Memo thread!

No threads about the memo. We need more information.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/amp/right-wing-demand-releasethememo-endorsed-russian-bots-trolls-n839141
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's one of the memos

Fuck off. You know which memo.

>DEH MEMOH

>exposes massive corruption in government
>many govt officials are absolutely appalled
“Hurr durr it’s nothing”
We will hang you when the day comes. Remember this.

>its so horrible that absolutely nothing came of it
wow you sure showed me, i'm sure hillary will be locked up any day now

Didn’t Alex Jones dump it yesterday? So it seems like his fucking worthless show was a big nothing burger again as we know it from him

I don’t mind Alex Jones but what he did yesterday was fucking bullshit. He knows damn well that isn’t THE memo. He released some bullshit that has been publicly accessible for months. I saw it in this shit hole a week ago even. Sure it shows some deep state bullshit but it isn’t the memo and now everyone is thinking it’s a nothing burger because he wanted to get some attention. He just discredited the actual memo more than the left ever could’ve dreamed of doing themselves.

>He just discredited the actual memo more than the left ever could’ve dreamed of doing themselves.
Maybe because he's controlled opposition that people have been saying for YEARS? holy shit tr*mpfags are the slowest retards on earth

>muh memo
fuck off shills. go back to 4+4

Anyone think Samsung is going to take the bait?

oh shit so thats why he taxed their washing machines

Am i the only one who actually likes the amerimutt memes?

I didn't even connect the dots yesterday. Fuck I'm slipping.

be a shame if you got raked

Hi friend

Heres the "Memo" in a Nutshell:

Republicans attempting to discredit the Russia Investigation are trying to release a "memo" that allegedly incriminates Democrats in some ridiculous crimes during the Russia investigation.

It doesn't matter to Republicans that the investigation is Republican run, Democrats are still corrupt and running it somehow.

All you need to know about the memo is that it is:

"a profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation... it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

More in Article Below.

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/amp/right-wing-demand-releasethememo-endorsed-russian-bots-trolls-n839141

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

Hey share blue. Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself shill

ShareBlue is stupid niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

>Winning

Bro if the memo was actually incriminating or proved something I would be all about getting to the bottom of it.

But so far there is no evidence to say it proves anything at all, except that the GOP and state news fox are still desperately to call the investigation a fraud.

Nice try share blue. You’ll hang.

I see, so it was all just a bunch of tomfoolery and horseplay. Merely a trifling matter.

I'm not a shill. But If I WERE being paid to teach you facts, I would be a Teacher, not a shill.

But seriously, idk why you idiots attack anyone who isn't sucking dick for Trump.

> He posted facts!!
> Must be Share blooooo!!!!

Lol okay

In THIS PARTICULAR INSTANCE there is NO reason to believe the memo has any fucking value. I'm excited for its release, because I want to know as well, but people claiming it'll prove something will be disappointed.

The memo is meme at this point. It's total bullshit meant to distract trumptards.

This guy gets it.

Welp, pack it in boys this leaf has clearly demonstrated why none of us should show interest in this potentially damaging document and we should all go back to arguing who is and isn't white.

>giving this dumb larp thread bumps is a bad thing
you should be thanking me for keeping this joke of a thread alive

im scotts irish foo

but even if i was mixed equally from all strains i still wouldnt be a nigger or a god damn jew lol

Democrats are on damage control today. After the memo they will be on suicide watch. Because when Clintons are under the microscope people in the know start dying. Good luck!

I don't see how all the false alarms really hurt trump, the alt-right, hehe 'us'

Giving the dems literal bullshit to prepare for is a huge resource tax. Tick Tock btw tomorrow screencap it babes

fresh oc

If you were "scotts" you would know it's not spelled with two ts. Mutt.

Lol concern trolling at its finest.

Shills are out in full force already.

dont worry if you shitpost a little bit more about it on 4chinz you'll make a huge breakthrough and all of your political enemies will go to prison

RELEASE THE MEMO, JEWS

Bump

God i fucking love him.

>"a profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation... it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

NO. THIS IS FALSE. 100% FALSE.

The memo is a PRE-EXISTING DOCUMENT that was DISCOVERED -- it was **NOT** drafted by Nunes or Republican staff.

PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc

These are remarks by Rep. Norman (R-SC). He has SEEN and READ the memo. The interviewer has the same mistaken assumption about it being drafted by Republicans. NORMAN CORRECTS HIM.

This is a two-minute video. Please watch, and post this whenever you see someone spreading disinformation that the memo was written by Republicans.

>This is a two-minute video. Please watch, and post this whenever you see someone spreading disinformation that the memo was written by Republicans.

This is a two-minute video. Please watch, and post this whenever you see someone spreading disinformation that the memo was written by Republicans.

are u gonna feel stupid or worse canadian if that proves to be true lol

I’m not pretending to think that something I post on this heavily-shilled board makes a difference. I only browse it while I’m taking a shit quite frankly. But at least I’m not paid to be here like yourself.

Here I’ll make an actual argument even though I know you’ll just disregard it and continue shilling.

> there is no evidence that this memo has anything incriminating or interesting
Yea this is why over 200 Republicans (who literally agree on NOTHING in congress), are all saying the same thing and all demanding it be released. Think about it. When have Republicans ever gotten together and pushed such a narrative and even if you truly believe it’s bullshit, what would Republicans gain by spending the time to organize such a narrative? It doesn’t discredit Mueller in any way until actual facts are out so this achieves literally nothing without the memo being released.

Furthermore, we know for a fact that the memo is real. They voted on it publicly. So the argument that it contains nothing interesting holds no water since not a SINGLE Democrat has taken the time to go view it. Now why would they do that? Why avoid reading it when, If it’s nothing important, they could put it all to rest. Like imagine if it was really garbage. Schumer could go read it today and then go on camera and explain why it’s nothing. He isn’t doing that. Nobody on the left is doing that other than those who have literally no clue what’s in it (the MSM). That should tell you everything you need to know.

This situation is like finding a body and before anyone draws any conclusions, the murderer shows up at the crime scene and says “yo I didn’t do it officers! I know nothing about it! That guy doesn’t even look dead!”

Would you, as an officer, think you should maybe question that guy? By your logic, he’s probably telling the truth.

Kek

>are u gonna feel stupid or worse canadian if that proves to be true lol
>But at least I’m not paid to be here like yourself.
>what would Republicans gain by spending the time to organize such a narrative?
It's a red herring to keep you believing in the "lock her up" narrative, they don't need to do any real work or press any charges and people like you will keep believing that "any day" they'll all get arrested. It works great on sheep, though its sad to watch so many people get caught up in another larp.

>pascal
>14 million error messages
This is a joke right?

>being this retarded

To the top fuck shills
Megs is legit af all the proof you need is here

>~~~~~Anonymous ID:faXtPW1t Sun 17 Dec 2017 23:47:56 No.153672432 He practically is, y'all. McCabe, Strzok, Priestap, and half those other 27 no name FBI leakers you'll watch be indicted. This is why I said the ARE REAL PEOPLE, but kinda like a patsy, they have no background, no details, etc. Like I said last week, you'll find out Strzok is a deep state contracted "memo guy" who is only being mentioned now because of what he did as contracted, by dirty McCabe and the FBI. THIS is how a ton of fucking shit legitimately was happening under Comey's nose, without him knowing about it, ON PURPOSE. They didn't even invite him to their Palpatine's Revenge dark web, encrypted party chats on Gliph. Not all those "texts" coming out are texts. You'll see.

Alex Jones leaked it during one of his water filter infomercials yesterday. Literally nothing

wrong. you are fake news

Anti slide bump again

Fuck kike mods bump

Movies are for kikes and brainlets

Fuck nigger mods bump

Bump the fuck outta this shit

Catch me if you can faggot mods
Bump

enough with the
>what;s going on?

The (((fbi))) tried to coup and possibly plan a trump assassination

What's gonna happen next?

>Maybe because he's controlled opposition
retardation confirmed

its great when leafs have folders full of anti american memes when they come from a useless country that might as well be a state.

Yeah, it offers no rebuttals but does collect pictures like an adorable pack rat, hehe paki rat

It's sad how so many people on this board are unaware of this. It's pretty obvious if you do a little research that AJ is a JWO shill.

Sorry to break it to you fags.

lmfao the weird jappy mustache... i like it

Are you scared you’ll be hanged for your treason shartblue?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND BUMP THIS NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP SPREAD THIS INFO

bumping, where is the memo?