The next generation is screwed

Because of single parenthood there is an epidemic of girls and boys who want to be "littles" and find a caregiver older than them. This is THE next Jewish trick after transgenderism and gay acceptance, they are obviously trying to push it to be the norm.

The worst part, is there's emphasis on girls being slaves to a "Daddy Dom" and pretending to be 2-5 years old.
It literally leads to them walking into the arms of pedos to willingly be sex slaves: foxnews.com/world/2017/12/04/texas-13-year-old-lured-by-man-online-found-safe-in-mexico-police-say.html

Video examples of targeted brainwashing media shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=NH-5aUFoF9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqjd7jJ57p0

Other urls found in this thread:

cgl-matchup-blog.tumblr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_Models
youtube.com/watch?v=6VM6YIqANEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dmA7wWglm8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i-i dont like how other people live their lives!
>im going to screech autistically and then post some youtube videos! Thatll fix everything!

>sexual stuff
>15 year old

What did she mean by this?

dude they've been pushing this for a while
there's even a pop star named melanie martinez who uses this as a gimmick

lol you posted it hah

Seems like a really poor honeypot

the fuck is the op pic???? what the hell man

Divorce papers should cost 100 lashes in the public square...

I blame all problems on lawyers... they make money off problems... more problems more money... forget the Jews, kill all the lawyers

>forget the Jews, kill all the lawyers

What's the difference?

>who want to be "littles" and find a caregiver older than them.
what the fuck is a little ?, is she pimping out a little brother\sister ?

No thanks.

One is not “racist”

Young teens create Tumblr blogs dedicated to this pedo lifestyle and pedos contact them to pursue a ''relationship''.

It's not though, just mental illness. See for yourself.
cgl-matchup-blog.tumblr.com/

is this mkultra programming personified?

>tfw I'm in a daddy dom/little girl relationship

You don't know what you're missing.

Yamete

How old is she actually?

This is giving me such a boner

>15
too old. should've tried it 10 years ago.

She needs to be punched in the face a lot so she snaps out of it

Absolutely programming. Steven universe is subversive

I'm 33, she's 27.

Don't Worry. I have no desire to serve jail time.

what website is this

>girls start to voluntarily act a role fitting of them instead of pretending to be equal to men
>Sup Forums screams degeneracy
What do you want?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_Models

This. I thought Sup Forums was into submissive women?

What is this CG/L?
Some Roleplay? But if it is some Roleplay, why do they actually require a physical age

Who wants to be my daddy?

Age?

There is a difference between being submissive and acting like a 3 year old.

You're right, I don't know why anyone would accept a "submissive" girl. If she isn't dependent on you she'll probably leave you for someone eventually.

But this is a result of single parenthood. They think they can make up for it by reliving their childhood with a father figure. It's mental illness. They don't want to be grown up, and therefore can't be a good mother themselves.

Consider the way boys are similarly affected, it will create something far worse than today's soyboy manchildren.

Correction: not just single parenthood, but weak fathers

I think that a lot of the BDSM culture (and the daddy dom/little girl is just one part of it) mostly stems from the loss of hierarchy in a relationship. BDSM takes the power difference and pushes it to it's extreme as a cathartic release to compensate for years of "equality" rather than a healthy, traditional relationship. The end result is women wanting to be dominated, controlled, or abused because they are frustrated, but don't know what their frustrated at.

Male bottoms are an abomination, though.

BDSM is hot, this is just degenerate.

>15
absolutely illegal.

I don't know about you but I like my girls cute and feminine, not striving to be men. If you let your wife be independent and work then you might as well spread her legs yourself

The interests by themself isn’t anything unusual for a 13 year old nowadays. What’s odd is her unwillingness to grow up. She wants to stay as a kid the rest of her life. Could this be because they perceive the world as a place too hard and dangerous for them to enter, so they want to hook some guy and live as a kid the rest of their lives? That’s crazy and I doubt things will work out for them. We may see some suicides from this, a lot like when roasties hit 35.

The real problem here is that it's being pushed on young girls and causes them to fall into the hands of pedos. I could care less about the kink.

So this is late stage feminism.

>Male bottoms are an abomination, though.
No they are cute

I don't like how people live degenerate and unsustainable lives while I do. I end up paying taxes for their retard kids who haven't had proper parenting and are psychologically damaged.

Both of her parents have always been together, so no case of daddy issues or anything, which I'm thankful for. Looking at another perspective, she is probably doing this to give me some semblance of a daughter as she's infertile.

Seems like mostly abitray semantics, since this dynamic is the underlying premise of every male female relationship.

This. Absolutely this.

Weak fathers have been the general trend of most of the degenerate girls I've dated and is likely one of the reasons Jews are so subversive.

>acting like a 3 year old.
This is pretty average female behavior. Sure they don't act it out all the time, but it's safe to say you can find one hour a week in which any almost any given female acts like a 3-6 year old.

>i am a lollita
>i am a honeypot
oh dear oh dear...
either way, if not honeypot.. this happens to girls with no fatherfigure in their lives

Dd/lg wasn't the initial basis of our relationship. I waited a good six months before I started dropping hints. This type of shit isn't something you reveal on the first date, unless of course you met on something like fetlife.

Age play isnt age play if you're under 16

>The worst part, is there's emphasis on girls being slaves to a "Daddy Dom"
how is this bad exactly? as long as shes a non degenerate virgin and wants to wait for marriage to have sex this sounds perfect. what kind of pussy doesn't want a submissive woman?

I would argue you just made an implicit thing somewhat more explicit. How few females don't have some pillow or plushie they cuddle with? How many females aren't into being carried around by their friend? How many of them don't cry from time to time and need to be comforted? How many of them don't throw a tantrum from time to time? Obviously implying females are for evolutionary reasons evoled to be a connection between the adult world and small children is a big no-go today, however the biological truth is there.

I know what you mean.
I'm 26 and wife is 23
She semi does the little routine but only in certain areas.

Sexual deviance, not drug use, is what should be prohibited by law. Faggots and pedos and trannies and nigger lovers are doing far worse to this country than cokeheads and bartards.

>What do you want?
concentration camps and genocide for all girls older than 12

>you just made an implicit thing somewhat more explicit
this

what the fuck am I reading
>age 13
>roleplays as age 1 to 7

seriously what happened to teenage girls, they used to be 16-year-olds pretending to be 18 and now it's the other way around? The world is too sick to survive

Jews are also behind making bestiality legal. Their really is no depth they will not sink 2

fucking this, Sup Forums is full of virgins who don't actually understand the way women are.
I'm in my 30's and have yet to date a women that didn't start calling me daddy at some point in the relationship.

Could we even manufacture enough Zyklon B at this point?

>concentration camps and genocide for all degenerate girls older than 3
FTFY
Why kill the non degen girls? Who'll be the example for the girls growing up?

hell i'm still a virgin and i've had women call me daddy.

Bestiality was made legal back in the 1960s though?

>Why kill the non degen girls? Who'll be the example for the girls growing up?
the robo-waifus of course

My ex (she was 21, no cops pls) was super into that kind of stuff. Often wanted me to roleplay either her big brother or daddy in sex. She had really broken relationship with her real, absent father and is only child, which will likely explain it all.

I did it to be nice to her, but could not get really into it myself. Don't see anything appealing in incest roleplay.

At least she loves her country...

>cgl-matchup-blog.tumblr.com/
I unironically just reported that page. Holy fuck am i mad and disturbed by it.

Found the cuck

You know you've gone too far when a Jap calls you a degenerate

I suppose the media and modern culture is forcing them to "mature" too fast, but by wrong aspects. They have very short "innocent" childhood when compared to girls even like ~15 years ago. What would drive a teenage girl pretend to be young adult online, when she has basically lived in that kind of mature Internet culture all her life?

Getting mixed messages about identity from mass media and Internet while lacking strong parental figures (in worst cases both are mostly absent) can be devastating. Teen girls begin to fetishize the kind of childhood they feel they should have had, while they are unable to properly tell parental affection and sexuality apart.

Be there for your daughters when they grow up and treat them as children they are Sup Forums, and they won't turn into this.

I don't understand this "keep your head down, don't form an opinion" attitude. I'll damn well criticize things I don't like.

Where would one acquire such a 15 y.o. little princess? Asking for a friend.

Vell, you can cum to mein houze and pick zis little princess up. Vereabouts in Deutschland do you reside, fellow Nazi?

you're getting gassed you yolo faggot.

Entire society has gone to shit

I hope you don't consider the girl in your picture white, you LARPing faggot

This - you would have to be a total retard to actually pursue something like this

I’d be her daddy desu

dont you people go outside or talk with people? i have literally never heard of this.
just because blacks and coalburners like to call their sex partner "daddy" doesnt mean that everyone does that

>role playing daddy with an old ass woman
Lmaoing at your life right now.
I’m 25, my gf is 16 and even we don’t do this shit

>First Sup Forums complains that Women are too willing to have everything, that they are ultimately inferior in handling hard work and that there's nothing wrong with going back to being a house-wife and being submissive but caring
>now Sup Forums complains that there's women that actually want to be dominated and put in a place of submission, be taught to behave certain ways and so on

What is it you want exactly Sup Forums

I imagine it's an infantilization fetish.

>TFW 26/M, dating a 27/F
>Is into ageplaying stuff
>Diapers, sucking her thumb, stuffed animal, etc.

Not sure if wife material if it means she'll actually be the submissive type as she's supposed to.

Disgusting, kikes destroy and steal away their childhood causing them to become broken adults seeking what they never got to have.

Meme flags are 99% cancer. It's probably the only reason they were added.

Think of Japanese anime where the MC has a sister complex.

NEETs create stories like these becuase they hate the world around them for being so selfish and hate-filled. They dream of a life where they find a girl worth caring about, and then write multi-hour long fantastical stories about them.

It's time to cut the bullshit. A care-free childhood was a 19th century meme and it didn't work out. A child is simply an incomplete adult. It should be protected by its parents, yes, but the primary focus shouldn't be on entertainment, it should be on equipping it to deal with the world.

You lying piece of dog shit. How much shit in the world has been caused by the breakdown of the nuclear family?

I thought Poland was regretting you niggers.

> american iq

Did I say anything about the nuclear family? I just said that modern entertainment-focused upbringing is shit. Obviously a nuclear family is necessary to make the child spiritually strong and capable of handling tough situations. Just look at all the single-mother failures.

Still, if you have a son and you're pretending that life is all fun and games and you haven't taught him shooting by the time he's 15, you're doing something very wrong.

>A care-free childhood was a 19th century meme and it didn't work

>Polish kike starts backpedaling his "meaning" into shit that was never mentioned

Whatever

I hope you're drunk. If not, consider ending yourself.

Backpedaling from what, you dense fucktard? I did state that a child should be protected by its parents. But making a person's childhood all about entertainment does not result in producing a capable adult. I mean for fuck's sake, if your parents taught you to read instead of buying you an X-Box, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Xbox wasn't a thing until I was a teenager angry little lad.

I'd like to see your face when I start writing cracka runes.

>i´m 25 and my gf is 16
>you are the one who has problems

not sure if bait but, here have a (You)

Well, there must be some reason you fail at reading comprehension so hard. Did your mother engage in substance abuse when she was pregnant? Maybe your parents divorced? Or maybe you were unlucky enough to end up in a public school, in a class full of niggers?

What's your story, you stupid cunt?

>>cgl-matchup-blog.tumblr.com/
Jesus f christ what actually is that tumblr
that might be one of the sickest and saddest things I have ever come across on the internet
just deranged
those kids are opening themselves up to be completely abused, fuck man
plus, look at all the mental health problems they are listening. Not good

Wew, this kike is so fucking mad that someone had the audacity to question his "Fuck childhood" stance.

Maybe if you get upset enough people will think you're right.

>kike flag
>1488
Whats with jews always getting quality digits??

Who said "fuck childhood"? I said "fuck making childhood all about entertainment". Why are naziboos so fucking stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=6VM6YIqANEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dmA7wWglm8A

This is so cringy and fucked.
What causes this? Too much anime?