Tsuki Ga Kirei

Did she deserve this savage defeat?

>likes best friends bf
>knows best friend likes him
>still goes out of her way to tell her she wants to tell him she likes him

she deserved it

Absolutely.

She deserved way worse. I hope she gets cucked again.

she deserved much worse for being a home wrecking gomi-onna

>invites chad to the amusement park knowing he will get in between kotaro and akane

she deserves no happiness

Suffering:45 Deserved:1000000+

How satisfying is it going to be watching Akanefags cry when Chinatsu wins after the timeskip?

what did she mean by this?

Yes, Chinatsu is a rare instance in which the tomboy is worst girl. Nothing more than a trifling thot. They'll probably end up pairing her off with Hira, but she deserves to die alone.

She's tired of his shit, but addicted to his dick.

To be fair Chad got BTFO just as hard as she did. Our boy Kotarou doesn't take shit from anyone. Even Hira, who we previously thought would be a serious threat, was reduced to an incoherent mess while Boxer-kun just walks off with Akanecchi for a good fuck or two.

Not as satisfying as watching Chinatsufags commit suicide on live stream when she gets BTFO even harder in the following episodes.

This. Usually I'm all for tomboys but in this particular instance, fuck her. I want Akane to win.

anyone else creeped out by the background?

you're still going to be saying this even when the show is over huh

MY BOY

At this point even the most fanatical Chinatsufag has got to realize their girl's not winning. All that's left is to shitpost here in hopes of ruining the show for everyone else.

On a scale of 1 to Fuck Me Now how wet were Akane's panties during that scene?

>I want x to win
People should stop to treat this show like a harem. It has been pretty clear since the very first tease that this is about Kota and Akane, no one else.

>Oh hey, you mind if I confess to your boyfriend real quick for closure?
>Oh hey, you mind if I try to get this chad to NTR you while I NTR him for closure?
>Oh hey, you mind if I just let your boyfriend put it in my butt (cuz it doesn't count) for closure?
She's a piece of shit.

Yeah, but Hira deserved it more. Makes sense for her, but it was way more satisfying to see chad Hira get fucked.

Ironically enough all of her efforts to break Kotarou and Akane up have only resulted in their relationship getting even stronger. By sending Akane off with Chad, she only gave Kotarou the resolve to take their relationship public and Akane to open up to him more. Tomboy really shot herself in the foot there.

why is Akanecchi still friends with this slut is beyond me

well yeah, her sister is wondering the same thing.

That kid is just Chinatsu wearing a holographic disguise to cockblock them. Akane needs to shoot the next person that tries to cockblock her again with an anthrax laced bullet.

I knew this was coming, I'm happy they laughed it off though.

Everyone among their "friends" except for Roman is a complete piece of shit.

Take the name off, newfag, you've got it in the wrong field.

Her sister had the right idea. She's probably been through a similar experience already. Akane should listen to her and tell Chinatsu to fuck off already. Its obvious at this point that she's taking advantage of Akane's meekness to try and steal Curly.

I blame Sup Forums-x. i think I've fixed it now.

AKANECCHI SAID KEK HER OUT

She repeatedly tried to step in the way of the relationship, so yes.

Literally she didn't do that at all.
All she wants is closure you retarded fucks. To bad akane is being a bitch about it

She knows they're having way too much sex but she's already a sex addict and its too late.

I love when he shadowboxes

Why does this always happen

>tfw you're loving every moment of this adorable show, it hits you that you have never had anything remotely close to what's depicted here and you never will, that you are single and have been and will be for your entire life, that what you're essentially doing is trying to fill a gaping, centralized hole left in your heart unfilled by years upon years of awkward solitude, one that aches knowing you will never in your life experience something so pure, innocent and clean, while knowing with every passing day you drift farther away, and even youth leaves you in the end, reaching an inevitable conclusion that maybe, just maybe, you screwed up for far too long to make significant changes and all that is left to do in the future is to waste away with as much dignity as is possible for a singular, undesirable and insignificant blot privy to the whims of a world that cannot care less for it.

She really did. She invited someone along to the theme park to distract Akane. She’s a home wrecker.

Don´t take it to heart, these kind of relationships are like one in a million. You would be very lucky if you actually got into one of these. It´s never too late to find someone, just don´t expect Misaki to knock on your door

best couple

>reaching an inevitable conclusion that maybe, just maybe, you screwed up for far too long to make significant changes and all that is left to do in the future is to waste away with as much dignity as is possible for a singular, undesirable and insignificant blot privy to the whims of a world that cannot care less for it.
This can make you sad enough to be depressed. It can also make you angry enough to try to get back at the cruelty of existence for the remainder of time you have left in it. Laziness is what's killing you- if you really want happiness then you'll go out and try to get it to your last dying breath my dude.

It was kind of a bitch move to invite Hira and actively try to separate them.

She's not even cute. I'd bitchslap some sense into her.

Well said, but I've already come to a part where I already give up on such notions. Feels liberating for my part.
For a show like this, one can't help but imagine how does it feel having an innocent love experience.

aren't they 14?what is this?

>last episode shows them doing nothing but playing games or something innocent like that at the hotel room