If advocating for diversity in Israel makes you an antisemite

>twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/954530379003699200
>archive.is/3t156

Tell me Sup Forums, If advocating for diversity in Israel makes you an antisemite like Max Boot is saying, then what are the people who advocate for diversity in white countries?

I mean, don't these people see the obvious hypocrisy of their statements? These are the same neocons of are pro open-borders(for both USA and Europe), yet pointing them the hypocrisy that they don't wish the same for their state is "hateful"?

What's anti-semitic about replacement-level immigration to Israel? They wouldn't say replacement-level immigration to Europe is anti-white. I mean, what's good for one country must be good for all, right?

Seriously, the chutzpah of these people never ceases to amaze me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
youtube.com/watch?v=30iINsN_RDU
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the letter.

>Noah
What, no last name?

Maybe include an International Association for the the Advancement of Colored People at the end.

wtf is wrong with you dude , there's no reason we should accept immigrants that are not of our nationality\identity, are uneducated ,uncivilized, dont know our language and are nothing more then economic leeches\parasites .

there's something seriously wrong with immigration-pushing globalist types like you .

disgusting racist. #openbordersforisrael

Shoo! Shoo! Filthy jew!

thats pretty racist... remember Hitler? 6 million of your own were turned down for those exact reasons!

what the fuck are you talking about you mutt shit. are you mutt fucks pushing your holohoax again ?

> there's no reason we should accept immigrants that are not of our nationality\identity
That’s the argument that you’re attempting to avoid, why should it be ok for Jews to deny #OpenBordersIsrael but are more than happy to promote #OpenBorders for every white country including honorable Japan?

People are growing sick and tired of the Jewish Double Standard and I pray each day some nuclear state launches Nukes at Israel, glassing that’s all portion of the world map forever.

This is bait but as a Jew I'll break it down for you: our elites are the ones bankrolling this nonsense in white countries. So whites turn around and try to push it back on us. We dished it out. We should be able to take it right? Or we could disown our elites. Fuck Soros

>I invasion a beautiful future
Spit out my coffee. Damn subtle "typo".

>I invasion a beautiful future
Pun intended?

>i invasion a beautiful future

Blew your cover right there.

Still, this is a very good tactic but you need to play it more straight. No winking at the audience. Write it exactly the way those other activist spam emails are written.

Jews will take the bait not realizing what a mistake that is. Spread it around, appear innocently curious about the contradiction. Eventually people will start to wonder why Jews get so viciously defensive about the idea while forcing it on everyone else. Getting your average normie to even question Israel is a huge step.

why are you pushing for the openborders shit ? how the fuck are you saying its not ok for us to be against it ? israel is a sovereign state and is under no obligation to do anything that directly opposes the interests of its citizens .

fuck off kike

>Anti Jew Post
> Ends in 1489
>Almost Had it

Racist.

Whites should declare themselves Jews and become untouchable.

Nah, you Jews need more diversity. Too many giant noses.

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

but diversity is candas strength
doesnt everyone want to be strong?

You asshole leave the poor man alone.

Don't you understand that his land was gifted to him by God and as God's chosen people they deserve an ethno-religious state while the rest of the World becomes multicultural.

Have some respect you anti-Semite.

You racist bigot, there are millions of starving Africans who need a place to live and Israel is as good a place as any, especially since it is so racially homogeneous and needs diversity

#DiversityIsOurStrength

whats wrong with that ?,israel is a state for the jewish nationality and jewish race . not african migrants.
we dont have anything against them they should just keep to their own country.

Because Jews are saying open borders for the rest of the world is the best thing ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
Whilst shutting down open borders for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=30iINsN_RDU
We’re sick of the Jewish Double Standard.
If you want to help your country you can help the rest of the world by shutting down the Jewish groups that are raping multiculturalism down the west’s throat.

>The vast majority came from Eritrea and Sudan and many said they fled war and persecution as well as economic hardship, but Israel treats them as economic migrants.
>The plan launched this week offers African migrants a $3,500 payment from the Israeli government and a free air ticket to return home or go to “third countries”, which rights groups identified as Rwanda and Uganda.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.

It is disconcerting that those preaching diversity and tolerance are the least tolerant of all.

sure but we wont be helping them because we have no reason to and it dosnt benefit us .
whats wrong with that ? she can say whatever she wants the final choice is up the the people of each nation as it should be . israel is a right wing nationalist ethnostate so economic migrants are not welcome .

What don't you understand about this campaign it's very simply just "wow, that really made me think."

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Give the Jews a taste of their own poison.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Fucking nazi

>there's no reason we should accept immigrants that are not of our nationality\identity, are uneducated ,uncivilized, dont know our language and are nothing more then economic leeches\parasites .
I can tell you are a disgusting boomer with antiquated racist ideals, no different than those the Nazis espoused. Africans have as much right to live in Israel as Israelis of European descent. Every Western nation takes refugees and immigrants of all religions and races. Don't think for a moment that Israel is or will be exempt from this convention. Israel needs to be more inclusive of Muslims and refugees.

That's never stopped you from making progress in the past. Israel is a living, breathing document that should be changed to meet the demands of modern times, specifically the underprivileged who need a home!

fuck off snownigger , as the rightful heirs of nazi germany your autistic 'country' is our bitch.

not gonna happen senpai , flooding yourself with barbers and savages will only fuck you over .we're not doing that shit.

An excerpt of a comment on the forward by a jewish reader:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

Black ethiopians have more jew blood than askenazis

they have a home dude , they all come from their own countries and thats their home .

>israel is a sovereign state and is under no obligation to do anything that directly opposes the interests of its citizens .
But immigration is not against your interests. It's well known that diversity is strength. Isolationist policies are racist.
#openborders

>flooding yourself with barbers and savages will only fuck you over .we're not doing that shit

No kidding. So you really are using these arguments to subvert the west...that is, assuming you are actually Jewish and speak for US Jews. You could be a larper

#openbordersforisrael is the best hashtag Sup Forums has made for ages

what does this have to do with anything senpai ?

immigrants are criminal uncivilized uneducated and dont contribute to society and only leech from it . you can see the filthy of south tel aviv migrant slums for yourself senpai .

>we're not doing that shit.
It doesn't matter what you think, you're ideas are a thing of the past. The future is globalism and open borders. You're deluding yourself if you think Israel will be exempt from coming social change.
#diversity #refugeeswelcome #openborders

why are fuck would i be speaking for amerimutts ? are you retarded ?

So you chose to not help us stop your Jewish siblings from spreading multiculturalism into other parts of the world.
Don’t be surprised when you see the Nukes going off outside your window.

If Israel is a 'land for the Jewish people', why do you have Jewish groups in non-Jewish land advocating for countries to take in refugees/become more diverse?

Why don't they have more respect for those countries sovereignty, as you said?

fuck off achmed , you know very well what happens when you and your dune-coon friends try to fuck with us .

You can't seriously be making this argument in light of what's being pushed on the US.

No no, diversity is our strength! Israel is weak on its own and doesn't have all the different ethnic foods that mass immigration programs bring. I think it's about time you import them by the millions and relinquish your Jewish pr

LeL good job moshe

>immigrants are criminal uncivilized uneducated and dont contribute to society and only leech from it
Israel is almost entirely populated by immigrants, moron. Are you denying this?

Do you think that off someone launched at Israel that the rest of the world would hold off? That, we would just say "let's not see anymore death and destruction"? It will be some triggered "American jew" that will fire all the nukes in burger land all over the world, thereby fucking us all one last time. Everyday I pray for Israel to be nuked, jews stole my father and birthed him a Jewish son.. now we don't speak for many years

this is a nazi board CTR SHAREBLUE bot

>the US.
how the fuck is the US relevant ? you goy shits fuck your countries up and use that to justify telling us to fuck ours as well .

fuck you dude

this
immigrants are worth more than gold

I’m white english, thank you, and your precious magic soil can become glass as a reminder that kikery cannot be tolerated.

>his dad ditched him for being a dumb goy
my sides are in orbit senpai

this is a political board, period. Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech. all opinions are welcome to encourage productive and robust discourse.

>posts from islamic country
>I’m white
sure thing dude totally legit

I'll give you two (You)s for this top tier bait

If you have a Jewish state then you must in some way be connected to international Jewry. You offer birthright and easy immigration and citizenship to Jews in the US so clearly you have a relationship with them. In short, you speak for American Jews because you are one and the same. One race and one people.

So, you choose to have a strong ethnostate and ingroup preference for yourself, all the while subverting and sabotaging the racial identity of others. This is why people have a problem with you.

praise him

agreed, its a Nazi board

>believes in Jewish ethnostate
> offers birthright and citizenship to Jews worldwide
>claims to have nothing to do with US Jews shitting the place up

Sounds about right

There's no such thing as white English. You are English. Everyone else there is a paki or muzzie.

>whats wrong with that ?
[Insert country]
>is a state for the
[insert county]
>nationality and race .
>not african migrants.
>we dont have anything against them >they should just keep to their own >country.

If you have a mutt state then you must in some way be connected to international niggery. You offer birthright and easy immigration and citizenship to shitskins so clearly you have a relationship with them. In short, you speak for achmeds because you are one and the same. one mutt race and one people.

So, you choose to have a strong muttstate and ingroup preference for yourself, all the israel subverting and sabotaging the racial identity of others. This is why people have a problem with you.

I just bought a ticket to Tel Aviv for my personal refugee. He was so happy.
No need to thank me my Jewish friends, he will surely help raise your GDP to new heights

Let me in your country you fucking kike.

are you a dindu ?

Some more free speech for you!
>Malcolm X's speech on Jewish control of new york communities:
youtube.com
/watch?time_continue=7&v=DNPuXcN9QhY

pic furries in europe

user I agree and feel your sentiment, but the people in the U.S.A. that push for immigration and oppose borders are overwhelmingly Jewish.
>
Specter
>Feinstein
>Franken
> Sanders
> Schwarz
>U.S. Jews are fucking up this country and in turn you get banter.

I've honestly had nothing but problems with kikes I've met.

Literally, worse than niggers.

A bad nigger won't be friendly.
A good one will.
A bad Jew will be friendly.
And I've not met a good one yet...

thank you for posting this senpai, we appreciate the input .

and louis Farrakan on how the rich jewish people killed the poor jews in wwII:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo

pic the border between haiti and the dominican republic

That sums it up quite well.

Link?

it was a comment on the forward for an article on immigration. sorry, just copied the comment. i do know the poster's name but should not reveal that

LeL

The only people pushing to make mass third world immigration a reality in the US are American Jews. Your nationalist pro-Israel argument is hypocritical. You think that Israel should remain a Jewish homeland instead of importing the third world, yet push for mass importation of the worlds trash to other countries. Why would this be? Is it not a mechanism of war and control?

the comment was for an article on immigration. i know poster's name, but do not remember the name of the article, sorry.

i do have another excellent paper on immigration by steven steinlight on limiting muslim immigration into US. here is an excerpt:
>I’ll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.

he was very candid, perhaps because it was one month after 9/11 and he is from NEw york

I hope someone migrates their fist into neocon Max Boot's face.

Any white person on Sup Forums should realize by now all Jews (yes, ALL of them) hate you.

The Jewish Stake in
America’s Changing Demography
Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy by steven steinlight

>are nothing more then economic leeches\parasites
wow, just wow. They are eager to work and integrate, they're looking for a better life.

Forgot to crop for sake of phonefagging

yes but that doesn't matter we're all equal schlomo

Fuck off Jew

>this entire fucking thread
My sides are gone. Thank you Sup Forums, never change

GLASS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

disgusting racist. 6 million jews were killed because of the ideology your'e professing

>I invasion
Should be I envision desu. Mispellings or grammar mistakes makes this letter suspicious.

>grammar of 12 year old
>invasion instead of invision

Imbecile can’t ecen proof read

I'm sure the Palestinians felt the same way when you invaded and claimed their soil as your own

Rabbi Kiddiediddler said he'd give free slurp jobs 2 all blacks immigrating 2 Israel!

>I invasion a future...

Dropped the ball.