Laughing Salesman 9

When a pervert voices a pervert

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hffslr.mp3
futoiyatsu.wordpress.com/articles-in-english/the-salesmans-magic-finger/
youtube.com/watch?v=CicnGW43Ukw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't some user say that the opening (Don't) would be released?

It is released.

More people notice he's weird.

>not starting with our man Moguro

has anyone else noticed that they use Gymnopédie No.1 at some point in almost every single episode?

And they do it once again with these amazing women

I've enjoyed the past couple episodes more than the beginning. Needs more girl suffering though

I'll need to find a dl for it

I TOLD YOU HE IS THE FUCKING DEVIL

>You will never go to a haunted bath house and have a spooky ghost wash your back

Feels bad man

I want to see Moguro himself go through one of these things.

>Has been hit by golfclub and other things in the original series
>Gets punched and has a black eye

>OST is scheduled to be released on June 21
>Still no BD/DVD release date
Also, Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou is supposedly will be replacing this series time slot on July so this is probably either only 1 cour or split-cour

So it wasn't just one of his pranks? Damn, I miss them.

ED WHEN?!

I can't take this anymore REEEEEEEEEEEE

>check all nyaa replacement
>no OP uploaded
Shit nigga.

>reee
Seriously user? Fuck off.

You lied to me user.

Obviously just to guilt his victim into doing what he says.

What is this guy doing?

Air drying the balls. You don't?

Is it just me or does Moguro look fatter in the new series?

Moguro is beautiful at every size.

Shit gonna fuck up his skin.

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?

How can anything go wrong from here.

I haven't found the full album with covers and such or a lossless rip, but have an mp3.

my.mixtape.moe/hffslr.mp3

Moguro would make a good wife. Always sending you off with a smile every morning saying "I believe in you."
How can girls compete?

>2spooky4u ending
The fuck is this shit?

>idolfag episode
This is gonna be good.

There's no idols after that. Nigga just wanted to research.

>Never introduced himself
>Never gave his card
>Never DOONed him
>Just manipulated a spirit
Damn.

Well shit.

He did introduce himself, though I dont remember if the original and this series vrsions of the platform girl had a DOON

The second story seems to be a very tame ending.It was okay story I guess, maybe thesis stealing fag can build himself up again.

BOOM

It was okay but they really should have shown him not being 100% dedicated to his research to have a greater impact. To me he just wasn't skilled enough to take on what he wanted to do. Not the first time in history that a man took on something greater than what he could accomplish.

He didn't practice what he preached. He held back and got lame results.

This was a nice pair of episodes for people who complained that Moguro was picking on people who didn't deserve it. Here it was nothing but karmic comeuppance.

Some of Moguro's schemes end pretty mildly. The original series has an episode where he does nothing but bait an old man into becoming a pervert.

No painting or subtle cultural hint to analyse this time, but here is a fun fact for those that didn't notice:

This episode's two satified customers were voiced by the seiyuus for Gintoki and his main rival, Takasugi (who also voiced Dio)

It seems the OP song is uploaded, not the entire album for some reason so I think the ED is still not uploaded anywhere despite it's on same album.

Well he had his reputation smeared, won't be taken credibly again, and idk if he was homeless or not.

Bathboy dindu nuffin. Also, rewatching the old series, realized that the guy with a family/wanted a double life didn't fuck his new fat wife in the newer series.

Of course, never said he wasn't.

So this makes him best girl?

Awesome.

I noticed that at least some of the "original" episodes are based on the bilingual (English/Japanese) manga The Salesman Returns. I wonder if all the chapters will get animated. I have not found any full scanlations of the manga yet.
futoiyatsu.wordpress.com/articles-in-english/the-salesmans-magic-finger/

このアニメ自分しか観てないと思ってたんだが・・

The full album is on Spotify.

Sooo... basically Hell Girl? Because that's boring.

毎週スレがあるよ

Did he do anything wrong?

That ep was kinda clunky since they didn't explained any reason he fucked up. Was that of his idol faggotry or laziness? Like what was that

Academic dishonesty,
they bombard you with warnings against that in college in Japan because it's so frequent

He just likes idols, is like if he liked some metal band or punk one

>Gintoki, Takatsugi and Shoyo's VA's all in one Episode
>inb4 "Your next line is going to be 'wrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy', toyo."

He looks so weird without lips

Everybody's a pervert in their heart. How great is Moguro? He's such a great guy~

He does have lips. They're just really thin and really hard to see.

He was a one hit hack but his hit got stolen so he decided to steal one himself.

>maybe thesis stealing fag can build himself up again
He's done for in the professional business with that kind of behavior. No, he was completely crushed.

Hell no he can't.

>the moguro show has the cutest looking girls of the season
It's so unexpected. But I love it!

The taxi cab from the bath episode was the same cab from last week's taxi episode.
I only just got to watch the newest episode, has everybody else already noticed that and gotten bored with it?

I want to tour bathhouses. Seems really comfy.

Yeah, they're adorable and not an engineered moe machine. (Not that I don't enjoy that.)

>Needs more girl suffering though
There's quite a bit if you consider the families Moguro's clients.

The idolfag is fucked. You don't come back from plagiarism in academia. He'll probably neck himself.

Don't they barrage you with you that shit at any college? Shit, my crappy CC preaches it to no end.

oh shit, I didn't even notice that he wasn't DOOM'd.
Is he Moguro's easiest prey, I mean customer? The guy even invited Moguro to the next bathhouse.

The sound he makes is hilarious.
I love how after he introduces himself, he waits for his clients patiently the next day. He's a great salesman.
Fucking Moguro, I like more and more every episode.

I can't forgive him from that golden train story.

>ywn be moguro
We even live?

It would definitely be awesome to have a job like Moguro's. You get to fuck with people's lives, have supernatural powers, and get the last laugh with no repercussions
>ywn spend the night drinking with Moguro.
Why even live, seriously.

>ywn spend the night drinking with Moguro.
>ywn never cap it off by slamming some whisky at his comfy club
Dear god this makes me realize how terrible life really is

Watch the original series too.

Well talking to strangers in a bathouse isn't weird at all, in fact it's pretty normal.
He didn't have any reason to be on guard, unlike other people who just bumped into Moguro who then initiates a conversation out of the blues.

What do you guys think Moguro's dick looks like?

Reminder first guy didn't get DOOON'D, or even received Mogurou's card. Safe to say he ended up okay in the end.

Plagiarism-fag is totally fucked though.

It's a toyota crown comfort with front bench seat and column shifter.

Didn't the lady who moved out of her apartment get DOON'd and received moguro's card? She got off with one of the easiest "punoshments" there.

Don't know but it's probably laughing as well
Also if it's too small he probably DOOOON's it to make it bigger

Damn, hoping it shows up soon

>last week has Rikiya Koyama and Akira Ishida
>this week has Sugita and Takehito Koyasu
I was not disappointed.

>not an engineered moe machine
I like them too, but they're just generic Yamato Nadeshiko types. It's, like, THE quintessential "engineered moe" type.

youtube.com/watch?v=CicnGW43Ukw
Why not just put this into a youtube to mp3 converter?

Moguro has gone TOO FAR

Just watched the Daydream ep from the original, and it was a hell of a lot better.

>Moguro eating the guy's lunch
>The guy having lunches that aren't as good as another motivation
>He has a wife and is tempted by the other girl so he's already an asshole
>cameos from the sloth guy and the guy everyone depends on
>DOUBLE DON
>He already said he'd pay for it all before he even got drunk so he was an idiot
>The "what a moron" remark from the girl after he leaves

So far I haven't seen an episode from the New series that was adapted from the old one and improved on it. And it isn't a matter of nostalgia, since I watched the New version of this episode first (though I did watch the original double life episode before the New one).