Do you root for lost causes?

Do you root for lost causes?

Will any of these girls win their respective bowls?

>lost causes

Only for bestest girls.

>I root for all three in the OP
>I root for Yui from oregairu too
There is still a chance.

Uruka has the best chance of the three in the OP.

Ebino is the only girl there who truly deserves to win.

Literally how? She does nothing.

Far right is qt

ebino will win

Far right is THICC

>Sup Forums
>losing
you aware that one of the author lastest work the childhood friend won?

There should be a sequal to Re:Creators where an otaku brings his favorite losing Best Girls from various series into reality and risks destroying the world trying to have a harem with them.

I love the three of them.
Fuck.

Deservation is determined by the amount of mammary glandular tissue.

Well, I guess his ragin' 'rection answers THAT question, OP!

Why must you always root for the losing girl Sup Forums? What's it like to bang your head against a wall time and time again with nothing but the bitter cries of a maiden desperately in love as a reward?

Never forget.

I like all of these plus Botan
my life is never ending misery

So it's only a matter of genetics?

Ebino doesn't like the MC, Uruka has a small crush but is going away, and Kanou is completely over the MC.

Maybe

Author was the first one who did though.

Because she's not a shoehorned shit like most main girls are.

>implying Yui is going to lose the 8-bowl

Hold out hope brother, nothing is decided yet.

Eww
Better

Can't deny this.

Because side girls have to be angels who are knockouts to make the main girl look like she achieved something. It is also to make the MC look like he has substance. 9/10 high school boys would pick the easiest lay and the best body.

I root for them because I want the to win.

The LN will never be finished so she won't lose.

Not for one second have I given up on Yui. I still have all the hope in the world she will win to the extent that I expect it. I think I would quit anime/manga/LNs if she lost.

She did win the romance AU.

>I think I would quit anime/manga/LNs if she lost
Please do.

She can still win, r-right?

Not sure what's with Japan's aversion to megane childhood-friends, they're typically my favorite characters in romance anime/manga.

Kimi no Iru Machi probably gave the best option with those what-if sex ends for all the girls.

>Uruka has a small crush but is going away

Except this just happened. She assumes it's an illusion because she's completely obsessed thinking about him all the time. That's only a couple of rungs down from being a yandere.

BANZAI T H I C K

We need her 3 sizes.
She's a tall girl too, at least for a Nip.

YOKAI'D

You need to add Botan to this list.

shiet i knew i was forgetting someone

Best girl

Thanks for remembering me about Hoshino, looks like someone picked it up again. That's nice.

The only good girl in this image is Ebino.

I've always wondered about waifufags.

Why do these people want their waifu to win the betabowl?

>tfw I do root for all three
>tfw their fate is only to lose

What was the title for the one on the left? I remember reading up to someone else trying to do her makeup.

>Ebino doesn't like the MC
How do you read manga when you're this blind?

Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte.
Seems like they suddenly started uploading chapters again.

Every time I see that picture of brown tomboy in a thumbnail, I think her shirt is opening up to reveal her tits. Then I realize it's just the ribbon.

It's just the local shitposter. Ignore.

Uruka a best
Kanou a best
Ebino a shit

I just want them to be happy.

do you love something only because it will win?

This looks like my kind of mango, does she win?

Because once in a blue moon, they pull off a massive upset and win.

I always root for the underdog. I guess it's natural that you want to see the "loser" of the series becoming victorious.

Thanks.

How can one man can be so right two times in a row but so wrong in the end?

Nobody wins. The author is fucking dead.(again)

None of those will win.

I don't root for lost causes, but I still enjoy them when they're best girl.

Not a fan of cowtits. Sue me.

>not wishing your waifu happines.

Manami was evil though. She was actually a bad person, in a surprising twist of clever writing and unreliable narration.

>Do you root for lost causes?
I always root for a harem end, so yes.

Is this that tengu manga? It is still going?

Alium is cute!
Cute!

Here I was enjoying this thread and then you had to spook the boner out of me

Horseshit and you know it,

A flatlover like you should know better than this. Tits are just a bonus, the girl is where it's at.

sometimes they win and I want to be there for when they do win

Hey, if you fell for the unreliable narration then that's not a bad thing, it just means you got to experience the story to its fullest. Being in denial about it is taking it a bit far though.
We normally see Manami from Kyousuke's perspective so he doesn't see her subtle malevolence and manipulation since she has him trained to it.
Ayase was fake yandere for memes and jokes. Manami was the real Yandere.

>I don't root for lost causes, but I still enjoy them when they're best girl.

It still hurts though. Even if they're not 100% best, it still hurts.

>subtle malevolence
>manipulation
>Hey Kyousuke stop making an ass of yourself you're just getting hurt
>you're also annoying the people around you
>it's fine to take it easy sometimes, just relax instead of being so stressed
>no need to put an a retarded act for everyone
>oh by the way I shouldn't have to tell you this but both the law and people in general frown upon incest in the direct family

What a fucking evil bitch!

This one is more questionable but i still liked her the best.
Kamaikiri was pretty nice too.

Hey, if you fell for her schemes too that is on you user, but once the story explains the schemes still falling for them is a bit silly.

The best thing about Manami's evil plotting is that it fucked up because of her plans. If she had left well enough alone and not tried to push away his little sister the way she did incetuous feelings would never have sprouted. She's the one herself that planted the seed for it, so that Kyousuke planted his seed in Kirino.

She lost because she was such a fuckup. So close but she ruined it for herself years ago.

I sometimes just reread the final chapters of Kurosawa just for that sweet Sugawa end

It's not about waifufagging, it's about wanting a character you like to find happiness. I usually want her to win the betabowl because I want to see her feelings being reciprocated, but depending on how shallow and uninteresting the MC is (Ichika, Raku) I just say fuck all and stop caring about endgame.

The only "lost cause" I'm rooting for is pic related since I believe she has a fair chance of winning plot-wise and namo seems to be a Botanfag.

I'm reading Hoshino and Hatsukoi Zombie and I don't understand how some people can't (or don't want to) see the endgame from miles away.

If I had to judge from the latest translated chapter I can still see Hoshino ending without MC getting a girl in the end, but well, that can be excused by saying the romance part has yet to receive a proper focus and I myself don't believe it will end with the MC alone unless it receives the almighty axe.

>always wanted to read all of those in the pic
>stalk their respective threads
>read that they have no chance of winning
>abandon ship
you can't trick me anymore Sup Forums

She keeps winning.

>that MC

Fucking hell

>rival is literally a mary sue whose name is in the title
Kanou will never beat HoshinoSue and showed up too late, plus awkward past. I'm still rooting for her anyway.

>rivals are the two main girls that showed up first
Still has a slight chance though, Sup Forums was not that late. Reminder to osananajimi fags that Uruka is not exactly Yuiga's childhood friend here. I'm rooting for /lit/.

>rival is the main ghost and main bitch
And she does nothing, never. She only has big tits going for her. Ebino will never win, easily the worst girl there. Eve should win.

Definitely not.

First girl is from a manga literally named after the main girl, there's no way it's not gonna be her.

Second and third hit all of the classic "childhood friend" flags. Second is also a brown girl meaning she's double-guaranteed to lose.

I have a feeling We Can't Study will be axed before it reaches an actual conclusion and will go with a generic harem/no choice ending but if I had to choose my money would be on /sci/.

>we never got an OMK cameo in Sesuji wo Pin
fuck

Botan at this point is the main girl.

Their fanbases are annoing condescending pricks. I'm glad they will lose.

It ended long time ago and it's completely scanlated.

>generic long lost osanajimmie+flavor of the year
>generic tanned tomboy
>generic volleyball girl
Seriously there Ebinclone in world end harem