Black Lagoon

I'm finally reading Black Lagoon, and I'm wondering what Revy meant by "I can't be with him".

She means that Rock is too pure for her, right?

CIA

Is this an indirect kiss?

What did he saw?

Genital mutilation?

more revy and rock progression when
its been too long

no its a Cancer Kiss

The purest form of kiss

No, Rock's too corrupted for her.

Her uterus was pulled out and then molded into the shape of a cock.

Rock is anything but pure. Anyone who read the last arc and thinks he's "pure" is delusional.

user, the OP's pic is from the first few chapters.

Would Revy settle down with Rock and start a family?

He is pure though. I never understood why they were so pissed off about him helping Garcia and his loli that time. It just made no sense.

Revy and Rock are implied to be fucking casually and is reinforced by Feng showing up and hopping all over Rock's dick.

The only implication of fucking is that scene in Revy's place right? I should probably reread the whole thing.

When was that ? I don't remember it at all

Do you like her current look better than the in the first chapter?

Second chapter.

I don't have much of a preference but she definitely used to look more Chinese.

Remember that part when everyone is shocked Rock is such a "crazy" guy?
But I never understood what was so crazy about everything he did.
It's more like Hiroe simply wanted to make him into a badass and just informed us he was one without doing anything.

>Black Lagoon
Not exactly in that sense, she's afraid to kill him, she does not like to deal with him because he makes her think she's a bad person

Dong.

>that scene with Rock and Benny playing darts and Benny realizes Rock is the most dangerous person in Roanapur and is terrified for a moment
Such a great scene.

Dude, he made a boat fly so he could fire a torpedo at a helycopter.

Kid's vagina.
Normal people dont get off to fucking kids.

She's just being edgy. The Japan chapter proved she is completely able to function in normal society, she (and Rock by the end of the arc) just don't want to.

They were just butthurt about being used as pawns and thought Rock took too much enjoyment in screwing around with their lives. The reality is that he did nothing wrong and the only ethical problems are him enjoying his position too much, he became a psychopath even if his actions were just.

My thoughts after reading it were that the next serious arc would show Rock teetering between righteousness and finally going too far with his power trip/savior complex. But now, who fucking knows what Hiroe will do. I hear its coming back in June.

I bet Hiroe forgot in the meantime where he wanted to go with this.

I always figured she said that because she didn't want to drag him down to her level just to be with him. Wanted him to be able to say he was still a good person at the end of the day.

Good thing he goes there willingly.

But is he now a good person?

Has Rock being corrupted?

Haven't kept up with the manga but I'm pretty damn sure he went to the dark side during the whole fracas with Roberta, was already teetering there back after the Japan shitstorm.

Didn't Revy say that she'd put him out of his misery if he falls to the dark side.