OPERATION POTTERSTEIN - /OPG/ - FREE SICKLES EDITION

The strategy is simple. We attack the HP universe by the libtard, JK Rowling, a smug bitch on every level.
The books and the movies made of it are worshipped by lefties and soyboys, often used to retarded
anologies, as I'm sure most of you know. Our mission is such:
The goblins in Rowling's books and in movies are depicted with large, hooked noses, straggly, rabbi-ish hair, and squinted eyes. Their personalities are slimy, treacherous, and greedy to say the least. What comes to mind after this description? Well every Sup Forumslack knows. Your typical happy merchant. We can use this against her, saying it was a purposely placed "harmful, offensive, and mean spirited stereotype". But with this, with this we win either way. You see, either we make her look like an anti semite, or we get the cucks who worship her books to admit that not everything "racist" has to be taken so seriously, and remember the bigger we make this the better and more attention. Here's the plan:
>Email Vox, Buzzfeed, Salon, and Vice complaining about these "harmful stereotypes"
>Spread this around and drag shit over the toilet paper of her name
>Start a hashtag on twitter or gab. Send it through Snapchat. Get on omegle and spread "awareness" to the normies, use whatever tactics we can, hell, even posters outside your local diversity commissar's office.
>DO NOT REDPILL NORMIES IN THE PROCESS
>DO NOT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A JOKE
>DO NOT USE AN ACCOUNT FOR TWITTER, GAB, ETC THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED Sup Forums RELATED METERIAL ON
>DO NOT INCLUDE ANY MEMES
>IF CAUGHT, YOU. KNOW. NOTHING.
Let's take this smug bitch down a peg or two.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
>>
EXAMPLES OF EMAILS:
SIGN THE PETITION
change.org/p/the-u-s-government-ban-harry-potter-from-schools-for-promoting-negative-jewish-stereotypes?recruiter=851915756&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

wow that pic makes a great amerimutt thanks

Anytime...
Leaf.

have a magical bump

You are fucking delusion.

>intense sobbing

Bump, but you probably need a better plan. Something about this doesn't complete well.

bump

No memes? but the HP fans have such great memes

someone shop this quick.

Honestly I cannot see the difference

bump

is it just me or are all these guys shills?

>star of David in their bank
What did Rowling mean by this?

Yep, seems a little like it, pathetic self bump

While I appreciate the aim of this - ie: to blacken the name of JK Rowling in the eyes of her fans, it's not going to be very effective. You'd be better off investigating her human trafficking - she founded this company called
wearelumos.org
They will get you kids from Haiti and Eastern Europe if you have the cash.
Charming name, and a quaint little logo. Does this symbol seem familiar to anyone?

Sauce?

>everybody I don’t like is pizzagate!
Yawn

Reminder that their their dormitories literally assume their gender by banning “boys” from going into the girls rooms.
Incredibly transphobic if you ask me.

>Sauce?
There's loads of stuff on them, here is the original. Don't you have 4ChanX image search?
I stand by my assertions that she procures children for the wealthy, you need only click the link for verification.

Pretty problematic

Starting to believe the theories about mods. Something is very fucky about what threads get attention.
Post more like pic
It legit scares me how the symbolism and types of kids they go for are so consistent.

we can also interpret the existence of house elves as validation of slavery
harry potter is highly problematic!

>It legit scares me how the symbolism and types of kids they go for are so consistent
Poor ol' Haiti. Here's part of the LUMOS jewellery line launched this year - some more symbols for your perusal.

Illuminati and then what looks like handcuffs... oy vey

KEK'D

This would work only if Sup Forums was not the centre of attention. Every media outlet is watching Sup Forums closely now, they're probably already aware of this thread too.

He's right, there were a shitload of threads on Lumos some months ago. They changed a lot in their website in the meanwhile, but I don't have the infographs anons were making. Did you really think a single mom would be allowed to hang out with the cool kids just because she wrote some books? She's using her "advantage" of dealing with kids often.

On OP's topic, this has to be organized somewhere else. Doing it here will leak it pretty fast and lose credibility. Don't you fuckers know journos are always around here?

Yeah I do, but #notallnormies would know in time, I will add mention of this Lumos thing to my next thread, more shit to smear

yea I am sure I remember reading, seeing stuff about her and her charity

Thanks, OP.

They could move them around easy

To be honest I recognise a few of these as Harry Potter things, I don't think the bracelet is pedo stuff (apart from that butterfly maybe).

But that's kind of what I'm trying to say about the company logos: if these were shapes and patterns that came up so often, so far and wide they weren't suspicious then I'd be inclined to believe people are just seeing what they want to see. But they aren't, and it's always the same selection of known pedo symbols. It's all deliberate gaslighting I'm sure of it.

They claim to be PREVENTING human trafficking - by, er... working in the field of human trafficking themselves. It may be technically legal, but it stinks nonetheless.

UNIMPORTANT, GET IN HERE

Its funny how the same symbols keep appearing over and over.

JK Rowling did not write Harry Potter and no one would know if it weren't for her constant whinging on twatter.

Im serious when I say gaslighting, lads. To try and explain these things to a normalfag is to label yourself permanently as insane. That's how strong the inertia is here. At this point they might as well start openly fucking kids, the coverup is reaching sitcom farce levels and the public care more about violent subhumans having their fee fees hurt.

Fuck this gay earth.

>”No!”

>illuminatti
Those are the deathly hallows

And this is the kicker! For all the forced metaphors the left likes to use they didn't see how this woman was magical Hillary, complete with; coverups, censorship, cucking for the enemy, vilifying resistance, the works.

Googling for that pic I found one of her with trumps face on. I..... just...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh

Tell the ADL and let them kick off the shitstorm.