Is Mueller going to prison over his cover up of 9-11?

dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/mueller-9-11-saudi-cover-up/

>Court documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that as FBI director, Mueller was “likely involved” in releasing deceptive agency statements to cover up a connection between a Saudi Arabian family living in Florida and the 9/11 hijackers. The statements were tailored to discredit a 2011 story exposing an FBI investigation into the family, who lived in Sarasota, Fla. The investigation was also withheld from Congress, according to Judicial Watch.

It appears Mueller has been helping the Saudis and covered up some of the shit they did on 9-11.
Did Mueller aid a then terrorist nation? Is Mueller going to prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/06/28/washington/28hatfill.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consider this makes Mueller "not credible". He lied to the people and the congress.

should i make a JUST'D MUELLER now or wait a bit?

i freakin wish
this moron's "claim to fame" was absolving dick cheney
great job

Russians and American Putinites are going after Mueller because he's exposing TrumpRussia

I highly doubt he will ever go to prison.

This is actually 88d chess. By covering up Saudi involvement in 9/11 for over 16 years he actually fucked them in ways we can't even comprehend.

True if big

hand delivering Uranium samples is completely Patriotic

Trump will really hate Mueller after finding this out.

This is it
It’s over
Muellerpf is finished

Mueller is dirtier than J Edgar Comey

nig if jew

If Mueller actually did something illegal in 2001-2002 it is likely that the statute of limitations has tolled and he can't now be prosecuted

Oh FFS as if the CIA and Mossad didn't blackmail his ass into helping them make their Saudi Arabian patsy hijacker fairy tale.

Treason or sedition then.

Subversive bla bla

>exposing something that doesn't exist
derp

Anybody remember how bad he assfucked Stephen hatfill? Dude sued Washington post and fbi and won. A total bullshit investigation with dirty tactics like leaking to media, etc. Mueller.

THEYRE ALL CROOKS YOU PLEB IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT CAN BE PROVEN

Man, we really hit the gas in the last week or so, huh?

don't use that unironically.

that was an international investigation into that particular source of Uranium, ofc we shared it with Russia and sent one of the top law enforcement reps to hand deliver a small piece of it.

I hope i see Mueller swinging from a lamppost, but there are plenty of other reasons to see him swing than doing his real job. unlike meddling in 9-11 and his current job of trying to cover-up FBI subversion.

George Bush was in Sarasota when 9/11 happened. What is going on?

No, the Saudis are based and are one of our biggest allies. MBS is based, King Salman is based. The Saudis did not help the 9/11 attackers. Iran and Hezbollah are responsible for 9/11, they trained the attackers and provided them with the resources to get into America.

>Judicial Watch
These guys are unstoppable. They're the epitome of weaponised autism, mixed with large financial backing.

no but drumpf is finished for sure now

>trying to cover-up FBI subversion.

Lol

>Iran and Hezbollah are responsible for 9/11
A wild JIDF retard appears.

>Which country had it's nationals arrested for dancing in celebration as they watched the towers fall?
>Which country had it's (dual) national being the owner of the entire WTC complex?
>Why did barely 200 jews die (from 3000 victims) when jews are at least 15% of the NYC population and even higher within finance and insurance?
>Which country has as a motto "by way of deception thou shalt do war"?
>Which country most benefited from the ensuing destruction of rogue arab powers and neighbouring states?

If Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld aren’t, then there’s no way Mueller will. Also judicial watch is garbage. Credibility wise, they’re down in the gutter with infowars.

given the long spanning history of leftists and kikes projecting their own crimes onto their victims, I'm going right ahead and confirming that if there is "russian collusion" or "russian plans to dismantle the United States and it's governing body", then I'm going to put all of my chips down on the Dems

Because we all know, it's in Russia's main interest to boost the US domestic economy, stop immigration, secure the border, support the president, support the constitution and support the arming of it's citizens through prolific distribution of firearms -- Yeah, that must be what "muh russia" wants right? The true patriots are dressed in all black, or wearing pussy hats - denigrating the ENTIRE american homeland, spitting on citizens, fighting the police and spend their entire daily lives trying to obliterate the constitution.

I hope for your own sake you truly are a leaf and not vpn posting, because if you are behind a vpn and a resident of the United States, know that you are going to fucking hang - I SWEAR to you that you will hang

>Also judicial watch is garbage. Credibility wise, they’re down
You should be happy to have an organisation like Judicial Watch. Unless of course you're a democuck.

He's not going to jail, as much as I'd like him to. Being "likely involved". Is a far stretch from going to jail.

>dailycaller

k

Tens of millions paid by the government in legal fees and settlements.

Ten years later, still no one charged in the Anthrax deaths. Nice job, Mueller.

nytimes.com/2008/06/28/washington/28hatfill.html

It’s only January!

>Anthrax deaths
might as well just declare it a hit carried out by US military

Daily Caller writing articles about 9/11 now?

Fuck boys. That is big news in itself. For those that do not know, the is Tucker Carlson's website. Tucker plays it clean, and maintains a spotless reputation. For him to step out into 9/11 land is a big deal in my opinion.

y'all shitting your pants because you know your boy Drumpf is going to prison

>this moron's "claim to fame" was absolving dick cheney
>great job

A "false flag," before most people knew what a "false flag" was?

Made us want to go after those nasty terrorists in the Afghan caves even more, didn't it?

Its the crime that binds everyone together, the big ruse.

>Anthrax deaths
Ah yes
That great day when The National Enquirer was proved to be real news by The Deep State attacking them with chemical fucking weapons from the US Army's own labratory

THIS

If it's from a poo, it must be true!

No one is going to prison.
We are Without Rule Of Law at this point.

Really motivates my macadamias.

You can cover up 9/11 for Saudis.. as long as you never talk to a Russian.

This. They’ll try to spin it as just Saudis. Maybe even admit it was a demolition, but all Saudis of course. This is where we find out if trump is good or very bad. If Mossad/cia is not implicated, then you know we’ve breached into another world of lies. Not saying no Saudis at all were involved. But leaving out Israel is false.

this sick fuck belongs in prison forever

>the sites only sources are itself
Fuck off with your garbage "news".

Keep this bumped

THIS

You don't think he already knows?

I bet we get some 9/11 disclosure before this all over.

I fucking hope so. The more I learn about him, the more I realize he's trash.

Judicial Watch was the source, Jamal.

Bump you ridiculous pussies

^THIS^
Some of us are old enough to remember Colin Powell holding up a vial of fucking talcum powder and saying Saddam Hussein was going to fucking murder every American if we don't stop him.

You're gonna have to wait 60 years for us all to die before pulling that bullshit again, Schlomo.

Still zero evidence of anything.

Hey all, been watching in. Here with S in GT outpost. All go from us.

Expect something to come through pipeline a little later. RM is happening tonight, so they'll have plenty to cover.

>Daily Caller

RM?

>dailycaller

yes

Trump had lots of friends die that day

oops

See:

He also totally fucked up the anthrax investigation and tried to prosecute an innocent man even after it was obvious he was innocent.