Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7RNSecaI_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time skip when?

Tattun is /ourguy/

Shiori Miyazaki and Megumi Han are /ourgals/

>using our guy unironically

I knew lwafags are all Sup Forumsermin.

Sup Forums is gonna kill him for what he said.

Not even a seiyuufag, but goddamnit Megumi Han is incredible. She pulled Akko's emotions off perfectly in this episode.

Is Ursula /ourmommy/ ??

our guy is a Sup Forums meme actually

Lotte love for Amanda

>Blue Eyes,Blonde Hair
>10/10 Face,Body,Tits
>Sexy Voice
>Tsundere
>True Beatrix Bloodline
>Smart & Talented
>Doing everything right

So this is a PERFECTION looks like.....

Tattun admit you shoved your love for LoL into LWA and I'll forgive you.

What are you talking about? Isn't Sup Forums PC masterrace? They would agree with him.
>Although not releasing on steam wouldn't be a smart decision. Console exclusive only does harm to the gaming community as a whole.

Did you ever doubt that? You can see it only by looking to all the retarded OPs.

It took you that long?

That meme is from Sup Forums

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY!

Whoever voices Hannah makes a great job too, even if she's had very little chances to show it. She was great in Ep. 19 and 21.

Best girl episodes are always touching.

In case that anyone missed it, here's the updated chart.

>loves LoL
>our guy
into the trash

I liked her cute "hai"s when she was talking to Croix in the leyline

Bsed Gaijin user. You nailed 21 nicely.

I'm glad Tattun feels happy and Dianaloving again. Gives me hope for the final episodes. Last time be came be felt a bit dejected, but he feels more interested in the show this time.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Last time be came be felt a bit dejected, but he feels more interested in the show this time.

I think that's only a little bit of the reason, Tattun has been working a lot lately and it can get a bit overwhelming. Right, Tattun?

Yo, can i get some Diana facts ?

you're late

Don't thank me, thank The Other Gaijin user for the images I'm just the user who makes the chart.

He felt dejected because his artbooks idea was killed.

Ursula is carrying the show for me. I can only hope the reveal about why she didn't succeed is a satisfying one. Also, it was nice to see that beneath the acrimony and bitterness that Croix still cares about her friend/kouhai.

>1199x759
(you)

Sup Forums memes are equally garbage.

I want to breed little witches with Professor Ursula!

Maybe he wanted to see Diana suffer more? She barely cried and when she was about to break Akko cheered her up. Maybe next episodes Dian will show more emotion when she's forced to reveal her love for Chariot to Akko.

But she doesn't. She said it herself, she wants Chariot to suffer, she doesn't want her to die because thats the end of her suffering. She wanted to force her to watch Akko plummet to her death, the woman is batshit crazy

Ever thought about making a post without memes? Or just fucking off forever?

You're projecting meaning into something that isn't there.

Croix is Yandere

>be Sucyfag
>now constantly have to suffer ridicule cause Trigger decided to be retarded about character use
Damnit I want someone to answer for this!
TATTUN!

j a n n y-kun is around so I have to try and be stealthy about it

Ever thought about getting the sand out of your vagina?

Nah, Tattun definitely felt dejected the last time he came. But he has a reason

Maybe you should do the same if your reaction to something like this is so extreme.

WHY IS URSULA/CHARIOT SO FUCKING CUTE?

Suzi ? who ?

akko needs to be put on ritalin or something

Just how much of an autist are you?

Yeah, and the reason isn't what it's being made out to be

>waaah my memes are better memes memes memes why won't Sup Forums love my memes

>Ursula is carrying the show for me
Same. I love the episodes where she's focused.

Who is ridiculing you because of that?

You're being ridiculed because you're acting retarded.

comfy

The cutest

They fucking told you before the second cour started that it would focus more on Akko,Diana, Ursula and Croix and now you're surprised that Lotte,Sucy and green team have fell to the wayside?

Fuck off, I just want more Sucy and less "who?".

>Chairot only was with Croix as a sidekick because she liked the idea of helping her friend to same Magic World
>Ends up chosen by the rod

who said shit about any memes being better?
calm your tits
make use of your brain and its supposed capacity for reason

The only one being retarded here is you.

>They fucking told you before the second cour started that
Did they? Well I'm sorry I don't remember that.
That still doesn't mean they have to completely drop the dynamic they took a whole cour to establish. That's just bad fucking directing.

Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you are going to contribute something meaningful to this thread.

>Britard
0/10 worst girl confirmed

How awkward was the trip back to school?

>Diana
>Worst girl

Kek

various interviews and tweets. Why the fuck are there two fucking threads of this shit? You guys should keep the wars to Sup Forums if you wanna shitpost like this now that you have a game

CUTE

Would she dress up as Shiny Chariot if Akko asked her to?

>only LWA threads ever uses that phrases

Pfft. And look, this guy isn't going to respond back.

What the fuck are you going on about?
I'm just saying it's bad fucking directing if you take half a season to introduce a group dynamic, then completely drop it for the second half.

>chariot becomes the chosen one without asking.
>chariot and croix go separate ways
>chariot becomes a popular stage magician
>we can only imagine the suffering croix went thru after she left LN up until now.

Yeah, if i were in Croix place, i would be pissed off too, for all we know she might had a hand into the event that ruined Shiny Chariot's career.

Chariot is such a card.

She's embarrased to wear Japanese high school uniforms after having wore pic related back then.

If it's for Akko, Absolutely.

This whole episode felt like something I'd see on western TV with a mother's kid being badly influenced by an obviously evil person and eventually being saved by her mom and apologizing for being an idiot. Is that what they were going for? Because Croix was crazy as fuck, Akko was dumb as fuck and Urusla was parental as fuck.

>Team up with Chariot
>Lose the chance to use Shiny Rod
>Lose your magic abilities
>Still love her
Being Croix is suffering

>Urusla was parental as fuck.
>Parental

Depends. Was Obi Wan Kenobi parental too? .

Yeah you also see it in high quality, totally-not-crossboarder generals such as snk general and dragonball general. You sure showed him.

will frank be okay?

Ursula never gave off a parental vibe

She's a senpai or at most, a big sister.

He was a good friend.

Anyone with taste as good as his will be just fine.

Then Ursula wasn't parental.
He's worried for the future of his country, unlike most boys his age.

>Frank goes into a magically induced rage
>Lotte calms him down
Trigger please make it happen

Maybe you should just stick to those threads. I haven't even entered any of them.

Senpais don't tell their kouhais what they should and shouldn't do like Ursula does. Teacher/mother is far more of an authority figure than senpai, and Ursula very clearly occupies that space.

I don't get why anyone gets this butthurt at the fairly innocuous assertion that Ursula is even the slightest bit motherly.

That chair is relatively bland, but sure, but if you're into that, more power to you.

>Spent your whole life trying to master a craft and trying to revive it
>Getting BTFO by someone who doesn't actually care about it that much
>Lose your ability to ever use that craft again

If that was the case I was surprised Croix didn't burst and tell Chariot to fuck off right there.
Also Croix has a legitimate reason to be mad, both Akko and Ursula don't give a damn about Grand Triskellion when it's the dream Croix actively pursuing, Croix must have felt pretty invalidated.

Yea

Nice goalpost moving.

DELET

Croix still had patience back then, and who could be mad at her?

Did Croix actually lose her ability to use magic? I figured as soon as they revealed the business with the pollen that it was the source of the falling out between Croix and Chariot as well as why she uses drones and technology, but nothing in the flashback indicated that she breathed in pollen or lost the ability to cast normally.

Guys, focus. You still have a job to do. The Bust, waist and hip ratios for the little witches. You already got them to give Barbara the big ass like you wanted, now work on getting Diana's bust right and Akko's 11 year old body right.

Guys help me out for a moment, I swear I remember a similar music arrangement with creepy vocals like in the flashback scene with Croix from a scene in Princess Mononoke, but I can't find it. I think it was the scene where the Forest God goes bad and all the little spirits fall to the ground. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Diana got BTFO by life, hard, and she still believes in Akko and helps her

That's not our job, it's literally Tattun's

It was a trilogy in hindsight joke user.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7RNSecaI_4

The only Ghibli reference in this was to Nausicaa.

You thought a thing for a moment but were misconstrued. Just accept it.

>Teacher/mother is far more of an authority figure than senpai, and Ursula very clearly occupies that space.

Then it's Teacher, not mother. The only motherly trait is that she's gentle and that's a trait applicable to any character regardless of gender.

That some people consider her mother material is another matter.

What reference was that?

Brings to mind Tumblr, who have this weird obsession with parental relationships. It's what caused the Samurai Jack shitstorm.