Black Americans white heritage

Why is this never acknowledged or embraced, especially considering they are related to the founding fathers and early american colonials?

>inb4 rape
Can't prove that and hypergamy makes it unlikely.
Also a child f rape is equally related to the rapee as they are the raper.

We wuzzing as early influential colonials would be much more apt than we wuzzing as Egyptians or whatever. They even carry on great American names like Washington, Jackson, Hamilton, and Jefferson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine if queen nigger beyonce got herself a whiteboi instead of marrying an ape, all the niggers would turn on her immediately

Only white are insecure in that regard en masse.

>MaliaObama.jpg

Not true see black twitter for example for the Obama girl. Back to your original point. They are always the ones screeching they are black even though they are mixed. They even bully the paler ones as to white. So yeah I don’t know.

serenawilliams.png

Black men are triggered the hardest when they see a black girl with a white guy, yet that same black guy is with a white girl. Not even Black men want niggerinas.

>Only faggots, women, and wokefags use twitter. Most blacks don't even use that.

THEY

youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc

In real life, black men are not triggered by who a random chick wants to be with, because she is of the same ethnic group. Thinking that it is comparable to white jealousy in that regard is pure projection. Whites have a mocking name for white girls that racemix.

Most Blacks are faggots, women, wokefags and NIGGERS and they use twitter. The only ones that don't use twitter are the "white" blacks who are the minority. Can we go back to your original point?

Every heard of the one drop rule?

Or the ones in jail or the ones who are poor and caught up in a life of crime

Beside the 'We Wuz slave raped' is not gonna be a proud family story

>Black Americans white heritage

because They dont want to embrace it. They and the left hate us.

I love genealogy and all that, i'd be happy to help African Americans with their european heritage just like i would everyone else, but 90% of them dont just give a fuck.

Thugs have no smartphone and are not absolute narcissist. Yeah, right buddy. Maybe we can now get back to your original point? Also, and I can only talk for me, I feel no jealously but disgust for racemixed couples and we also have shaming terms for white males that fuck black or Asian women.

>proud family story
they descend from slaves, give me a fucking break. All in due context
Better to claim something as your own, see it as a strength rather than become a victim and see it as weakness and a source of pettiness.

How far can this story go back with slave raped do be used? Germanic and Slavic slaves were also a thing yooo.

>Le "slave rape meme"
Hypergamy makes it unlikely on a large scale and it would imply the founding fathers were inhuman rapist, which us a ridiculously simplistic view of them.

Also a child of rape is equally related to the raper as they are the rapee.

The nigger OP thinks his 20% European admixtures matter if the rest 80% are subhuman shitskin tire

>g..guy why are you so mean to niggers doncha know we are on average 20-30% white?

>beyhonké
>black
pick one

That number includes actual african immigrants, so the average is definitely higher amongst Americans, many of whom are mullatic in appearance.

It’s the same when these dumb niggers say:
>g..guys docha know that 20% of niggers have an iQ above 99?

ITS THE MAJORITY THAT MATTERS YOU DUMB ANIMALS

> carry on great names

You mean " fucking ruin ".

That is wrong, that statistic is taken from niggers in America that can at least prove their great-grand-parents were here too

You lying dumb nigger

DATS RACISTS!

QUEEN B IS BLACK QUEEN

>sauce

What exactly is the benefit of doing that? They'll be seen by ''pure'' Whites as subhumans regardless.

I'm accurate understanding of self, the entirety thereof no just same vague notion of africa, but understanding the ethnogenesis that makes them uniquely american.

It's*

Seems like you’ve been BTFO pretty bad;y you dumb subhuman nigger