Does anyone trust the Alt Right media anymore

Does anyone trust the Alt Right media anymore ?
So many Jew shills cant listen to the shit they spew.

Dude stfu the mission is simple, no muslims, no Jews, they are s e p e r a t e groups and as such gotta go. Direct your energy, be worthwhile

Careful this is a TRAP

LEAFS are fags KYS now

No shit, watching tv doesn't do anything if you're already redpilled

Infowars is super unreliable

>trust the alt-right media anymore
Get out.
Uncover turd. The fucking 'alt right media' indeed. WTF are you even on about..?

>sharebleu boogieman
what the fuck is the alt right media?

i don't trust shit, i only trust my hatred towards the left for fucking up my country.

slide thread from fat shills don't engage OP is long gone

Don't trust anyone that makes money off of the internet. Period.

>Infowars is super unreliable

If you spent an entire week getting your news from InfoWars, you'd be better informed than had you spent that week listening to CNN. InfoWars soins weird narratives, but they do the nitty gritty stuff (actual reporting.)

spins*

alex jones is the king fag of jew media KYS

If you spent an entire week sitting in the woods listening to birds chirp you would be better informed than watching CNN so it is a pretty low threshold.

>Actual reporting
Lmao, you cant be serious

I dont trust them and I never have.
Bunch of soyboy faggots LARPing as some sort of badass rightwing group.
Probably too scared to Heil Hitler in front of their audience, so they are purposely misdirecting and watering down what it means.
The average "alt-right" podcast:
>alot of smelling each others pseudointellectual farts
>muslims are bad
>jews are our friends
>the holocaust did happen guyz
>black people are based and deserve a spot in a white ethnostate
>wtf i love illegal spics now

infowars = jew news

Shill post.

sage.

>considering AJ "alt right"
Wew lad.

Eurofag... InfoWars sticks largely to domestic reporting, but they cover shit the MSM doesn't want to touch, mostly because Muh Narrative.

Your 4500km distant opinion is discarded. You don't know shit about ground level US politics.

>alt-right
does no one here been here long enough to even know that the term alt-right itself was made to give a name to the nameless and the jews went with that for controlled opposition?