letto ?

Who ?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/5xxu5x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cum inside Constanze

>tumblr_okypalgaRz1sm57b3o1_500.png

JUST

So does Ursula have magic now? I was expecting the big event to be Ursula sacrificing her magic to save Akko, but the episode doesn't even talk about it.

I hope betrayalfag and Sucyfag don't show up in here

I love this cute dork!

can i be here user?

Because she didnt lose her magic

Bastard.

sure why not,

The fuck is lyonne

Only if you aren't the annoying betrayalfag.

>went from cute dork to this dyke
Chariot did everything wrong

5 facts about Ursula
1.This is Ursula!
2. She's a teacher at Luna Nova!
3. She will protect Akko!
4. She's beautiful!
5. Ursula!

It's Diana going to be angry at Akko because she didn't take her advice? That would be cute.

football club lyon

No.

Friendly reminder that Ursula is getting sidelined after next week.

Lotte!

>show almost over
>Akko still can't ride a broom

What did they mean by this?

Miracle of the universe.

The cutest witch!

Well, you can't do much when you're dead.

Akko will never ride a broom, get over it already.

she's just gonna lose her magicfrom the pollen, and her hair will turn back red
that's how akko discovers the truth and bla bla bla

Post cute witches.

the broom from episode 3 will return soon

Ursula dying would honestly be the best way to finish her arc. I can't imagine her calmly explaining to Akko that she's Chariot now, especially after everything that happened this ep.

that explains the start of the episode

Cutest witch!

Yes!

She can learn to ride a broom if she trains hard enough.

Don't please. She already is so incompetent. Giving her a crutch broom because she can't use a real one would just be insulting.

Concerned that you're going to have chauffeur her around when you two are married, Diana?

>samefagging this hard

The rod healed them from the effects of the pollen. Pay attention.

I agree that's how it should have played out though. If it was going to happen, it would have happened in this episode.

>Ursula dying would honestly be the best way to finish her arc
Getting over her issues and accepting herself as Chariot again would be the only good way to finish her arc actually.

>Akko can't fly a broom
>is asian

I feel like theres a connection

She is a mentor character, not a protagonist.

hah not really

Avery can fly hers

>Ursula dying would honestly be the best way to finish her arc.

>Dying

>Not overcoming her issues, getting her shit together, her shine back and BTFO Croix

Ursula does need to get sidelined after her backstory is fully revealed. Otherwise the little witche gang won't ever do anything.

isn't sucy filipino?

im impressed that there are still two entire loddefags left

>Filipinos
>Asians

They might as well be Mexicans, user.

The story isn't about Chariot, it's about Akko. It's for the best if Chariot takes a backseat to Akko and the little witch team in the finale.

I like Lotte and she really is really cute. I'm sad for the Lottefags though, especially since she doesn't get as much attention lately.

I can't help it

She reminds me of my ex.

>average American education

Not exactly. Mentor characters are generally more static. The issues Chariot is dealing with call for a resolution. Killing her off would be cop out. The story has to resolve this instead.

You seem to be making mistake in putting Chariot with your your other run of the mill mentor characters whose only fuction is to pass the torch and then being useless.

She's not. She has her own issues that are being addressed. Take a look at another exaple in Reigen Arataka. They are mentor characters, but not meant to be any kind of surrogate parental figures. They are their own characters with their own arcs and particularities. They are as much characters as the MC, without them being the actual MC.

You must be a real scumbag to lose such a girl.

Just trying to bant, my man. I'm flip myself.

Kamina was more layered and complex than Chariot and he still died. Roy Focker had more shit going on with him than Chariot and he still died. You don't know shit about mentor characters.

The story is about Akko, Chariot, Diana and Croix. The rest of the little witches are side characters.

When will she fucking tell her the truth

>Kamina was more layered and complex than Chariot

This girl is cute.

You don't deserve her if you managed to lose her.

i love this cute face

Being complex character and having a fucking internal conflict waiting to get resolved aren't the same thing.

>Kamina was more layered and complex
No.

The only thing that prevented Kamina to become a one-dimentional character is him admiting he's actually a coward minutes before he croaked.

Nigga, even Jiraiya from Nardo ha a more complex personality and more character development than Chariot. And he was a mentor character.

Jesus, man. Get a better resolution.

I shouldn't be doing this, i'm not a bully.
poal.me/5xxu5x
poal.me/5xxu5x
poal.me/5xxu5x
poal.me/5xxu5x

This thread is really boring, where's the hatred and rage from last thread gone?

congolian internet sadly
thats all i can manage

Fuck off. It's comfy right now.

no hatred
only cute witches

kek

I like Lotte, it's just bantz out of frustration for her being useless

But I wanted to meet betrayalfag

>Jiraiya from Nardo ha a more complex personality
No. He was straight outta the Muten Roshi cutter. Now, if you say that he was a better character than the former, I would agree.
>And more character development
This is arguable, but I can't somewhat agree due to Naruto being a long-ass running series that allowed it.

>Andrew finds out that Diana hasn't been taking care of Akko.

>Kamina was more layered and complex than Chariot

So what made Chariot to go up the tree back then? Dont see other options except Woorward sending her there and setting up the whole thing.

The writing for this show is bad. There.

c-c-c-could this finally be a Lotte thread?

Jiraiya has actual reasons to feel regret over his failure to prevent Orochimaru to go evil, his failure as a teacher to Nagato and the death of his student Minato. And he still died in a confrontation with Nagato after entrusting the future to Naruto.

vague titles incoming

Read:
>whose only function is to pass the torch and then being useless.

Jiraiya was literally that except being useless.

Chariot, like Reigen are not the type of mentors destined to die for the sake of that.

Damn, this thread is empty.

Post D I A N A

Christmas Witches

Croix and Chariot where activelly exploring Arcturus Forest in hopes to find the Grand Triskelion and reviving the words, it could have been just an exploration trip from Chariot that went wrong, maybe she read about no one having reached Wagandea's top and thougth it was worth finding out what it was hidding.

So this guy is right?

>Yesterday

I can actually believe that one considering we already got "Orange Submariner"

>Chariot and Croix
Pretty obvious

>Yesterday
Another music reference? Might be the episode where Diana helps Akko regain her yay.