You guys are to jews what niggers are to you

You guys are to jews what niggers are to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleability_of_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we parasites on a jewish society,eating away at welfare paid by jewish taxes while at the same time commiting majority of the crime and being overrepresented in all negative cathegories?Sage.

Your a retard, the problem with murray's work is that the white cluster is so large, including all kinds of "white people" that are questionable.
attached is a photo of IQ broken down by religion. One can see that the highest IQ individuals are actually Anglican/ Episcopalian, Ashkenazi comes in second.
We know that Anglican/ Episcopalian is the religion of the anglo-saxon

you are simply outdated and obsolete comapred to the jews, evolution favors psychopats and jews inherit such trait the most which opens way mroe doors to them as your morality limits your range and scope of action

>You guys are to Ashkenazis what niggers are to you.
Ftfy, Mr. Sephardic Jew
>Nevermind the fact that the number of whites with IQs higher than Jews exceeds the total world Jewish population
>Hey, we're better, goys

where are ze russians?

wtf i love multiculturalism now

The data and demographics say the Jewish IQ meme is false.

What do Jews have to offer in the way of evolution of man? One of the most ancient anti-Semitic remarks has always been that the Jew lacks true creativity. Rather, he only knows how to reorganize the pre-existing wealth created by the gentile.
also, good job ignoring my post.

the iq's are usually equal between all countries if you remove the nigger,gyppos and spics from these tests.In New York there is a minority only school who had all the students fail math for 7 straight fkn years.7 years.

>Inb4 Jews try to say that Israel's avg. IQ is low because of the Muslims living there.
>Tfw Muslims in israel would have to have an IQ around 40 - 50 to bring the Jew average down from 105, lmao

NEPOTISM

>tfw how stupid chimpouts look to white people is how stupid right wing politics look to Jews

Please don’t let this be the reality

The secret to their success is the historic position in money lending
ans the fact, that through persecution and by the virtue of being a minority everywhere they have come to cooperate.
Whites fuck each other over constantly, just consider the amount of ruthlessness in the job market for example.
Also, why shouold they care for each other, when the "fellow white" they see is just on of many?
The answer is pretty much this:
T R I B A L I S M
R
I
B just read more books
A
L you should sage this thread
I
S consider reading up on genetics and how the norming/statistical inaccuracy of IQ-tests works
M

its very interesting that top tier schools (I go to one) purposelessly weed out ango-saxon kin. Its disgusting, these type schools narrative is literally inclusivity (every one but the son of aw-dawm). they trick everyone into thinking they include whites by pumping up the Jew count.

based Dartmouth

Yeah but white societies are way better than Jewish societies.

Although it's true that Israel is not actually a 100% Ashkenazi society, so we don't know what that would be like. We could say the same thing about Episcopalians though, there are simply no ethnic groups 100mil strong with an average IQ above 110(except maybe some Chinese group idk)

We're cool basketball players?

kek

Well, you can always cherry-pick
I am not arguing for some sort of jewish supremacy, and even if they had an avg IQ of 118 (all jews, not just ashkenazi) if that determined success, they would still be outnumbered by High-IQ Europeans.

Is there some sort of literature list?
I think AltHype Ryan is a bit too extreme on his genetic determinism, I would like to look at it myself...
Boooooks?

Why don't Jews all leave to their ethnostate then?

You're wrong. Evil is always defeated Good is always late to the party.

>Evil is always defeated Good is always late to the party.
This idea is just flatly contradicted by history. Not only is there usually not even a good side, but both the bad and good sides just disappear after a while and something new appears.

If Jews are so smart, why can't they just take over Sup Forums? Then they would have the power of meme magic and be unstoppable, but they can't do it.

Look into Kevin Macdonald's books. He explains well what propelled Jews to power

Its still quite a disparity if you think about it though.
For instance, my school in ostensibly 66% white (which kind of matches the countries demographics).
Followed by probably 20-some% various types of Asian.
However, inside this white count, 10% are Jews, so in actuality, this is an under-rep of whites, but people don't perceive it that way.
And my school hasn't nearly atrophied as much as the rest of the country, probably because it is a Southern Greek Fraternity University

eventually the white man wakes up

goodbye (((cancer)))

now make the average iq of all jews
1 ashkenazi 115
2sephardic 97
3 mizrahi 91

more like tribadism

MacDonald's books are top tier. What is truly hilarious is that Jewish academics and media praised his first book about Jews. They fucking praised it. Because it was complimentary. Then he just extended his logic a little bit and suddenly he was a 'vile racist deluded conspiracy theorist'.

OP is from Portugal, that means he's most likely sephardic himself.

Poor jews. Better fuck off to Isreal so they dont have to live with the savage goyn

>You guys are to jews what niggers are to you.
this is not objectively true, but it's certainly what jews believe. anyone that has lived with them or worked with them knows this. it is, however, objectively true that the cornerstone of western thought and civilization is rooted in the hellenistic tradition. it's also true that jews played absolutely no part in this tradition. the cultural contribution of jews is the slave morality, an ideal that is undermining western civilization.

129 IQ test done at age 12

FPBP

OP BTFO OMGWTFBBQ

This picture alone BTFO you entire pathetic little thread.

YOU SUBHUMAN LITTLE SHIT

>(((Herrnstein)))
>implying that blacks are anything other than deadweight on a white nation
>implying that jews could have an advanced nation without whites
The difference is, you need us. Your ethnic nepotism and psychopathy prevent you from establishing a first world nation on your own, which makes you a parasite.

Russians have their national IQ brought down by a large Chechen and other populations who live separately.
Russians (Finno-Ugrics and Slavs) mixed a lot with the Jews and Asians, though, which raised the IQ of the Russian national population.

Sadly the Brits and Europeans will have it bad because they let the Islamic and nigger hordes in. Should have allowed Asians in under relaxed immigration quotas instead. The Chinese have a higher IQ, and some Buddhist ethnic groups have the largest IQ in the world.

>OP is from Portugal
he's the autistic statistics poster that used to come in to all of the holocaust threads. haven't seen him in a while.

kek

sure, but we are talking about group averages I thought. But if we are dick showing, 142, tested at 17. IQ is stagnant after the age of 10 btw.

WOW! SUCH GENIUS!

Why are Jews in charge of everything then?

Corporate Finance? Jewish controlled
Mainstream Media? Jewish controlled
Academia? Jewish controlled
Politics? Jewish controlled
Music and Movie industries? Jewish controlled
Food Industry? Jewish controlled

If Whites so superior why are Jews on a rampage on every facet?

Your destiny is already been drawn.

I've thought this before

>Nigs - "Dah white man is hold'n us down!"
>Whites - "Dah Joos er holdin us down!"

The Holocaust never happened.

IQ can be changed in the long term with special substances and some specific kinds of training:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleability_of_intelligence

Some substances and training literally build new connections and generate new neurons.

checked
where have you been? since you've been gone there are almost no holocaust threads.

Pic related. Not accurate, but approximates the reality rather well. Whites, nor Jews, are superior. Asians are. You will see that with the rise of China in a few years.

Well I am fairly intelligent and know a thing or two about Jews, does that l make me a Grant Hill level goy?

IT'S NOT ME, I suck at statistics. Math is a jewish ploy

There are more high IQ whites then jews so no, it only seems that way if you look only at the %

Asians suffer the same problem as Jews, they have zero creativity.

Whites have the best equilibrium between mechanical intelligence and creative intelligence

Hm, I always have a little bit of an ache with these "fringe" books, there may be truth in them, but it's like (not literally, don't get me wrong, there are worlds between the degree of propagandization) quoting from Mein Kampf, having something "mainstream" is something you can use with normies.
Else it's just a circlejerk, if you know what I mean.

Yet the amount of white geniuses in the world outnumbers the entirety of the Jewish population many times over.

>IT'S NOT ME
>posts bell curve exactly like portubro autist

dude see thisIf every time anybody says something negative about Jews they become a 'fringe figure' well then guess what, there will be nothing published about Jews in a negative light that isn't fringe. Funny how that works.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism
Kek, didn't know of that word, thanks for teaching me something.

>zero creativity
Look at Japan and the emergence of China.

whats right is right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

Nice, be weary though.
I scored 135 at 10 and only 123 at 16 (though I was severely depressed then and now)
Iq is stable throughout life as a whole, but there can be drops in the young years.

I think there is a small chink where it is stated "jews in the world" and it is defined by "adherance to judaism", which, racially isn't the smae thing.

One problem about asian iq as a group dynamic is that it clusters so heavy around the mean, and hits a wall.
White iq is more evenly dispersed and allows for many more genius level iq individuals, pic related

There's dozen of us! Dozens!

This actually may be true, but Jews only know how to live by parasiticism and nepotism within their own. They cannot even have a country without enslaving other countries to protect them. I love my Jewish friend, but there is something about the culture, and the culture is what they cling to, even if they are atheists, as often they are.

>fringe
Retard, MacDonald is as academic as they get. You are just labelling him as fringe because he discusses something you already don't believe in.
Don't bother replying to me anymore, cunt

>ashkenazi average IQ 107
>Nordics and Germanic average 109, 112

pls shill

Welp, okay, should I buy them, or is macdonald already dead.
I would rather not be able to be connected to his books, but if he's alive, I want him to gget money.
Donation?
(and pdf rip)?

Slide thread by a shill.

Portugal if you're gonna try detail the board you could at least put some effort into it and change your flag otherwise people are gonna pick up on the pattern.

I will bother, as I am currently not sure of what to believe.
I wouldn't be here if I thought every race is equal.
You know, from a purely strategic standpoint yoou have nothing to gain by pissing off the people that you want to convince of your ideas and the truth, as one can find it.

This is because the Asians population is larger, and the statistical error is lower. The larger the population, the lower the variation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

this is a pdf of Culture of Critique which is the main one really. And yeah he's alive if you want to actually buy them to support him

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

I have no idea what your laws are like but I assume you can't be arrested for reading a pdf online

Your constant crying of shill or shareblue or JIDF is exactly the same as the libtards crying russian bots

If you look at "Jewish" inventions you'll notice that they're are largely German and Austrian.

Kikes steal accomplishments and dindus steal our history. Both are parasites to the Europeans.

That does not make sense, if you increased the population size of a people, you would still have the same diversity of ability--this having the same distribution

Fuck off you dumb yellow teeth brit.

>Lowering yourself to the same level of a Harry Potter fanboy leftist
shame on you, boomer.

because of nepotism you faggot

jews get preferential treatment from other jews in college admissions, hiring, and promotions so that they remain in control

wrong

There are more "white geniuses" then kewish people yet jews control everything, wow

Fake News shlomo

at least she can draw a swastika properly

Jews are dumber than Russians.

Don't cry, cretin. So you're not that good at contributing anything to the betterment of humanity but you have plenty of accomplishments to be proud of

> Stealing credit for other people work
> Infiltration
> Murder
> Crimes against humanity/nature
> Genocide and ethnic cleansing
> Subversion
> Maniuplation
> Usury
> Sacrifices and blood rituals
> Warmongering

Very vibrant culture.

We are to jews what bug spray is to bugs.

Fpbp

These

It does actually. The larger the sample, the more it centers around the mean. It is known as the law of large numbers.

More...Please!!!

the blood ritual part is not cool man not cool

Yes, tbchonest.

Evil consumes evil. Lucifer does not share power.

hahaha,where this shit came from?

In other words, if the whites had the same population as the Asians, the whites would have roughly the same variation in their IQ. That's how statistics works.

You are not understanding what the law of large numbers is saying. It is not saying that the indivutuated units that comprise a whole will move towards the mean. Rather it is saying that, with more tests run, a more accurate mean number will be arived at

Believing chink IQ stats.

Ah, no.

Yes, we are the Goldilocks race. Same way the Earth is the Goldilocks Planet.

We're "just right".

...and the lower the standard deviation of a normal distribution will be.

Who the fuck is total?

Hence, less variation.

I am a Jew and I don't think this way.

Jews are smarter but are generally disgusting people. We need whites to show us the value of purer living.

My jewish side of the family is always making disgusting, filthy jokes and intentionally slipping in front of government buildings in order to sue their town for millions. IQ isn't everything.

/thread