Good morning Americans

How much fast food will you consume today?

Taco bell got my order wrong yesterday. I ordered two bean burritos, not five tacos. I guess it was alright, but I really wanted those bean burritos.

Fast food doesn't need to be unhealthy.

I plan to go to a cheap Chinese buffet for lunch and eat as much as I can to get the best value for my money.

With the exception of chick fi la I don’t eat fast food, even then only once a week or so.

I ate 2 of these and a banana for lunch.

all of it

I'm having digiornos, sometimes you have to treat yourself :)

It was courteous of you to greet us.
I think I want a hamburgusa.

>Aussies thinking they're superior to any country on Earth

this
I had an avocado in my burrito this morning

had bbq chicken for breakfast, one i raised myself a bomber foot gray no less that would've been valued by spics as a gladiator

will likely have a can of vienna sausage for lunch and maybe a can of pop

supper will probably be pork shoulder also raised and slaughtered by me, maybe sum canned greenbeans too

NONE, that crap usually gives me the squirts.

slice the banana and sandwich it w/ honey. youre missing out

I hope to achieve at least a dozen by this afternoon. Used to be able to get two dozen burgers in me before noon.

I hit Popeye's, Del Taco. 14,000 calories later, I found myself down at Subway... powering through a 12 inch veggie on whole wheat babbling to a cut-out of Jared.

none

2 feet of it

I haven’t eaten fast food like McDonald’s in years. I do eat at quality fast food type places on occasion like chik fil a or culvers. These places are expensive but you are guaranteed clean quality meal with good ingredients.

Not sure

Just ate a fluffernutter sandwhich and a few handfuls of trailmix. Was thinking of ordering a pizza but I have to wait until 11

I don't eat that joo food. But I'm sure that many will here.

feels good man

There are no Australian fast food chains in America.

There are dozens of American fast food chains in Australia.

We both consume fast food. But you imported a foreign culture you claim to mock to the other side of the globe to get it.

Fuck off mate.

>Fastfoodchains are American Culture.

Not eating breakfast. Will have a black coffee and go to gym.

Then for lunch ill hit the local pub for 20 pieces of wings , as takeout, bring it home and eat it while playing xcom 2

Days off in the middle of the week rock

About twice a month. If I'm hungry before going grocery shopping I will hit the drive thru. That way I don't shop hungry and get rid of the junk food craving.

None, I don't find eating from restaurants to be cost-effective, so I only eat out on special occasions.

Having oatmeal for breakfast, steamed veggies and a beef burrito for lunch and the same for supper.

Fast food...wouldn't mind an Angus burger from McDonald's though but I'm too poor for that.

That's a kiwi flag

>Calls Americans Burgers
>Denies Burger King is an American culture export.

Neat

>Have healthy snack
>Make it unhealthy
Dog bless the USA

Who needs food when you have fentanyl

I just bought a whole rotisserie chicken at Costco for 5 bucks. Does that count as fast food?

Burger here, haven't had anything to eat in two days.

Am doing the 3 days a week fasting, and a 5pm-10pm feeding window for the other 4 days. Limiting my self to only fish and healthy plant fats.

I thought I might loose some lean mass on this die, but have actually had about 25lbs in gains in my upper body and 30lbs lower body over about two months.

I feel pretty fucking awesome.

Also just so you know my wife makes healthy food from scrap almost every night (and leftovers become my lunch) We use a crock pot, pressure cooker.. no frying etc. Lots of veggies and lean meat

So yes some Americans do eat healthy

Zero. My idea of junk food is processed microwavable shit with "healthy" stamped on the box. Got a pizza in the freezer for emergency celebration of the next dem fail

unfortunatly im on keto for two weeks so none :(. I'm really craving something shitty and unhealthy though

Rules of the road, bud. Pissjugs come with the territory.

>complaining about getting 5 "beef" tacos instead of the shitty bean bags he ordered

Way of the fucking road he says

Great now ya got me wanting to watch my DVD set of TPBs

(You)

take care of your electralights, put nosily or "lite salt" on your shit, I just strait up eat 1/4 a tsp of it in the morning.

Honey and peanut butter and toast.... use the honey sparingly and it will still be healthy.

I bought one the other day, simmered the carcass overnight, made chicken noodle soup. I love being a Burger.

None. How much are you gonna eat?

Number 1 hot sauce right there.

>Can of Vienna sausage

I don't know why these have fallen out of favor. Everybody I know says they're gross, but I love them.

I swear the military keeps those guys in business.

>combining same ingredients
>add 1 tbsp honey
>unhealthy
suck my tulip bulbs fgt

Crookpot bro here, gonna make a beef and veggie stew today

They are already falling off the bone, if you simmered it all day than it literally just breaks down into flavorless strands of protein.

I just got done eating some mämmi soaked in vodka

the best hot sauce is tomato paste, vinegar, honey and whatever spice you like. Or that chili and garlic paste. the green water is a meme.

>Not Tapatio

I'll forgive you this time

I was going to eat chicken and vegetables, but since you're a sad cunt I'm going to spend all 2k of my calories eating cheeseburgers today, suck a dick bruce

>Needing your protein to have flavor
Never gonna make it

>Being tricked by the jew into accepting next to nothing as a meal.

Why don't you get a coffin apartment too faggot.

Running late this morning so I'll be picking up a Mickey D's sausage egg and cheese Mc Gridle because i can .

Get a job

these cans of pickled possum peckers now come in a variety of flavors to boot

Fuck no jobs are for good goy cucks

gonna post my foods

You ate that even though someone already took a bite out of it?

I genuinely love the things.

That looks fucking disgusting

All of it. Duh.

/thread

Somebody already ate that.

NOT ENOUGH

how is the 3 day fasting? doing a meal a day / 24 hr fast type deal right now myself and it's not bad

absolutely heretical. The bean burritos with no red sauce at taco bell are amazing with their fire sauce

Gross, how do you eat that in your truck?

I just got done pissing firey lquid out of my burning asshole because i ate so many jalopenos

Are these supposed to be good burgers?

Hyper Carnivore here.
Stopped fast food few years ago realised I could actually eat
Nice rare cooked prime Sirloin steak EVERY day for $ 3.99 lb. Crap fast food = twice that price .
" I love the smell of rare red meat in the morning ."
Literally takes 10 mins to cook.

My stomach is rumbling just looking at that, overdid it a bit on the black pepper though lad

Sure that's not diarrhea?

gonna eat this today my brother invited me, so fucking excited.

Jesus between that Swedish guy posting his Black Swamp Goo delicacy, and that British bloke posting his beans and whatever shit they found the dumpster

Really makes me appreciate cultured American Cuisine

t. soyboy

Here's your problem. There's no defining line in between your foods. Give them some space, don't mix it all together. Though judging on your demographics I can see how that is appealing.

looks delicious

Fuck you now im hungry

>Swedish guy

muttmerican education