Women and toilets

Is there a worse combination? In my college dorm we have unisex toilets and you always know if there was a girl before you... piss all over the seat, used tampons thrown around... women are filth. Honestly, they should be banned and just wear diapers instead.

Disgusting.
You should complain OP.
Gather documentary evidence.
Share the videos widely to condemn these filthy thots.

Fucking Chicks first to complain when you leave one hair in the sink. Accuse you of lying when you empty the drain and its nothing but long hairs. Its enough to make me want to go gay....

I'm an Emergency Department custodian in the capital of California. Come to Sup Forums and spill your bitch tears after you clean the lobby women's bathroom.

have you ever seen a girl's room while its "tihi a bit messy"? it looks like a fucking gypsy camp, absolutely disgusting. meanwhile i consider my shit messy if i have a shirt on the floor and some coffee cups around

>Not watching or filming girls peeing

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wtf is a diaper? Do you mean a nappy mate?

nappy pappy

>Is there a worse combination?
Try Indians and toilets

Why does she still have her knickers on?

You just have a fetish for girls in diapers don't you user

i gagged a few times in my life due to extreme smells.
the worst smell was a dead animal i found as a small kid and poked it with a stick, the smell that came out was terrible.
The SECOND worst, however, was going into the room of a girl with a bladder infection. The room itself smelled terribly of piss, but it was manageable. I only had to be there for a minute to check some shit on her computer.
I wanted to sit on the chair, but there was a pillow on it, i hate sitting on pillows.
I took the pillow off the chair.
Worst decision of my life.
There was a bunch of crumpled up pissed panties under the pillow, laying there for god knows how long.
The stench that was realeased was unbearable.
It felt like sticking your nose into the most putrid of sewers, and smell was so.... thick.... it clung to my nostrils. It wouldnt go.
I gagged visibly and loudly, i wasnt even in a state to utter a word, i just ran out of the flat and never came back, i told her to email me the shit i wanted.

God damn.
Women are nasty.

Fucking same bruh. Girl could be 10/10 and still not know how to fucking clean and Im outtie.

This!! Jews are nasty

LOL a fucking janitor

Friend of mine told me woman are often disgusted by sitting on toilet desk in shared bathrooms so they do anything not to touch toilet hence everything is pissed. She actually preferred to go to man's bathroom in malls/cinema because it was more clean.

wtf is a nappy mate? Do you mean a short nap?

Hold on now, you can still fuck women without having to live with them. Don't go crazy.

That's not how you shit

What the fuck do you do? Neet fuck!

Shit on the floor and put a mini wig on it. Attach a bloody tampon for bonus points.

Yeah well what about the way guys pee in bottles and just leave it on the shelf to fester

why dont they use bidets so i dont get toilet paper chunks in my mouth when i eat their assholes? fucking disgusting 56ers. wash your ass, mutt!

Oxymoron

The only people who do this are truck drivers and turbo virgins

Allegedly the male writers of SNL too

You just wanted to post a picture of a woman sitting on a toilet.

Congrats?

>panties not even down

and sage

Probably swallowed a gold filling, sieving it out.

I'd pay good money to kick Sarah Silverman in the skull

Women are disgusting
Leaving their crusty stinking underpants laying around everywhere
The only people who cant use a toilet are retards and women. A women bathroom smells like shit covered with 20 different perfumes. Piss everywhere. Blood everywhere. Tampons in the toilet, fucking eyebrows in the sink. 20 cm long pussyhair on the door handle. Fucking disgusting

Underrated

looks like a pedo to me.

gas off
gas on

warning this is jewish thread intended to make woman sexually not attractive for a reader. yup its about white genocide

RAGE FROM THE WAGE

is she shitting/pissing into her underwear? or does she just like to sit down with her pants down and her ass hanging from the toilet seat while reading Marx like the little cunt she is?

shill

Stop being a faggot and talk to your fellow hopefully white male colleagues to behave themselves in the bathroom while you're gathering evidence against the whores. Make a case of it and when they will try to blame it on you too, your boys will have been clean and all that because you told them to make sure the bathroom is pristine after men use it. If there's already more than 1 toilet why the fuck are they not making 1 for males and 1 for females. Or better, why don't you, college educated young adults, have a talk and change this unisex shit yourselves without the administration knowing.

>it looks like a fucking gypsy camp
L0L this is so true.

>Honestly, they should be banned and just wear diapers instead
Agreed. Since women act like children, they should be treated like children.

But the fat ones should just be gassed.

UNIMPORTANT, GET IN HERE

>Women and toilets
>Is there a worse combination?

Yeah - women and voting rights.