouldn't be there, they argue that they cannot be deported because there were terrorist attacks in a town 300 miles away from their home in Afghanistan or wherever and they lie on the forms claiming that they are from Kandahar. Plus, they've burned all of their forms of identity so you have no idea who they are which makes it impossible to verify their story - and any attempt to systematically reform all of this is stymied at every single step by self-harming globalist liberals, foreigners and the children of foreigners who have reached positions of power and virtue signalling women.

There is a lot more war and economic uncertainty in parts of Africa and the Middle East than even in the mid-2000s. Most of the fuckers that come here now are Eritreians, Sudanese, west Africans, Kosovans, Albanians, Afghans and Pakis.

It's simple phenotype DNA. If you're close enough to me, we can be allies. Europeans all have a closely related genetic type, others do not, hence the 'white'ness. This goes deeper than culture. African genetics are more r developed whereas whites are a more K subspecies. A dog born in a stable isn't a horse, but at least among other whites, it's a pinto, black or a chestnut.

Of course, that's what I'm saying. These fuckers all come from the top. They know exactly all the different methods to break and remake a civilization. Immigration is the one where they potentially achieve the outcome they want, with the smallest risk to themselves.

Yummy, my favorite kind of cookies, TITS AHOY

You mean a future colony of china?

It is a catastrophe.

>"The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett. He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote""

>Asian
>Asian
>Asian

White White White White White White
White White White White White White

>White crime increasing

Thanks Argentina

To me it also explains something else. Why during the Bush years, even though Britain (as a whole) was against the afghan/iraq war, they joined in. It sets the ground for modern white guilt and the acceptance of immigrants. It's a nice way to brainwash a new generation.

source on this pic?

sounds kinda gay.. try some german power metal on for size, from the album "Infested by Anger": youtube.com/watch?v=Htw85_WbmfY

Because the same blood runs in their veins. Same with France, same with some of the Slavs even(descendants of Rus’)

The world is changing. There needs to be three unions, Pan-Germania, Pan-Celtic, Pan-Slavic. Nation states based on the old monarchies won’t cut it anymore, just as poisoning as Bolshevism.

>that pic
lel

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world, m8

The kind of hate that just seeps into every corner of your soul..