ALGERIAN Living in FRANCE any question ?

Algerian alpha male living in France any questions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont be shy

What does that French pussy smell like?

Saged

Im fully muslim and wont betray my faith by indulging in shameless gossip

Thank you brah

Should France be part of the Algerian empire in the future?

God willing

Why stay in France if you hate France and the cefrans?

OP is basically a Muslim Mexican.

We are settlers. France settled in our country back in the days. And I dont hate french people actually. I live in peace with them

Anything below 90 is shit-hole tier and immigrants (not properly screened) from those shitholes will fuck up our countries.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

IQ is a complete jewish concept aimed at humiliating "uneducated" but honest goyim farmers.-----> My theory

And actually i scored 150 on an IQ test making me a westernized city dweller

Why would you leave your beautiful country for this degenerate shithole?

Overpopulation+ (((Their))) war on my peasant people making it hard to make a living back in the days. My grandpa came to work here and my father came here as a student.

But France wasnt as degenerate now in the 1970s. But among many factors (like mass immigration I admit) The downfall of General de Gaulle in 1968 who was a Great french patriot caused by (((them))) and americans was the turning point for France. After that, (((they))) had full control

But you kicked out jews, and what overpopulation? seriously? How's that even possible?

We kicked them out but (((they))) are a cancer. They managed to keep control over some of our crooked leaders who waged war on the region i come from.
+ With the advent of modernity and the unabated desire of muslims to have as many sons as possible, we couldnt all stay back at home.

Modernity in the sense of modern medicine and the decline in infant mortality which used to regulate human population

Being muslim doesn't help to be honest. It's like self punishment.

No

do you have blue eyes and blonde hair?

Im quite white of skin (no lie) people either think im spanish or bosniak or mixed (native french and algerian) Im a berber. I have light brown eyes

But later you expelled them. Are you ok that the cefrans expell you soon?

When are you going to take full control over France? And if you do, how will you rename it?

If the cefrans are stronger and manage to expel us its the law of history. I wont be able to do anything but bitch around. If they can. And anyways I dont plan on living all my life in France

So sick of these shit threads. Turk living in germany, algerian in france. Fuck off and KYS

I dont think we will take control. The future in France I see it in two ways possible
-Slow steady decline until France becomes a complete african shithole where gay sjw whites live in protected enclosures
-Brutal civil war and economic crisis where gangs are rampant , maybe (((islamist))) rebellion + weakened french army. Brutal mess and God knows what France will become after that

Last time I went to France to Marseille I had the feeling that it is already a muslim city. Muslims do not have to shot a single bullet to take over this country. Muslims will outbreed native French sooner or later and impose Sharia law. French people are not willing to change anything, they are afraid of fighting or standing up for their country in any other way. Anyway, what do you think about Macron?

What goes around comes around.

Macron is (((their))) guy 1000%. Miracle if he does anything good for the french people. And as a muslim, this guy is just a joke for me.
Yes Marseilles is an algerian city evryone knows this in France. I am fully muslim and proud to be who I am but i fully understand french and white desire to be free from globalism. But the french dont seem to want to do anything...

>m. But the french dont seem to want to do anything...
What is your opinion on native french? Are you happy that future is bright for you and desperately dark for the white french people?

I dont think the future is bright for anyone The future looks bleak for my muslim community too. They will end up soulless animals in multiethnic cities. Many already have. As for the french I think they have gone beyond weak and degenerate sometimes because of (((their))) leadership and also because of material ease. Their only solution is to rise and fight but none of them want to do that. I aint a french white so Its not my problem but sometimes even I wished they would fight back

With 60K minimum Algerians migrating to France every year, how long do you think it'll be till France will be rightfully yours? The French have absolutely no fight in them, so taking over the nation should prove quite sufficiently easy.

Do you think it'll be within this century or the next?

> I dont think the future is bright for anyone The future looks bleak for my muslim community too.
But once white french become a minority you will have the power to change this country into a fully muslim state. Once this is done, you can get rid of kikes and impose your law in France, I mean fully conquer it.

>They will end up soulless animals in multiethnic cities.
Yea, but you will not be replaced. The French will be a mere memory. You will win the battle between our race/religion. Then you can do whatever you want.

I dont think (((they))) plan on leaving France to us. I think (((they))) are just preparing the final civil war to put France on her knees to accept NWO --> My view

Do you have air conditioning?

Maybe

>any questions ?
Yeah. Why the fuck would you from northern africa to the fucking congo?

Anyway, Allah has given you a great opportunity to take over your enemies without bloodshed. I don't feel pity for them. They rejected the God so they deserve to get punished like every other western nation.

You have a point but maybe nobody will win

Question for any Frogs here, why did you leave Algeria? You basically almost colonised it completely. You only had to kick out the remaining natives.

I dont think that the "muslims" in France deserve it more

Let me answer for them. They took a huge time to fully conquer us. Back then we were very tough mountainmen mostly. And still to conquer us they had to rely on the help of traitors- some of our own fought for them. We never really submitted , and finally we rose in the 1950s and it was just too much to handle for the french

To give you a picture, we were worse than afghan and viets

If you had done it 100 years earlier the French would’ve exterminated you to the last man. Listen, they could handle you but Americans fucked us up by pushing ‘muh human rights’ on us.

White french user here, this guy is right, except that France has been (((theirs))) since the end of the XIX century.
Future look bleak, I have no issue with north africans as a people. They are just as cucked as us. Multiculti goes both ways. Some a turned into transgender pussies, the other as violent and braindead mobs.

> economic sanction and threats from other nations
US and URSS were pushing for decolonisation.
>Commies were sabotaging the peacekeeping effort in Algeria.
Fifth column in the motherland

Best choice was to get out of Algeria and from all other colonies

Man I studied french conquest of algeria. Back then you were the superpower of europe and had tens of millions of inhabitants. We were small mountain people with few millions inhabitants. And you took decades to conquer us.

I can't wait to come to your house and kill you and your family.

Your thoughts?

I think the first world war was the great great turning point. French men died en masse and french people didnt recover

Good luck , I will defend myself

Pretty much, then the 1930s where the killing blow. Fucking popular front.

True but you guys were tough to swallow I admit. Modern antisemitism was born in France

>alien in foreign country
When are you going back?

When you go back to europe (joke)
Actually I dont know I plan on returning to my country or going to the middle east

no you didn't lol

Why don't you want to stay in France, make many babies so white french pussies will have pay for them? Easy life for you in France.

Sometimes it seems tempting but It aint a fulfilling life.

I suffer to of living in a multiethnic country owned by (((them)))

When do you leave ?

5 years max God willing

Are you Tartar?

No Algerian amazigh

Were will you go them America ? All our shitskin dream of the USA . Our americanization is already ridiculous but when you see NAFRI and Africain larp as latino american and afro american .

No I said Algeria or Middle east
Yes americanization is a cancer

Weird. Why would he stay in Poland, he can’t be a parasite there, not much money to be made.

What do you think of the Berbers, particularly the Kabyle?

>I suffer to of living in a multiethnic country owned by (((them)))
Yes, I understand.

No, white catholic. I can have a normal conversation with somebody of other religion. I always wanted to ask these questions.

kys your selv

>The Hague is nearly taken over by muslims
> Rotterdam is a den of degenerates but is slowly changes to a muslim city
>Amsterdam is brown
You are no better than France.

They are my people. I think they are fine but need to become tougher and resist the cucked central governments

but not to germany. otherwise you'll be shot.

come back home ahmad

Does it feel like you always have to be a nigger ?

I respect polacks you arent degenerates and keep to your christian faith and traditions. At least thats the way I see it

Inchallah bro

Do you ever feel remorse for the people you impose yourself upon? Remorse for the fact that the country that once was may never be restored to its former glory?

When I was younger I lived in Sweden before the migrant crisis. 2011-12ish. I lived in government socialized housing because of complexities in residency; all my neighbors were Somalis and gypsies. They brought all their baggage with them; they littered, they fought eachother, they stole, etc. They were given a paradise of sorts, but they simply seemed ignorant of what the country was, or maybe just indifferent.

Do you ever feel remorse for contributing to France's decline?

First I aint responsible for the decline nor do I contribute. My parents work and I am law abiding. Secondy I dont feel remorse but sadness. Sadness for France and my homeland who were two heavens on earth before (((they))) made us fight each other
Redpill ---> 19th century colonialism was (((their))) project. Anyone who knows the matter will agree.

Nique ta mère sale bougnoule, bientôt l'OAS de retour

Please dont compare us to somalis and gypsies. Even if I respect some somalis

Ouech tes con la photo cest des traitres tués par des resistants algeriens

As a French , he shoudn't be , he and other shitskin in the whole western world are just spawn . It's really sad because even now when they seem to win against us white there are in fact puppet used by (((them))) in the end it will be bad for them

hahahah do you ever feel remorse for bombing countries that you consider "shitholes" ?
no ?
than Me too, fuck westerns you brought this to yourselves YOU are the one who opened the boarders and than you have the audacity to blame people who took the opportunity hahahahah you burgers disgust me
>pic related is coming to Germany soon
good luck

No, fuck you. You are inherently non-French. You are contributing to the non-Frenchness of France.

>But my home was nice before French colonialism
Fuck your shit, go back. Make Algeria okay again.

>Why don't you go back, user?
Because I have no where to go back to.

>frogs actually believe they're the one who did that
hahahahahaha

>Do I feel regret for war?
No, not even a little. War is a natural part of the human condition.

>Do I feel regret for opening borders?
Everyday.

I will but calm your ovaries you jewed americuck. You are hysterical like a jewish woman

>I am actively shitting up a country, please stop being upset :^)

Still, go back.

The last people who bombed Algeria were Algerians, to kick the French out. And then they massively immigrated to France...

I understand but if you aint happy about something man up and do somethint (an armed resistance movement , protests) otherwise dont insult me behind a keyboard like a kike

Algerian migration to France can be compared to italian one to Usa

We are not as bad as France yet. Every other part of the country is still doing okay. I’m just confused why you are encouraging muslims to destroy our country here. You are a Catholic, a brother. Why do you hate us?

Don't say bullshit things pls

Enjoy France. Fuck those assholes. We get kicked out and degaulle invites you fuckers in. France deserves to die.

t.French algerian

The famous Pied noirs