If whites are superior, then how do you explain Albanians?

If whites are superior, then how do you explain Albanians?

A loooooot of incest.

Albanians are muslims

albanians are practically niggers.

What even is in albania?

>White
>Albania
Seriously Antje-Geert van de Mailockes?

>incest

Not exactly.

After 50 years people will be asking the same question about germans and swedes . Or most of WE if we are not lucky

>Turkish rapebabies
>Muslim
>Unironically genuinely inbred much like Turks

Albos are the black sheep of the white race and forever will be.

I don't consider obvious subhumans white.

>Albania

I'm not even kidding when I say that Albania is quite literally that village you see in Borat (Which was filmed in a Romanian gypsy village) spanning an entire nation. The only difference is that you'll see far more Mercedes there (Which are all stolen).

Saged

they arent white

Ok, bye.

There are no "Albanians". That's an entirely geopolitical fabrication.

"Albania" is a general Latin term, several "Albanians" have been mentioned since Antiquity, from Latium/Italy to Caucasus.

The closest "Albania" to the area misnamed that way in 1912 was Venetian province of present-day Montenegro, which was called Albania Veneta.

Shqiptars of Prizren League, Arvanites and Skenderbeg have nothing in common.

germany with the bantz, noice

>Literal Turk in charge to tell who's white and who's not
Go back to praising Tengri first faggot

Literal Slavshit countries.

Albanians are Muslim as much as Greeks are Orthodox. Which is to say, hardly at all.

Feel free to prove any of those statements diaspora.

Subhuman how?

Obvious diaspora post. You're clearly some Serb or Greek who has been told nothing but negative things about Albania which are mostly untrue.

You're playing around with semantics. Albania is a Latin term referring to white alps in Latin. Yes. But in Albanian we call ourselves shqiptar and historically have referred to ourselves Arberesh/Arbnor.

> Shqiptars of Prizren League, Arvanites and Skenderbeg have nothing in common.
If you ignore genetics, culture and linguistics. Sure.

>imagine being this butthurt

>If you ignore genetics, culture and linguistics. Sure.

KEK

Skenderbeg was born to a father descended from Masarek family, and whose grandfather was Branilo, and Serb noble mother Vojislava.
His siblings bore obvious Slav/Serb names, his brother became a monk at Serb Orthodox Monastery on Mount Athos (Skenderbeg's father and brother were buried there according to their will), and both he and his father spoke and wrote Serbian language

Kosovo Shqiptars show huge genetic difference to Arvanites.

This is hands down the most retarded post I've read the entire week.
>Shqiptars of Prizren League, Arvanites and Skenderbeg have nothing in common.

pic related
Also, the descendants of the Albanian community in Italy (Arbereshe) proudly associate with ''Shqiptars'' in Albania.
And, multiple descendants of Skanderbeg have come to Albania and are proud of being ''Shqiptar''.
You will never be Illyrian Ante. Now fuck off.

>Imagine being this degenerate

>You will never be Illyrian Ante.

>Looks up I2a

>Kosovo island within I2a sea

Muzzies

Depends which ones.
Most Albanians that moved to Croatia are usually catholic, well adjusted people. Had some friends among that community, if they don't tell you they have Albanian roots you can not distinct them from Croats or Serbs.

On the other hand if you go to some shithole in Albania/Kosovo/East Macedonia I have no doubt you would find a little Africa (similar to Paris, Stockholm ect...).

welp looks like whites btfo

but dey iz ancient ilyriis and shiieet

>You will never be Illyrian Ante
neither will you mehmed

>Paleobalkan I2a2 vs African E-V13

>South "Slavs" vs. Albanians

just going to post that your country has the best flag on the planet.

As an Albanian I am highly pleased you took the care to mention exsistence of my country. We have fought against long and hard for our country to be free from ottoman and italy and are many discouraged by the less use of our nation in writing and news. I am in a mostly positive feeling due to your post however you forgot to mention 1 important thing. ALBANIA IS EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a Muslim country but not like dirty brown neighbor turkey. We are 100% WHITE and DEVELOPED. Our health care is greater than united states and we have money unlike the human garbagelands of africa. The public opinion on my country does not match with how it is. This must be changed and as a proud Albanian I will not let us be irrlevent. We have a history filled with greatness and leaders that could make bitches out of other homosexual european leaders. Make no mistake Albania will rise again and next time you diside too post that statement you will have to deal with the Albanian millitary who will rape your homosexual ass untill you mention Albanias greatness. We are a proud people and will not be forgotten. Let this be a warning to any and all that insult great Albania that they will be dealing with harsh consequences the next time they assume we are dirty brown people who wipe asses with hand. ALBANIA IS EUROPEAN make no mistake about it or you will be sorry.

The same pattern on almost every map of Europe: butthurt belt and Poortugal

thanks m8

Abramovic - Abraham - jew. Why should a real Serb viciously attack his own culture?

Totally Illyrian

Is he biting off the leg of the cat? I seriously do not understand what kind of fetish this even is.

>I2a is Illyrian
>being this fucking retarded
wew

Bigger resolution for African "E" for "Illyrian"

i just wanted to post that jakove

Using haplogroups as an argument is so embarrassing, and E-V13 is native to Balkans and went downstream into North Africa. I wouldn't expect a retard to understand this.

WTF?? LOL

hello albanian baker diaspora?
how's the drug trade going?

They are turk rapebabies
They are also muslim
Inbred as fuck

TL:DR not white

Since when east Europeans and meds are white?

LIKE IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

>triggered albonigger
My sides.

>albanians aren't nigge-

I'm not diaspora, that doesn't change the fact that your "argument" is shit with no merit. Stupid Turk.

Yup. Croats (especially from Dalmatia and Herzegovina) resemble old Illyrians from Roman writings (height, temperament).
People from the area of Makarska-Vrgorac-Posušje-Ljubuški have an average height of 186.2-187.6 cm (6,1 feet-6,15 feet)

didn't mean to reply to you

I CANT HEAR YOU, CAN YOU SPEAK A LIL LOUDER

>Monkeydonian
Prepare to learn Albanian you fucking LARPer.

>and E-V13 is native to Balkans and went downstream into North Africa.

LOL

I guess the same way "Illyrian" J2 spread to Caucasus/Azerbaijan (rumored Albanian homeland), present-day Turkey etc.

While J1 spread to Arabia from Albania.

You are an insular population, very obviously descended from a foreign, implanted population brought to the area.

sure thing lirim
these skljavs truly can't compete with superior illirian intellect

How mad are you you genetically illiterate Kurvat lamo.

Major brain drain + higher negroid (Middle Eastern and Northern African) admixture.

Again, I'm not even Albanian but your knowledge on this subject is lacking so you deserve to be called out as the retard your whore mother should have swallowed. E-V13 is native European mutation, it went downstream, you still don't understand?

Not Albanian, Turk.

haha that got vetod by the president
stay assmad

oh you're a turk?
then i was correct in calling you an albanian
same thing really

i dont explain albanians i just gas you for asking

faggot

But that was a map of E1b. E-V13 is the local, Albanian, mutated marker.

You are a delusional imbecile if you believe that E1b is descended from E-V13.

>le language equals genetics
i bet you think that when i learn chinese i become a chink

Wow, you sure got me, you Turkish subhuman.

This is beyond retarded.

Like, I don't even know where to start ridiculing you.

communism and islam

Yes, but even though you posted the wrong fucking map EzV13 does have a higher density in Albania. Which makes sense to non-retards because it comes from Balkan. Just go away already so I can finish embarrassing your Turkish boyfriend .

a shitload of bunkers

It's gonna get voted again and the president can't veto this time so prepare.

>le turk XD
how can sklavs even compete with this superior ilirian banter

Start by throwing an argument perhaps.

It's not banter.

there's no inbreeding in turkish culture. who you're referring to are ar*bs and k*rds

I have already posted the genetic evidence in a prior post which conveniently got ignored.
It's an article by Maciamo Hay of Eupedia by the way, the website you're using for all the maps you're posting.

sure thing mehmed

what's wrong about praising tengri faggot?

m8 you can have 80% ilirian dna if you wanted to
that still leaves the turk dna that make you people short ugly stupid and inbred

we have millions of ar*bs and k*rds in turkey you fucking idiot

Just by looking at haplogroup maps, every sane individual should be able to come to conclusion on the Albanian background and history, origin, which are decidedly un-European.

Furthermore, Illyricum drew attention of many Roman generals and writers. They noted the STATURE and HEIGHT of its residents.

Do I have to post average male height of Albanians? 15 cm shorter than Dinaroids?

Furthermore, the crucial evidence in disproving Albanian nonsense doesn't even lie among their older claims to being Pelasges, Dardanians/Trojans etc.

It lies in that cute and total absence of Albanian/Shqiptar/Arberesh/Arbnor name and mention from classical Antiquity to early and high medieval period.

No one, from Roman, to Byzantine, to Bulgarian, to Norman visitors, conqeuros/rulers of the region of present-day Albania noted any people of that kind, and rest assured that Byzantine Emperors would take note of a people who gave the Empire of the Old noted Prefects and Emperors, if those people had retreated and lived continuously under their rule. None of this happened, and they happily called Serbs Triballians.

Hahahahaha, wow. A fucking leaf, I'm sure.

the rate is the same in arab countries and in turkey you nigger
you'd need to have 50% arab population that are 100% inbred for turks to not be inbred
you inbred moron

The Turk DNA claim is also a meme. Pic related illustrated this. If that was the case, Albanians would show the East Asian admixture present in Turks at moderate levels. We show less than 0.5%. Lower than you and other Balkan Slavs.

Bullshit, you are trying to paint E-V13 as non-European and anyone that carries it as African. This is retard nonsense.

>turks are solely east asian
wow the inbreeding really fucked you hard

Triggered turk rapebaby

FUCK shiptars

It's gonna fall in the Constitutional Court. Relax.

Turkic rape babies

kikes but with 60IQ lmao

Albanians are muslim

>the Turk continues to put words into my mouth
>the Turk gets called out

Look at the map again

If you are so knowledgeable, explain the difference in genetical makeup of Arbereshe that resettled in Italy, and Shqiptars in Kosovo and north Albania.

>We are a Muslim country but

dropped.exe

I'm not here to argue for Albanian language or phenotype, explain yourself:

yes I'm sure the infographic you posted is absolute truth

i dont know what it is
But this is one of my favorite things ever posted on this board..
... plx make one for canada

Not an argument, you are making a case based on haplogroups. You called E-V13 AFRICAN.

Are your women still sucking dick for a loaf of bread like they did in 97 when we had to guard your dumb arses from yourselves? ?